It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Speaker Boehner Calls Cruz 'Lucifer in the Flesh'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Exactly! My loathing for Boehner has actually just evaporated - dissipated into thin air. I'm startin' to be okay with him, too!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I did like Carly....at first. Trump should never have questioned her looks.....LOL.

She does hold a grudge.....LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

AND, I find I'm oddly looking forward to the experience of a Trump presidency... Not in a good way, but it would shake things up. My concern is that there will be unavoidable consequences in this country and in the world that will be hard to clean up after...

Well, we might as well be curious to see it, even if we have to peek through our fingers for fear of being traumatized...
it promises to be dazzlingly surreal out there on the world stage.

Maybe I should plant my own popcorn this weekend....

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Cruz is like the 'black sheep' family member....but he's still 'family'......

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
In any case, I find it a little disturbing that Boehner has made this comparison. Maybe people should listen.

I remember when I used to hate Boehner. It seems like such a long time ago. I will develop a fondness for him however, if he continues to make remarks such as this. : )

Take 'em down Johnny Boy!

Ha! He's just sad because Cruz likely helped engineer the House coup that took him out as Speaker. That's where Cruz's allies on the Hill are, in the House.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Cruz's delusions are quite remarkable, really.
Unless someone else is entirely writing his script, and he is a total stooge (or being held hostage overnights in some tunnel somwhere) doing their bidding for fear of loss of limb or life,
the man is getting pathetic.

He is loathsome, to be sure, but even so, I would feel a smidgeon of pity for him - this pathetic effort to be optimistic and carry around his cross *Cruz means Cross in Spanish* is getting embarrassing for him.

Withdraw with dignity, Ted. Thank the nation, and hand it over to [insert power source here].
edit on 4/28/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: sp

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

See? That's what I'm talking about.

People hate him, so he won't do because no one will work with him.

But he's still one of them, so he won't do because he's one of them.

It's silly and not logical at all. It makes me laugh honestly.

Realistically, they won't like Trump any better, and if he moves in and works with them and makes deals, how is he any better than an insider?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: BlueAjah

I did like Carly....at first. Trump should never have questioned her looks.....LOL.

She does hold a grudge.....LOL

But he shouldn't question anybody's looks. It's so sophomoric. Is there nothing more important to discuss?
*My wife is prettier than your wife, nana nana boo boo".

Does he still own the "Miss America" franchise? He's so consumed by appearances I wonder if he secretly wanted to be in it and compete! " ♫ I feel pretty, oh so pretty ♫" or "if I was in the Miss America contest I would make it great again! I would get so sick of winning it every year, people would get sick of watching me win".

Sigh. Okay, I'll stop.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
In any case, I find it a little disturbing that Boehner has made this comparison. Maybe people should listen.

I remember when I used to hate Boehner. It seems like such a long time ago. I will develop a fondness for him however, if he continues to make remarks such as this. : )

Take 'em down Johnny Boy!

Ha! He's just sad because Cruz likely helped engineer the House coup that took him out as Speaker. That's where Cruz's allies on the Hill are, in the House.

Hm I suppose. Another reason Cruz is despicable. An obstructionist. A busybody who thinks he knows what's best for everyone. No respect for democracy. Oh my.

Just looking at him gives me the shivers. I would take Trump anytime over him.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Unless someone else is entirely writing his script, and he is a total stooge (or being held hostage overnights in some tunnel somwhere) doing their bidding for fear of loss of limb or life,

He is loathesome, to be sure, but even so, I would feel a smidgeon of pity for him - this pathetic effort to be optimistic and carry around his cross *Cruz means Cross in Spanish* is getting embarrassing for him.

Withdraw with dignity, Ted. Thank the nation, and hand it over to [insert power source here].

Ever watch Cruz speak and find yourself wanting to throw the nearest heavy object thru the TV screen? Watch his hand gestures his facial expression and go WTF?

Ted was the #1 speaker on the Speech and Debate team at Princeton!

Why do think he is constantly goading Trump for another debate?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I already gave you my take on Cruz and why he lost my support.(and the Tea party, over-all, as well)

Yes Cruz is suffering from collateral damage of the overall disaffection with the republican party and yes, I may not end up liking Trump, personally. However,
this overall disaffection with Washington politics encompasses all of them and merely because many within that system also dislike Cruz is no reason to give him my support.

His campaign financing comes from the same crowd as the rest of them.

You KNOW Cruz is toast. It's over for him. His only chance is via an establishment move to displace Trump via Cruz.

I would see him dead and buried, politically, to avoid any possibility of that option occurring. (and if that option did occur, it would be proof positive that he is, in fact, a panderer of the first magnitude as I already suspect.)

Let him go, bro, it's time to beat Hillary and when one looks at the electoral college-the real Presidential election-Trump carries N.Y. and what(?) 47 electoral college votes?.......

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

He is loathesome, to be sure, but even so, I would feel a smidgeon of pity for him - this pathetic effort to be optimistic and carry around his cross *Cruz means Cross in Spanish* is getting embarrassing for him.

Ever watch Cruz speak and find yourself wanting to throw the nearest heavy object thru the TV screen? Watch his hand gestures his facial expression and go WTF?

Ted was the #1 speaker on the Speech and Debate team at Princeton!

Why do think he is constantly goading Trump for another debate?

He's constantly goading for another debate because he is trying to stay relevant. It's like the Black Knight Monty Python sketch.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I rarely judge a book by its cover but I have to say that whenever I see Ted Cruz's face I am struck by what I perceive as weakness and corruption in his eyes.

Tell me I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn
I rarely judge a book by its cover but I have to say that whenever I see Ted Cruz's face I am struck by what I perceive as weakness and corruption in his eyes.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You're not. He looks weak and corrupted and he IS weak and corrupted.
I have never heard another human being lie as much as this man does.

This pic of him giving a Nazi salute also proves beyond doubt that he is just like Hitler. He is even laughing about the obvious genocide he is going to commit if he is voted in as President.

edit on 28/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

You are right. He gives off an aura of corruption and deceit.

I agree with veracity above.
Usually I have pretty good instincts about people, and Cruz does indeed give off bad vibes.

It's different than Hillary though. With her I get a sense of willful deception.

With Cruz, it seems like he truly believes the strange world his mind is in, and he does not get reality. He even deceives himself. He does not recognize the corruption in himself.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Cruz is a doofus as well; calling a basketball hoop a ring!

Trying to impress the Indianans with his basketball history he made an utter fool of himself.

Basketball ring!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Everytime I think of Cruz I can't help to picture the lip booger. He grosses me out.

edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Cruz important interview

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Cruz important interview

Wait. Anti-Trumpers compare Trump to Hitler. Does this mean Trump interviewed Cruz?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Says the Rep speaker of the house who at every turn betrayed his conservative base!

Im sure he doesnt like Cruz, like Cruz or not he stands by his conservative principles and hes gone after BONER on several occasions for losing his spine against Obama and his cronies.....

Again if you Trump supporters are trying to use this as a negative against Cruz, this really does show how much in the Tank Trump and his base are for the establishment, because Bohner is pure establishment

You guys out yourselves at every turn though and we appreciate that

Lets add to the fact most of this thread has been just superficial attacks on Ted instead of anything with any real substance and one really starts to get a picture of just how vile Trump supporters really are

edit on 4/28/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join