It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Strategist: Trump Will Beat Hillary Like ‘A Baby Seal’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Democratic Strategist

Ouch

“I know a ton of Democrats — male, female, black and white — here [in southern Virginia] who are going to vote for Trump. It’s all because of economic reasons. It’s because of his populist message,” Mudcat told The Daily Caller Wednesday......
“Working class whites in the South have already departed the Democratic Party for cultural reasons. Well the working class whites in the North are now deserting the Democrats because of economic reasons,” Mudcat told TheDC. He added, “this is the new age of economic populism, man. This is about survival for a lot of people.”...........
“Hillary hasn’t been shot at yet. I hear on TV people taking about Bernie Sanders being negative, he ain’t attack her, he just tapped on her,” Mudcat said. He added, “Trump’s going to take a wire-brush to her.”

Both Trump and Clinton have unfavorable ratings in polls, both at near 60 percent. Mudcat said, “I think [Trump] can drive her negs to 80.”

He thinks Trump will win the general election and said, “he’s going to knock her around like a baby seal.”

I have to agree, one thing a primary is suppose to do is vett the final candidate, that happened with Obama in 2008, and it has happened with Trump in 2016, it never happened with Hillary, Sanders never vetted her, that was a big mistake, him taking the high road in the debate saying let's forget about those Clinton emails was a huge tactical error for both him and the DNC, you can be sure Trump won't be forgetting about those emails. Meanwhile Clinton was smiling like cherish cat on stage loving it, she won't be loving it when as the article says Trump beats her like a baby seal.
edit on 28-4-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

edit on 28-4-2016 by GrandCourtJester because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ive often thought that the Republicans are trying to block Trump, not because they think Hillary can beat him, but because they are scared #less that he will beat her.

The Democrats and Republicans are 2 cheeks on the same Butt.

Hillary is the only candidate ruthless enough to do the olagarcies bidding. She will cheat to win, and when she does the nation will be in a really foul mood. Millions are waking up to the reality that our vote doesnt matter, and our so called Democracy is a sham. This could be the beginning of civil unrest on a massive scale. Especially if they sweep Hillary's email mess under the rug.

I think the Bernie voters might switch to Trump, they are obviously sick of the system and know that Hillary is just business as usual. When Trump begins to attack her with all the mountains of proof available, wow is it going to hurt.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

The Democrats and Republicans are 2 cheeks on the same Butt.

And Hillary is the Sphincter.

She is why I can't believe in karma, otherwise a whale would have fallen out of the sky and landed on her by now.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I haven't been a huge fan of any of the candidates, but I was planning on voting for Sanders. I will most certainly vote for Trump over Clinton (knowing full well the more ridiculous of his propositions won't come to pass, as they were mostly just for gathering the support of people who think WWE wrestling is 100% real.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Sometimes the karma just takes a while.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Millions are waking up to the reality that our vote doesnt matter, and our so called Democracy is a sham. This could be the beginning of civil unrest on a massive scale. a reply to: misskat1

We can only hope so, that would be the absolute best outcome of this election cycle. In fact its the only GOOD outcome for this election cycle.

If I've learned anything from this experience, it is that 1) this system of governance is a complete sham and 2) this system of governance doesn't work for a country as large and diverse as the US. It can't be fixed, its too big to succeed and it badly needs to be broken up.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thank you for this. Some back up from a legitimate source for what I have been saying may happen all along.The true Democrats and (of course) Independents as well as most Republicans are for Trump. Not Cruz , not Clinton- Trump.Hillary better perhaps plan for an overrun in November. She needs to stock up on Kleenex and Visine...if you know what I mean.

edit on 4/28/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

join