It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP...Most Votes In GOP History

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Trump will destroy her in a debate.

Trump will destroy Hillary in a debate?

Let's get it on.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes. Here is why. She likes to show he soft side. Say things do not get to her. That is very easy to do when the person is not right next to you. She will be a repeat of Jeb and I think everyone knows it. She will be on the defense the entire election season. Trump is too unpredictable to opponents.

She cannot handle direct questions. At all. Never has. She is a great politician but that is not what the country wants right now.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yes. Here is why. She likes to show he soft side. Say things do not get to her. That is very easy to do when the person is not right next to you. She will be a repeat of Jeb and I think everyone knows it. She will be on the defense the entire election season. Trump is too unpredictable to opponents.

She cannot handle direct questions. At all. Never has. She is a great politician but that is not what the country wants right now.

Well, I think you are totally wrong.

Guess we'll reconvene after the fact.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

That's ok. It is ok to disagree and/or try to give the person you are discussing with insight to your views. It is how you grow as a person.

What do you think he strong points will be? I pointed out what I thought were some faults?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

That's ok. It is ok to disagree and/or try to give the person you are discussing with insight to your views. It is how you grow as a person.

What do you think he strong points will be? I pointed out what I thought were some faults?

I don't really discuss my political views on ATS. Believe me, you would be shocked.

Other then I am a Globalist (Not the conspiracy kind. Just one who thinks/believes we need to work together as one planet).

I do try to have thoughts on what is discussed on ATS.

I don't think Trump can beat Hillary in factual detailed politics. I don't think his tactics will work - - unless the moderator is weak and can't keep control.

Pretty sure Hillary's team is not going to let that happen - - - if they have any control over who is moderating.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join