It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting Islamic extremism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Let me start by saying, if Trump wasn't such a blowhard, and if he had presence of mind to bring people together rather than polarize our society, I might give the guy a shot, but when he suggests that we are going to ban Muslim immigration, and patrol Muslim neighborhoods along with kicking out eleven million illegals, and build a wall, I can only imagine the future of America as some bleak, dark, police state.

We should not sacrifice our society and its ideals and freedoms,just because we have and enemy that refuses to wear a uniform! The internal threat of fascism is just as if not more dangerous to our society. What I want to know is, why is the government silent on our true enemy? Why isn't there an information channel discussing the nature of the threat - and the reasons we are at war with radical Islam? I believe that an open dialogue between the government and it's people, is what needs to take place, so that we aren't coming to the conclusions amongst ourselves, so that it doesn't appear as a bogey man created by our media with the intention of division.

We need to come together, we need to push for the reformation of Islam which mean separation of church and state. I don't want us to ban all Muslims, or have to patrol neighborhoods, I want an open dialogue with our government that details the threats, and what our course of action will be that does not include subjugating those who are innocent, or infringing upon our delicate freedoms that always seem to be at risk.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

We need to come together, we need to push for the reformation of Islam

I don't have the time or the inclination to fix their religion for them.

I think Trump has the right idea.

edit on 2016/4/28 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yes but what do these ideas look like implemented on the ground?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Perhaps we should not discount the possibility that there are certain people who would like to ferment trouble between Muslims and non Muslims.

Perhaps these are the same people who may have been using immigration as a weapon of war, a form of subversion of European countries, and who have also planned organised and paid for the recent Muslim invasion of Europe.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I imagine it would look something like this:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Well, removing people here illegally is fine with me because they aren't citizens anyway. As far as Muslims I know some that are normal okay people, but stopping the influx of Muslim immigrants temporarily isn't a terrible idea. We need to get a handle on the thing before we end up like Europe.
edit on 2016/4/28 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Hi Tech,

Personally because I'm from Aus I don't give a hoot who is Pres of USA because even like our candidates for PM most of their promises are false and they "renig" (slang). I am not happy with Trump or Clinton to lead a massive country. Too much of their chequered pasts.

In saying that I move more into your topic regarding the coming together to assist in the reformation of Islam. This has been demonstrated in several ME countries but ends up with a simple back pack suicide bomber or a car bomb. There is no getting through to these extremists and they will continue their carnage regardless of any preaching by moderate muslims or reformists.

Those peacemakers as indicated above tend to be the targets of extremists hence a hesitancy to speak out or take action by others.

It is tragic that hundreds die or suffer for a minor group who expouses violence to get their way. Simple action would be to immediately wipe them out but these cowards hide behind innocents which makes their extermination difficult. Hell mate, they are in Aussie now complaining about being targetted because they are muslim but continuing to recruit innocents to carry out suicidle tasks. Kudos to the police for recently arresting some for murder.

There will be no immediate answer to reformation. However, there is an angle that has recently crept into a reformative attitude and that is the female muslims who are now tiring of being treated less than human. The men won't give into the will of their beliefs but time may tell of the weakening of the male treating the women as cattle. I ask the female muslims to lead a reformation. Let them be equals in the eyes of all. To hell with the treatment of them by their male counterparts.

Muslim women unite and stand against oppression and war.

My thoughts and cheers,

kind regards,

Bally

edit on 28-4-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What an Evil man Trump is...

“Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension,” Trump said in the statement. “Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again.”

Evil trump is evil. Everyone knows that all muslims like puppies and kitty cats. It's all propaganda that culturally they are insensitive, xenophobic, extreme and volatile. It's all propaganda that in Western Nations they attack without prejudice. They never sit in their enclaves and scream Death to America, Death to the UK, Death to the kaffir. It's all true that asking for verification of identity is akin to the evil racist white man screaming "Death to the Middle East. Death to all Muslims. Death to the mujahideen!!!" simple logic. We're the evil swines.

And then there is this...

“I’m very concerned about immigration to this country from countries that have hotbeds of jihadism and hotbeds of this Islamism. There was a program in place that Bush had put in place—it stood for entry-exit program from about 25 different countries with a lot of Islamic radicals, frankly. I think there does need to be heightened security. Nobody has a right to come to America, so this isn’t something that we can say ‘oh their rights are being violated.’”

Oh wait, that's Rand Paul.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Oops. Bad trump, lets all take his words out of context and listen to the propaganda spewed from the agenda driven msm.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yesterday i had to work with a Muslim, for the first time, it was horrible, and he was totally insane.

Never again.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The only thing they want to fix is making sure islam is great in america..

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

"planned organised and paid for the recent Muslim invasion of Europe".... if this is true, YES ISIS, only ISIS.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Well, removing people here illegally is fine with me because they aren't citizens anyway. As far as Muslims I know some that are normal okay people, but stopping the influx of Muslim immigrants temporarily isn't a terrible idea. We need to get a handle on the thing before we end up like Europe.

And europe should send the refugees maybe to the "grand nation" that is the cause for the refugee situation, so the trigger himself has to clean his mess!
Who started the "christian" crusade vs the ME for oil, and created a 9/11 for this? Europe?
Who is doing proxy wars around the world? Europe?
Who is doing drone murders around the world? Europe?
Who is spying on people around the world? Europe?
Who is trying to enslave the whole world by secret "free trade agreements" like TTIP? Europe?
etc...

Europe has to handle the problems the USA creates with his world domination dreams, and you don´t want to end up like europe. Sure, why assuming responsibility when others have to clean up the mess oneself is the reason for. Because there is only one direction to flee, one target the refugees can reach, and this is not the USA, what a coincidence...

Stop being the reason for people to flee, then you don´t have to be afraid to get confrontated with the reality you created! Then you even don´t have to be afraid to end up like europe, which is, in parts, taking care about the world and it´s people, messing with the problems others created, including AlQuaida and "IS" and the refugee streams they create.

And again, when i say USA, i mean your "rulers", your government, your "politics", your billionairs, your multinational corporations, your spying agencies, your miltary and the hypocrisy they all act with. And the worst of all is the future of the US, $hillary or Trump... and you don´t want to end up like europe???

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Think of it in terms of a car and it's easier to digest. If a car manufacturer made a car that 1 out of 10 blew up while you were driving it, but they insist it's a safe car, would you drive it? Would you ride in one if your friend or neighbor had one?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Why isn't there an information channel discussing the nature of the threat - and the reasons we are at war with radical Islam?

The same reason there is no transparent discussion on any major issue - because our real enemies are our governments. If they loved us the people then all these problems would be solved. But they love money and power.

Logic cannot be applied to our current situation.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
To be fair... Trump is not the one who suggested that Muslim neighborhoods need to be patrolled. That was Cruz.

www.motherjones.com...

Self edited....
edit on 4/28/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

One of the best ways to fight it is to stop creating it.

From ISUS to Al-CIAeda to installing brutal dictators like Saddam and the Shah.

However, TPTB wont stop. They want a NWO and they see Moslems as the useful idiots and Islam as the scapegoat religion which will be used to help facilitate WWIII.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Why isn't there an information channel discussing the nature of the threat - and the reasons we are at war with radical Islam?

You mean pin down the enemy? Thats impossible, the war on terror is purposely vague because it is cover for the real goal, conquest and subjugation of whole nations.

When invading and conquering, terrorism is the excuse beforehand. When anyone shoots back defending their turf, they are labeled terrorists.

Convenient.
edit on 28-4-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

We need to come together, we need to push for the reformation of Islam which mean separation of church and state. I don't want us to ban all Muslims, or have to patrol neighborhoods, I want an open dialogue with our government that details the threats, and what our course of action will be that does not include subjugating those who are innocent, or infringing upon our delicate freedoms that always seem to be at risk.

Why is reformation of (any) church and state for countries outside of America something you believe Americans have any right to do at all? Why are you trying to act like world police?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If instead of helping Saudi Arabia, US would allow Russia to do regime change in Saudi Arabia then the Sunni/Wahabbi insanity would stop. But that would mean giving up the petrodollar and US as an Empire would crumble.

Then only allow Muslim who a moderate to emigrate to Europe and treat all the Sharia nuts as the Nazi far right. Create laws that if you commit a crime because of religious tones (all religions not just Islam) it is a hate crime and 10 years minimum in prison. Buy land in Africa and create a country "Europe Minor" (buffer zone) where all refugees are put until they are processed with no right to go into Europe. Countries who want refugees/migration can go there if they get a democratic vote to increase their numbers and need workforce. All criminals who do crime above a certain level lose their citizen ship and are dumped in "Europe Minor" that is their citizenship.

Do not allow people into Europe that have no right being there and when found send them to the buffer zone that is at all time military controlled. You get food and medicine in "Europe Minor" but no work or other comfortables.

All journalists regardless of country will have full access in "Europe Minor" so that missusage of loss of citizenship are reported.
edit on 28-4-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join