It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Unless you're in the 99th to 100th percentile of intelligence, then you have no business calling anyone stupid and certainly no business on any high horse.
Plus, you're also met with a lot of resistance from idiots--not because they're trying to be mean, but simply because they are not intelligent and can't help themselves.
I apologize for being frank.
Is everyone really living in their delusion of reality?
Heck, if I could I probably wouldn't hate myself.
On ATS, it seems that people like to pretend that they're special.
originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: rukia
The 80 -20 (or 90 -10 as some say now) rule applies to humanity the same as it applies to anything else. E,g 90% of worlds population is not white, less and 10% of the worlds population own or control more wealth then the other 90%, etc.
originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
Not another "I am a genuis, bask in my glory" type threads. Or possibly I'm lonely at my desk and drank a few too many threads. Not quite sure.
And calling people stupid that call others stupid...only moral pony's available?
And it's safe to say you are not a genuis. Anyone analysing the way you construct your thought processes can observe that.
originally posted by: DeviantMortal
a reply to: Azureblue
Isnt that a mathmatical law? I know I have heard of it somehwere before ....
originally posted by: rukia
And above-average still has the word average in it.