It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince — Agonizing Final Days After AIDS Diagnosis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
TMZ I am sure have been wrong before. But they employ some really good dirt diggin pit bull reporters.

And I believe they nailed this one too.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Im not gunna lie, I find the whole thing confusing too. Thats my wifes bag. I am just relaying what I have learned from her.

I learned most of this from a medical emergency she had, and thats when I first heard of bloodless surgery. The one my wife asked for is a machine that collects blood (im not sure) that is lost during surgery and recirculates back into your body. Another method is just using saline, aperently as long as the amount of blood loss is not high the human body replinishes quickly with simple fluids. I am no expert though and this is something I read a while back and might be confusing some info. I wish I could find on youtube the dvd the elders from my wifes chruch gave her on bloodless surgery. Its very detailed, made by Drs, and no mention of anything religous after the intro.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: abe froman
So, Prince died from AIDS,which he contracted through a blood transfusion, while being treated for syphilis and under the influence of Percocet.

Got it.

I'm sure if we try hard enough, we can get both Cruz and Trump involved.

So, you want Cruz and Trump to get AIDS and syphilis and hooked on Percocet. Ok.

Oh, now that's an angle some here would love, but I was thinking we could find a way for them to have somehow been responsible for Prince having gotten either the AIDS or the syphilis or the Percocet or something.

You know ... Trump sent Prince a syphilis-ridden hooker after a show, and because Prince was a religious wacko, his religion kept him from getting treatment. So he got addicted to Percocet for the pain, but after praying with Ted Cruz at some shadowy Domionist rally, Prince was convinced he was both healed of his syphilis and cured of his addiction, so he tried to go cold turkey. But he couldn't make it and ended up shooting up in a dark alley and sharing needles with a HIV positive addict which got him HIV. Being still hooked on that evil religious stuff, he kept on refusing treatment until he got AIDS and died ...

See? I should write for Enquirer.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
He was a Jeovah Witness, they dont want anything to do with blood transfusion, its part of their faith.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: abe froman
So, Prince died from AIDS,which he contracted through a blood transfusion, while being treated for syphilis and under the influence of Percocet.

Got it.

I'm sure if we try hard enough, we can get both Cruz and Trump involved.

So, you want Cruz and Trump to get AIDS and syphilis and hooked on Percocet. Ok.

Oh, now that's an angle some here would love, but I was thinking we could find a way for them to have somehow been responsible for Prince having gotten either the AIDS or the syphilis or the Percocet or something.

You know ... Trump sent Prince a syphilis-ridden hooker after a show, and because Prince was a religious wacko, his religion kept him from getting treatment. So he got addicted to Percocet for the pain, but after praying with Ted Cruz at some shadowy Domionist rally, Prince was convinced he was both healed of his syphilis and cured of his addiction, so he tried to go cold turkey. But he couldn't make it and ended up shooting up in a dark alley and sharing needles with a HIV positive addict which got him HIV. Being still hooked on that evil religious stuff, he kept on refusing treatment until he got AIDS and died ...

See? I should write for Enquirer.

No, the story should be that CRUZ sent Prince a syphilis-ridden hooker, one of his mistresses from an earlier Enquirer article, keeping consistent with their earlier stories.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
... they dont want anything to do with blood transfusion, its part of their faith.

.....or birthdays or holidays...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Oh, that's easy!

Trump sent both Prince and Cruz the hookers at the same time and in the same place. You know how us religious folk all apparently hang out together and stuff. It explains why Cruz seems to be so crazy ... Look at what happened to Hitler with his syphilis.

And then both of them, being infected, had to have that prayer meeting to be cured.

It also explains why Trump seems to think he has something to hold over Cruz's head all the time. He knew long ago that he would be running against Cruz and set. him. up! That Prince got caught in the political cross fire was just an unhappy accident.

... but you know how these deep, dark Illuminati games are played.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Mods, why is this in the skunkworks?? I knoww the person who started the 5thread used the nat inuquirer as a source but they have been knwn to be right on some occasions..

here is a link from blind gossip it has been solved...blindgossip.com...-77843 I would take their word over the enquirer.....there is another blind item about how all this being handled,

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: Profusion

Since no one knows what really happened; I think wild speculation is justified in this case.

Fantastic.

I think Prince's elevator killed him, like the car from Christine. Gassed him on his way to take a s#.

Since we're wildly speculating and all.

Elevators don't kill people kill...
Prince was likely done in on the elevator by some Mexican drug dealers hired by Trump

He was a Hillary supporter
:

edit on 28-4-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

no to mention their own definition of law and punishment.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't think its that far fetched that he could have had AIDs. Its more likely than an Illuminati assassination, at least.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Critique does not prove anything. It proves you're in an uphill battle and a smart Alec.

1) using common sense, realize I was saying it was transmitted to her.

2) medical errors and forced surgeries happen all the time when a person is unconscious. It's called going against an advanced directive. But you don't have to believe any of it. I work first hand in a hospital and medical errors are the number 3 cause of deaths in US. www.hospitalsafetyscore.org...

Don't be willingly ignorrant bro. Even if you have a vendetta.

a reply to: Phage

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join