It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince — Agonizing Final Days After AIDS Diagnosis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Yep, it is terrible all those people out there deciding for themselves what's best for them. We need to make sure we look out for all those poor deluded saps that don't conform to your idea of normal. If only we could put the Government more in control of everyone's personal decisions life would be so grand...

/facepalm

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Hang on, you said

The enquirer?
The same news agency that championed Trumps invalid claims about Cruz?

so you have proof that those claims are false/lies/invalid?

Crikey dude, you're on a roll with your credulity. It's the National Enquirer...you know, like The Truth was in Aotearoa. In other words, a bunch of arse...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
So, Prince died from AIDS,which he contracted through a blood transfusion, while being treated for syphilis and under the influence of Percocet.

Got it.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I thought they were called: Mayte(maitre) Garcia and Apollonia, Not Aids.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
National Enquirer is ok.

But if you want the scoop, TMZ.

We broke the story ... Prince had been to his local Walgreens 4 times in the week before his death -- and had been treated for a Percocet OD in Moline, IL last week.

It was drugs.

Short of toxicology coming back clean, Prince is well known for certain things like that in particular.

Now, if you want a conspiracy, there was no will. That is a 300 million dollar conspiracy.
edit on 28-4-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

I think you have to play his video game from 94 and beat it, to get a map of the mansion, which you will also have to "play" to find the diamond encrusted chest, lined with the purest of purple velvet and virgin dreams, that has a key to a secret bunker under the mansion that has the will .

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DeviantMortal

Refusing blood transfusions is basically the same as refusing life-saving medical operations though isn't it?

If your Wife had to have major surgery for example, this cannot be performed, as all major surgeries involve blood loss, sometimes many, many pints of blood.

Why don't J.W.'s store their own blood regularly in a special blood bank?

If they did this on a regular basis, say a pint a week, if they ever had an accident or needed major surgery, the blood they would be getting would be their own...are the rules for JW's transfusions OK with them getting their own blood?

edit on 28 4 2016 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Rock star Prince was diagnosed with AIDS just six months before his death — but refused medical treatment, believing he could be cured by prayer

Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe that this is an age of faith healing. No Jehovah's Witness believes that you could heal aids with prayer.

The only medical treatment they don't accept is blood transfusions, but there are plenty of modern techniques which have proven that the scientific approach to medicine is often the best. And science and modern medicine will continue to improve in the field of bloodless surgery, I have no doubt that someday everyone will realize the benefits of it, and the marvels of modern science.
edit on 28-4-2016 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The enquirer?

The same news agency that championed Trumps invalid claims about Cruz?

Can we stop with this BS?

This is just getting insulting

The same news agency that broke the stories of Rock Hudson and Liberace having aids, Rush Limbaugh's Oxycontin addiction, John Edwards mistress? For the majority of bs stories they spew, they also get some major stories right. Don't discount everything they report.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Quite true. In fact the day is coming, when people will realize that taking blood is much like the primitive form of blood-letting. It does not only not help you, it also greatly increases your risk of other diseases as well as other things, such as weakening your immune system.

In fact many patients who are already weak after taking in blood can die from their bodies trying to reject that blood. (It is normal for a person's body to reject foreign objects in the system.

I think this thread has drifted off to the unsafe practice of blood transfusions because of nothing but to lie about the Jehovah's Witnesses though. They do not believe in faith healing. And do accept and expect the best medical treatment possible.

If Prince believed in this so-called faith-healing he would not have gone to the hospital to begin with. Using a little deductive reasoning and logic would help a normal person figure that out.

One must wonder why all of the lies and obfuscation about the subject. What is the true agenda here?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
So, Prince died from AIDS,which he contracted through a blood transfusion, while being treated for syphilis and under the influence of Percocet.

Got it.

I'm sure if we try hard enough, we can get both Cruz and Trump involved.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The National ENQUIRER?

I'll believe it when I see it on Youtube...

edit on 28-4-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: abe froman

Got it.

I'm sure if we try hard enough, we can get both Cruz and Trump involved.

So, you want Cruz and Trump to get AIDS and syphilis and hooked on Percocet. Ok.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

"Prince's death is a hot topic. Since no one knows what really happened; I think wild speculation is justified in this case."

Wild speculation! .... Really??? This is the problem. Instead of waiting for the results, or the facts to present themselves, everyone just goes off the rails with theories that have no bases in fact. Tell me, what does this kind of "Discussion" accomplish? ....

".... I don't know what happened..... Soooo, I'm just gonna make $#*% up..."

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I am a deeply religious man.

When I am ill, I go to the doctors office. You seem to be confusing religious belief, such as I have, with delusion and foolishness, which, IF the article is accurate in its every particular, Prince would seem to have been afflicted by. They are different things.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Patience. The writers are working on the public version of the script as fast as they can. Quality lies take time. You want it to be believable, don't you?

I know the overwhelming majority on this site hold religion in high regard, even the atheists.

I disagree.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 001ggg100

"Prince's death is a hot topic. Since no one knows what really happened; I think wild speculation is justified in this case."

Wild speculation! .... Really??? This is the problem. Instead of waiting for the results, or the facts to present themselves, everyone just goes off the rails with theories that have no bases in fact. Tell me, what does this kind of "Discussion" accomplish? ....

".... I don't know what happened..... Soooo, I'm just gonna make $#*% up..."

Perhaps, but in the interests of balance, it doesn't do any harm either.

Every topic is speculative unless or until the facts of a matter are known.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
:
:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Refusing blood transfusions is basically the same as refusing life-saving medical operations though isn't it?

If your Wife had to have major surgery for example, this cannot be performed, as all major surgeries involve blood loss, sometimes many, many pints of blood.

Why don't J.W.'s store their own blood regularly in a special blood bank?

If they did this on a regular basis, say a pint a week, if they ever had an accident or needed major surgery, the blood they would be getting would be their own...are the rules for JW's transfusions OK with them getting their own blood?

There are several methods of bloodless surgery. I even read an article recently where a Dr preformed heart surgery on an infant w/o blood. Here is a small article on the subject.

Bloodless Surgery

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

From your link;

The expression does not mean "surgery that makes no use of blood or blood transfusion". Rather, it refers to surgery performed without transfusion of allogeneic blood.[7][8] Champions of bloodless surgery do, however, transfuse products made from allogeneic blood and they also make use of pre-donated blood for autologous transfusion.

That's confusing...what's the difference between allogenic blood (other people's blood) and 'transfused blood products made from allogenic blood (donated by other people)...they seem to be one and the same. If the blood is donated, it's still from other people no?

My idea would involve the witness's OWN blood being stored on a regular basis (to account for spoilage etc) and then used for themselves exclusively...like one's own personal blood bank.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join