It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince — Agonizing Final Days After AIDS Diagnosis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Rock star Prince was diagnosed with AIDS just six months before his death — but refused medical treatment, believing he could be cured by prayer!

The new issue of The National ENQUIRER — on newsstands now — has the shocking secret story behind the music legend’s sudden death!
Prince — Agonizing Final Days After AIDS Diagnosis

Normally I would never quote The National ENQUIRER about anything. However, the cause of Prince's death has been a hot topic here. If wild speculation by Alex Jones about Prince's death can be posted, I don't see any problem with The National ENQUIRER.

Assuming the story is true, please reread the first sentence:

Rock star Prince was diagnosed with AIDS just six months before his death — but refused medical treatment, believing he could be cured by prayer!

I know the overwhelming majority on this site hold religion in high regard, even the atheists. I don't see how a person refusing medical treatment for a life-threatening disease because of their faith could ever be seen as a positive thing. It's one of many examples of how destructive religion and faith can be IMHO.
edit on 27-4-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The enquirer?

The same news agency that championed Trumps invalid claims about Cruz?

Can we stop with this BS?

This is just getting insulting

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So desperate to piss on religion you're using the Enquirer.

Whatever sticks, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The enquirer?

I agree but how is it different from the following?

Was Prince Murdered By Illuminati Record Execs

originally posted by: NthOther
So desperate to piss on religion you're using the Enquirer.

Whatever sticks, right?

Prince's death is a hot topic. Since no one knows what really happened; I think wild speculation is justified in this case. I'm interested in having a better discussion about the issue than the one linked to above.

If you want to engage in the kind of thinking that may have led to Prince's death, that's your choice.
edit on 28-4-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is the second time this has been brought up, but I think this article has more detail in it. It is well known that Prince was a Jehovas Witness, my wife is also one. Because of a medical emergency my wife and I had I learned a lot of what the JWs believe. They do not practice healing through faith/prayer. They not teach that you should not take modern meds.
They ONLY restriction that I and my wife know of is on blood transfusions. This does not discount the claims of AIDs / HIV / or overdosing. Those I cannot attest to.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I wasn't aware that was all proven to be false?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Since no one knows what really happened; I think wild speculation is justified in this case.

Fantastic.

I think Prince's elevator killed him, like the car from Christine. Gassed him on his way to take a s#.

Since we're wildly speculating and all.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
i found an article that seems to be a legit source of information some I have not seen yet.

Link

Yet a murder investigation has been launched into prescription drugs found at Paisley Park

I wonder if there is any way to confirm this?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Were not talking abot that news source are we?

Nor are we talking in this OP what they are discussing........

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I wasn't aware that was all proven to be false?

Welll its not about Cruz , but like this tripe, it was not proven to be true, and it was a horrible case of "journalism"

More sensational BS to sell copies.......

This crap should be a lesson to anyone who takes this as a news source

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The enquirer?

To be fair, it is the same Enquirer that broke the John Edwards story as well.

But I don't really believe this either. Had Prince been that sickly and thin you would think folks would have noticed. He did have a huge house party just a few days before he died if I recall correctly. Some of the people there were later interviewed and said Prince appeared healthy and in good spirits.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hang on, you said

The enquirer?

so you have proof that those claims are false/lies/invalid?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Sometimes...just *sometimes*...

People get sick and just...well, die.

No big conspiracy, no hidden agendas. I know, it's not very interesting -- but it is what it is.

No one thinks there's some conspiracy behind Mamma Cass's death. We all universally agree she choked on a sandwich. That seems like a pretty insane way to go compared to having a medical condition.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is complete propaganda. 1) the autopsy is not out yet. 2) Prince was affiliated with Jehovah's Witnesses who certainly do not believe that you can 'be healed by prayer.' That's psychotic. And it's an outright lie. Like I said propaganda. Jehovah's Witnesses seek the best medical treatment available and have revolutionized the medical community when it comes to the 'golden standard' of bloodless surgery options which have less risks of infection, rejection and complications resulting in death. Fat Cat Joe Bob wants you to think blood is the way to go, cause he gets it for free and charges your insurance through the nose. While many children and adults have been plagued or have died from infectious diseases given through blood transfusions. My wife's great aunt was one of Jehovah's Witnesses and she was forced a blood transfusion which resulted in her transmitting syphilis leading to her death.

a reply to: Profusion

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCretinHop

My wife's great aunt was one of Jehovah's Witnesses and she was forced a blood transfusion which resulted in her transmitting syphilis leading to her death.

Interesting. She transmitted syphilis to whom?

How is one forced to have a blood transfusion?
edit on 4/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

While your reply was not to me, I feel your just being argumenative for the sake of it. I think you know what he meant.

What happened to TheCretinHops wifes great aunt (thats a mouthfull) does happen and it is just one reason I dont want blood if it can be avoided. I found a link to the MayoClinic talking about it.

Mayo Clinic article on blood transfusion risks.

Bloodborne infections

Blood banks screen donors for risk factors and test donated blood to reduce the risk of transfusion-related infections. Infections related to blood transfusion still rarely may occur. It can take weeks or months after a blood transfusion to determine that you've been infected with a virus, bacterium or parasite.

The National Institutes of Health offers the following estimates for the risk of a blood donation carrying an infectious disease:

HIV — 1 in 2 million donations, which is lower than the risk of being killed by lightningHepatitis B — 1 in 205,000 donations

Just one short list of the risks.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Sorry I forgott to adress the other issue, the forced blood transfusion. IN Georgia if a Dr decides you need blood to save your life, they can, will, and do give it to you even if they know you dont want it. I was told this by more than one doctor. Im sure there are limits to this power i will attempt to find a link. I am also not saying this explains the situation with the other posters relative.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DeviantMortal

While your reply was not to me, I feel your just being argumenative for the sake of it. I think you know what he meant.

No. It was to make a couple of points.

Ignorance gets a lot of people dead.

There is no reason for anyone to die of syphilis if they have access to the "best medical treatment available." It is very easily treatable. No matter how it is "transmitted." Toilet seat. Door knob. Transfusion.

edit on 4/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I guess I see your point, I do beleive however the argument is that she should never have recieved the transfusion, and thus not gotten sick from it. And it is her right, as a person to refuse treatment for whatever reason. If she didnt want the blood and she died thats not on the doc. If she didnt want the blood and became sick that is on the Dr or company that supplied the blood, but thats an argument for another thread I feel.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Sometimes guys in their mid 50s die of natural causes.

Why shouldn't that happen to celebrities?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join