It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina State Senator on HB2: 'Keep Our State Straight'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Annee

I'll never believe that dumb idea ever. Please think about a four year old being confused about their gender let alone anything else.

They are 4 years old

Progressives are becoming completely insane

You are one person.

There are many (not bunches), but many transgender kids and their parents who've had to learn and accept the reality of transgender.

Here is a camp: Camp Aranu'tiq - - a nonprofit program serving transgender & gender-variant youth
& their families.

This camp is expanding out of need to serve more.

www.camparanutiq.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

No, that's just insane progressives trying to confuse little children.

Good lord, I wonder how many "tom boys" which I knew and played with growing up would be told by insane progressives today, you're actually a boy. You don't have a pecker, but yes little Shelly, you're a boy locked inside a girl's body.

Insane. Literally.

edit on 28-4-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

No, that's just insane progressives trying to confuse little children.

Good lord, I wonder how many "tom boys" which I knew and played with growing up would be told by insane progressives today, you're actually a boy. You don't have a pecker, but yes little Shelly, you're a boy locked inside a girl's body.

Insane. Literally.

I was a Tom Boy - - - I know what a Tom Boy is.

Ignorance is chosen. It is burying your head in the sand when something new comes along you don't understand.

And DON'T WANT TO.

You probably still think seizures are being possessed by the Devil.
edit on 28-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yes, ignorance is chosen.

Please let us know when the blinders come off and we can discuss reality instead of your hijacking of this topic.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yes, ignorance is chosen.

Please let us know when the blinders come off and we can discuss reality instead of your hijacking of this topic.

I have 20 years of research I'm speaking from.

You've voiced your opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Experience comes in all shapes and sizes. Means nothing over the internet.

But going off your presumption that four and five year olds can absolutely identify as transgendered, then you'd support four and five year olds going onto the operating table and having sex changes.

Pure insanity.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Experience comes in all shapes and sizes. Means nothing over the internet.

But going off your presumption that four and five year olds can absolutely identify as transgendered, then you'd support four and five year olds going onto the operating table and having sex changes.

Pure insanity.

Trans children are not medicated or anything else.

They need acceptance - - - that's all.

At the onset of puberty, they can decide (with a Team of Doctors/Psychologists) - - - if they want Hormone Blockers.

Hormone Blockers do nothing but delay puberty a few years til the teen is a legal adult and can make his/her own decision.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Justice Department: North Carolina's HB 2 Violates Federal Law

North Carolina’s anti-LGBT House Bill 2 violates federal law, and the state must stop enforcing it or lose millions of dollars, the U.S. Department of Justice informed Gov. Pat McCrory today. HB 2 conflicts with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, both of which ban sex discrimination, which includes discrimination based on gender identity, says a letter sent to McCrory by Vanita Gupta, principal deputy assistant attorney general, The Charlotte Observer reports.

www.advocate.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This guy is such an asshat. I remember George Wallace. This guy will have the same negative legacy.

Pat McCrory isn’t backing down—for now.

On Wednesday evening, the embattled North Carolina governor spoke out about the recent Department of Justice verdict on House Bill 2, the controversial legislation that Vanita Gupta, the principal deputy assistant attorney general, determined was in violation of federal law.

Speaking to business leaders in the Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, McCrory brushed off the ramifications of Gupta’s statement. He called it the "interpretation of just one agency in the Obama administration."

In his address, McCrory reiterated earlier claims about HB 2, which struck down local nondiscrimination ordinances across the state that provided equal access in all public accommodations, including restaurants, city parks, and restrooms. In doing so, the bill effectively forced trans people to use the bathroom that corresponds with the sex they were assigned at birth, not their gender identity.

"I thought it was a very common-sense rule, but the federal government is now saying those are discriminatory practices," McCrory told the Associated Press.

www.advocate.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join