It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugees....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

The oligarchy is not about the serfs and slaves respecting one another.

The oligarchy is about depopulation and the serfs and slaves respecting the oligarchy's autocratic tyrannical !!!CONTROL!!! under pain of death.

It's their 'natural' value orientation given that they think that man is nothing more than a rat, a pigeon a radish or a rock. Therefore, the serfs and slaves are to be folded, spindled, mutilated and bar-b-qued at will whenever it serves the oligarchy to do so. It matters not whatever tribal group a given individual or set of individuals came from. They are ALL fodder for the red hot arms of Molach.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Is everyone missing the point? These "refugees" made our culture better. Are future ones going to be different?

You are missing the point.

It is against human nature for cultures to mix. This is why they invented the phrase 'culture clash'. Just because you think it could be all roses and butterflies doesn't make it so and frankly we have enough problems with race, religion and culture already in America. We don't need more.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sure, we are all human. And yes we are not ready to accept each other in equal terms right now, and to reach that stage, its still going to take a while, and we should be able to achieve it through education, but before all of that, we have to solve whats consuming us, and its going to take time and energy, and debate, a lot of debates and communication.
edit on 27-4-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Is everyone missing the point? These "refugees" made our culture better. Are future ones going to be different?

You are missing the point. It is against human nature for cultures to mix. This is why they invented the phrase 'culture clash'. Just because you think it could be all roses and butterflies doesn't make it so and frankly we have enough problems with race, religion and culture already in America. We don't need more.

This is why; during the seeding of this planet of differing human civilizations had a land mass (mountains) isolated or sea mass barriers as to not collide with each others cultural growth. Australia is the one Island Continent to show this. The Silk Road ruined this; as did by the demi-god creators of the 5th and 6th dimensions NOT FORESEEING the ingenuity of their own creations WILL to master physical obstacles in order to conquer/enslave others.
edit on 27-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Is going to take more than that, is going to take enlightenment, just remember that no even the laws against discrimination have stop bigotry and racism in this time and age.

Humanity is still very much in its infancy, most humans can not even come to terms with themselves, so how can they come to terms with those around them.

We are very complex beings, we are mostly ruled by emotions and easily manipulated by those with power to do so.

Taking people from other nations with already established set of believes and way of life, putting them within populations that are nothing like what they are used to is bound to bring chaos and problems.

Then top that with those that are feeding the chaos for their own personal means and look at the end results, the countries that are taking refugees are now experiencing problems.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

You are missing the point. It is against human nature for cultures to mix. This is why they invented the phrase 'culture clash'. Just because you think it could be all roses and butterflies doesn't make it so and frankly we have enough problems with race, religion and culture already in America. We don't need more.

This is why; during the seeding of this planet of differing human civilizations had a land mass (mountains) isolated or sea mass barriers as to not collide with each others cultural growth. Australia is the one Island Continent to show this. The Silk Road ruined this; as did by the demi-god creators of the 5th and 6th dimensions NOT FORESEEING the ingenuity of their own creations will to conquer others.

Well then....this thread went way different than I supposed, could have sworn this would rebound back to blaming Euro-Americans, or Europeans for the World's woes. 5th and 6th dimensional beings this time.....I'm game !

edit on 27-4-2016 by Falenor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Agree! very much agree with you, Soros is one of those to blame.

If we read between the lines, we see there are or seems not to be coincidences about whats going on.

I just cant shake the feeling, that someone is intended to destroy Europe at the moment, I mean, we had the economic crisis, and less than three years after some economic recovery, the refugee crisis happens.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

I have not doubts that is an intended purpose with the created chaos and conflicts affecting the nations that are experiencing the refugees exodus.

Is a big game of opportunism at the expenses of those seeking refuge and the countries that are taking them.

But it seems that the government of the countries been affected are all part of the game.

The victims are as usual the citizens affected by all this.

Is not going to be far off when the results of this intended game on humanity is all about.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Absolutely!!! it smells like a brewing conflict in the making between the people, sponsored by the rullers.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Falenor

This is why; during the seeding of this planet of differing human civilizations had a land mass (mountains) isolated or sea mass barriers as to not collide with each others cultural growth. Australia is the one Island Continent to show this. The Silk Road ruined this; as did by the demi-god creators of the 5th and 6th dimensions NOT FORESEEING the ingenuity of their own creations will to conquer others.

Well then....this thread went way different than I supposed, could have sworn this would rebound back to blaming Euro-Americans, or Europeans for the World's woes. 5th and 6th dimensional beings this time.....I'm game !

Within these dimensions are those from many star systems, Orion, Lyra, Pleiades, Maldek, Andromeda, Arcturus, could bore you to death with the interference of many creator gods placing their particular form of human on this planet and exactly where (they had physical boundaries in place).

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Within these dimensions are those from many star systems, Orion, Lyra, Pleiades, Maldek, Andromeda, Arcturus, could bore you to death with the interference of many creator gods placing their particular form of human on this planet and exactly where (they had physical boundaries in place).

Physical boundaries ???? As long as the 5th and 6th dimensions paid for it I have no issue I suppose.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Absolutely!!! it smells like a brewing conflict in the making between the people, sponsored by the rullers.

Sponsored in part (by its particular creator) to 'enslave the human'. To what purpose; feed off the emotional energy (love/hate) powerful.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Physical boundaries ???? As long as the 5th and 6th dimensions paid for it I have no issue I suppose.

Did not work is all. Now we have cultural chaos and WE are paying for it (loss of morality, warped religious belief systems: suicide bombers, dictatorships still alive and thriving while their own people starve). It is interesting to me some of these are Communist States *IT WORKS*.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What do you mean? who feeds from emotions?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What do you mean? who feeds from emotions?

Those that are not in physical form that created you and EAT ENERGY (tasty munch goodness).

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

no need to go that far, in physical forms you have energetic vampires, more real and crazy than most people think, to the point of draining energy and not even being conscious of their true nature.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

a reply to: vethumanbeing
no need to go that far, in physical forms you have energetic vampires, more real and crazy than most people think, to the point of draining energy and not even being conscious of their true nature.

No need to go that far in telling a truth; but I just cannot help it. Human vampires are not the same. They did not create you as an energy food source (slave). Human vampires are easy to spot. They mimic you, your language patterns or others around you. They are changelings in that they adapt to your energy pattern in order to become another form of you. They are desperate empty shell vessels; not so tricky to define as such.

(post by Poggie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I'm not exactly what your point is, to be candid.

Is your point a one way street, blanket statement that ALL refugees are good and EVERYONE should ignore the problems associated with a sudden influx of people from culture A into a nation that historically is of culture B?

Well, I'm Canadian. I'm not afraid of the brown person next door. Hell, I've had that food. AWESOME. Guess what? They BBQ too.

You think people are afraid because their skin is brown? Dear oh dear, smh...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Time to transition? You have no idea what it is they want. And not all of them are going to want to become howdy doody Americans. Not by a Long shot...

PS: another teenager was arrested having plotted just recently on Anzac day, to kill people after seeking out ISIS support. Along with the teen who only last year shot and killed a public servant (Chinese man, no less..) and had support of a Mosque and all those within it, whose family became irate at any media attention. After over a decade ago where gang rapes were rampant, targeting "white dogs" in gangs. Where book shops stock books praising osama bin laden and calling western countries the great shaytan.

You really think a mass influx of people from these regions, not all Syrian I might add, are going to just leave their solid beliefs behind and embrace the bald eagle?

but of course, I am simply letting the msm tell me what to think...

edit on 28-4-2016 by Poggie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join