It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugees....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

More than 4.5 million refugees from Syria are in just five countries Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt:

Turkey hosts 2.5 million refugees from Syria, more than any other country worldwide
Lebanon hosts approximately 1.1 million refugees from Syria which amounts to around one in five people in the country
Jordan hosts approximately 635,324 refugees from Syria, which amounts to about 10% of the population
Iraq where 3.9 million people are already internally displaced hosts 245,022 refugees from Syria
Egypt hosts 117,658 refugees from Syria

Numbers are from amnesty international.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Why do you keep bring race into this? Nobody has mentioned brown people or any other color people this whole time.

ISIS has explicitly said they have terrorists moving with refugees. Attackers in both recent attacks in Europe were shown to originally be "refugees."

If you want to accept everyone with open arms go right ahead, but stop insulting everyone that questions if this is the best option.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

I always have seen the concept of borders as nothing more than segregation, I guess those before us that shaped the world in ancient times had a good reason for borders and territories, after all, how can nations could wag wars of expansion without them.

It also make me think about how modern governments have not problem disregarding the needs of the people that their borders claim to be their property citizens.

What will happen if borders were eradicated and erased, will it make the world a better place?

We as human has not evolved enough to keep peace with each other yet, we humans have not learned to respect our fellow human beings to the point to look at each others as equals without prejudices, we have not learn to see each others as just one big human race.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So are you saying we should all just be one single culture? a single identity? like one big hive? Isnt that what the New World Order is all about?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

However, the evidence, imho, is fairly screamingly great that a virtual INVASION has been engineered by TPTB.

Yeah... America (and Allies) did that engineering in the ME after the fall of the Ottoman Empire. Paris 1919 with David Lloyd George, Woodrow Wilson and George Clemenceau carving nations out of tribal territories and then inserting political henchmen to control the masses. It was all about oil, btw... oil for the conquering countries after the Great War.

Then, when we didn't like those henchmen anymore because of their atrocious actions against their own people, we just had them killed or allowed the populations to do it themselves.

The invasion was engineered by 'somebody' bombing them out of their cities, towns and villages when the people got so out of hand, the nations began falling like dominos.

If America was like Syria is today, I have no doubt most Americans would be on the move themselves.

BTW... Canada's really, really cold. You wouldn't like it here. Mexico is much nicer.
edit on 27/4/16 by masqua because: clarity

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

It's obvious from his postings he does not SEE very well.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Thetan
a reply to: UnBreakable

I'm afraid I don't understand your post.

This whole thread appears to consist of missed points. If I have to explain it, you''ll never understand.

(If you have to) "can explain whatever IT is accurately" I may understand the missed points.
edit on 27-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Marg... I honestly believe that humanity will not evolve to that place of perfect peace until a time that sees the coming of a common enemy, whether it be an alien attack on the planet or some other cataclysmic event, like a full-on nuclear war.

ETA: Whatever the case may be, most of us would be dead from the outset.
edit on 27/4/16 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

The only one world order, is the one run by the elites themselves.

When it comes to the rest of the world humanity, we have grown to think that we are all different, yet we tend to forget that we are all from one single race, the human race.

We in this time and age, are no ready to accept each other in equal terms.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The engineering HAS been going on for at least 60-150 years. Some say for 400 years.

Perhaps you missed Cruz's wife's article for the CFR about how wonderful it will be to make Canada, USA & Mexico one NWO nation. I'm not clear if that was to be before or after it's all reduced to smoldering ashes.

And how is it that angry radical religionists unwilling to assimilate into our culture are going to improve things for us or for themselves?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

Marg... until a time that sees the coming of a common enemy, whether it be an alien attack on the planet or some other cataclysmic event, like a full-on nuclear war.

ETA: Whatever the case may be, most of us would be dead from the outset.

All the above have reportedly been gleefully SCHEDULED by TPTB.

Ain't that a sweet thought?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You mean, like the ME was during the Ottoman Empire? One big region with tribal areas?

Before we go about making North America one big nation, how about learning to respect each other first? All I ever see is disrespect.
edit on 27/4/16 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I agree, nothing more to say to that, Like those before us that history tend to have forgotten, the next World war is going to be no among us, but us against them whomever it may be.

Been doing a lot of research on ancient prophecies that has been miss interpreted in order to push the power of the established churches and believes in the world.

Fascinating subject.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with legal immigrants.

I don't even have a problem with them bringing aspects of their culture with them.

What I do have a problem with, is them infringing upon the rights of others. Moving to a country that values individual freedoms might come as a culture shock, but it's something they'll have to learn to adapt to.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Legal refugees can also be the ones that were successful in beating down those who were there first.

Nasty thought, eh?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
S&F OP

I'm just going to leave these here...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You man, like the ME was during the Ottoman Empire? One big region with tribal areas? Before we go about making North America one big nation, how about learning to respect each other first? All I ever see is disrespect.

That should have happened (arms spread out wide) accepting the Native Americans that lived here in the North Americas for thousands of years. .Gov never called those that survived the 'Indian' massacres "refugees" that were rounded up; put on 'reservations' (containment camps/where the LOVE was spread around). What should have these great Native American nations been called instead of Original Occupants of this land? Pests to be exterminated.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Legal refugees can also be the ones that were successful in beating down those who were there first.

Nasty thought, eh?

Such is life. Nothing lasts forever. Even freedoms and cultures have a life span.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I don't think you listed any WEALTHY Arab states in your list.

Let THEM put their money and empty lands where their sanctimony is.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Nasty thought, eh?

It happened; and was called the Indian Wars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join