It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeSbO
and they also got alpha centuri the wrong way round ? they reversed everything +75 light years big mistake I do still cal vodka... Was mars further or closer to the sun than earth ?

Closer. Earth, then Mars, then Venus, then Mercury.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

We were on the Sagittarius arm.

We still are, or close to it. As far as "7 o'clock" goes, that sort of depends on where you happen to select 12, doesn't it? That's sort of arbitrary, isn't it?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FairyThorne
I've been thinking about this a lot recently and I've got a possible anomaly and wanted to see if anyone shares it.

After the tragic death of Steve Irwin I remember vividly a clip of the video that he was shooting at the time showing him being hauled back in to the boat, I turned it off at this point as I was extremely upset however his wife had all copies of this footage destroyed after the police had finished with it, to my knowledge this did not leak yet I have a clear memory of it.

I remember it too.
2nd.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeSbO
a reply to: FairyThorne

well ,I guess he would have been hauled back to a boat dead or alive, they didn't leave him there...

Obviously. But that's not the issue. The issue is that the footage was initially shown, and then his wife had all copies of it destroyed, and she made a public statement about it. She said she wanted to honor him by remembering him as he lived, not as he died. She also didn't want their daughter having to see her father dying over and over again.

Now, there does not seem to be any evidence that this ever happened. But it did happen.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Now, there does not seem to be any evidence that this ever happened. But it did happen.

So, is your point that because there is no evidence that some things happened it means they did?
There is no evidence that Helios drove the Sun across the sky, therefore he did.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava
a reply to: anonentity

THIS is pretty late, but I just saw this topic earlier in the week and it has me really interested to read all of the posts and get up to speed. One thing about the Billy Graham funeral - could it be possible that we are remembering his wife's funeral? I don't think so but Ruth Graham died in 2007... Another thing that is driving me nuts is the "Depend" word. I would swear it has always been "Depends" so in my small Google search, here is what I found: a t-shirt website (copyright 1988). They are selling t-shirts that say Depends. Doesn't really prove anything other than maybe they were just using a play on words. Or were they?

[url=http://www.t-shirtfrenzy.com/designs-info-pd-details-Id-info-2664-details-what-info-DO_OLD_MEN_WEAR_BOXERS_OR_BRIEFSDEPENDS.html]

Billy Graham died in the 80's. My mother was a fanatic...used to send money to him all the time "for Jesus". I remember the TV being on all day, and she'd change the channels looking for media coverage. It was a very long day. You'd have thought we'd lost a family member or something. The funeral was televised. It was all over the news.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Billy Graham died in the 80's.

False.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish
I'd like to nip something in the bud, but I fear I'm too late.

Notice I said "too late"...not two late, and most certainly not to late.

I've noticed that a number of people on ATS reverse the use of "to vs too."

Is this a mandala effect thing now, or simply an unfortunate coincidence?

If it were only 2 people, I would say, "Please allow me to correct you two, too."

CF

PS A nice way to remember is that the word "too" has too many o's in it.

You know...that's been mentioned earlier and it's really strange. When I'm typing on my phone, and I'm using the word "too" in a sentence, my word predict always corrects it as "to". If I'm not paying attention, I've got to go back and rewrite it. Every time. It's extremely annoying to me personally because I'm a serious grammar Nazi, but lately it's starting to really bug me...it's almost as if someone is trying to desensitize us to these differences in everyday language. So we'll become complacent about it.

Notice how much people focus on that...it comes up a lot on social media. I've always just chalked it up to Americans not caring anymore if they sound stupid and illiterate, but that would mean a whole hell of a lot of people. It is exceedingly strange.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hold on.

Ok this can be proven. If the Solar System did infact change places, then more people, like seriously heavy people like Hawking and DeGrasse would notice.
Right? And if not them, then at least a few others would undoubtedly notice. SOMEONE high up would experience that ME right? It cant just be a few of us lurking on ATS cause then I call mass psychosis on here.... seriously.

So why is the world so completely silent? How come famous people, rich people, etc - dont go bonkers over this, ranting and raving in media about it? Surely SOMEONE would, correct? Just by CHANCE alone, then someone famous or rich or powerful or whatever - would undeniably notice that the Solar System changed places in our galaxy.

Correct?

So where is this evidence? And yes, having 'famous' people talking about this would be enough proof for me, for sure. That means people COMPLETELY outside of the interwebs also notice it.

Also, these people with lots of money and fame could help shed light on it by for example starting investigations..

Joe Rogan is a great guy and is fairly open minded to alot of things and he is undeniably intelligent.
Did this subject come up on his radio show, and if not, why? He or someone in his crew wouldnt be interested in the solar system changing places?? Yes I think so.

It just seems a little strange to me, that only conspiracygeeks like us eperience this. And our families and friends which alot of people claim they have.

Or is everyone famous "in on it"? I think not.

Finally, would someone consider hypnosis? That would be a way to discern if someone is TRULY remembering an ME or if its just a confabulated memory (that all of us have, without doubt).
Just put a lie detector on say 20 people who claim the rememeber something that isnt real anymore - put them under hypnosis and let them recall their memories.

Mystery solved.

Gogogo.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
I found another ME I think, this one Herbal Essence. Shampoo. Now it seems to be Herbal Essences. Which doesnt seem all that wrong, but I know for a fact there was a Shampoo called Herbal Essence, at least in Sweden, cause I remember the commercials and the ladies of the house using it.
This one Im sure of, more so than the 5x states.
It might not be an ME though, might be real, just that it might've been in Sweden only or something. We use alot of English names for stuff.

I noticed that months ago, but just like the Depends, I figured they'd just changed the name...even though it sounds just as ridiculous as "Depend".

Of course, now I know differently, but many things I simply rolled my eyes at and wondered wtf possessed the companies to change product names so late in the game before have started to really stand out. It was Essence.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thinking about Herbal Essences (And all other MEs I have) Im more and more certain I remember BOTH instances.
Therefore I am not sure anymore. So neither can anyone of you be, I reckon.
And having two memories of the same thing would mean I dont really remember, and hypnosis would probably be the only thing to really sess out whats the true memory, and what is confabulated.
I mean, thinking about Essences, vs Essence, they blend together and either one could be right I suppose, and since essences seems to be the real one, I suppose that was always the one.

If confabulated memories or confabulation as such didnt exist, and i didnt know for a fact it did, and have experienced it plenty of times - both in my own memory and in friends and family members memory (to which when proof is presented; everyone agrees that they were wrong and remembered it wrong = i.e confabulation), then the ME conspiracy would thrill me and alarm me greatly.

But since confabulation is perfectly normal then I will have to go with that theory until ALOT MORE people OUTSIDE of this "world" starts to discuss and talk about it ALOT more.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Because it could make you go blind if you weren't careful, they said. Which made me rebelliously test the theory.

Manfred Mann fan?
Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun
But mama, that's where the fun is

Wrapped up like a what????

Of all the songs in the world you could have picked, that one is most hilarious to me. I never knew all the lyrics...which are obviously apropos...but my mother absolutely hates that song because my brother would sing "wrapped up like a douche" at the top of his lungs whenever it played. It horrified her, lol.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

We were on the Sagittarius arm.

We still are, or close to it. As far as "7 o'clock" goes, that sort of depends on where you happen to select 12, doesn't it? That's sort of arbitrary, isn't it?

I can't argue with that. It is indeed arbitrary. To be honest, I had to orient my perspective from the other poster's 12, because I would not personally use the clock reference...for that very reason.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

So, is your point that because there is no evidence that some things happened it means they did?
There is no evidence that Helios drove the Sun across the sky, therefore he did.

I guess it's gotten to the point where it's necessary to tack on "in my reality" or something similar before responding in this thread. It just gets tiresome. Obviously, I cannot prove it, any more than the rest of us.

So, in my old reality, it happened. And until this is fully explained, I'll keep the two realities separate, and operate under the theory that both are equally as "real".

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Billy Graham died in the 80's.

False.

Old reality versus new.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
Hold on.

Ok this can be proven. If the Solar System did infact change places, then more people, like seriously heavy people like Hawking and DeGrasse would notice.
Right? And if not them, then at least a few others would undoubtedly notice. SOMEONE high up would experience that ME right? It cant just be a few of us lurking on ATS cause then I call mass psychosis on here.... seriously.

So why is the world so completely silent? How come famous people, rich people, etc - dont go bonkers over this, ranting and raving in media about it? Surely SOMEONE would, correct? Just by CHANCE alone, then someone famous or rich or powerful or whatever - would undeniably notice that the Solar System changed places in our galaxy.

Correct?

So where is this evidence? And yes, having 'famous' people talking about this would be enough proof for me, for sure. That means people COMPLETELY outside of the interwebs also notice it.

Also, these people with lots of money and fame could help shed light on it by for example starting investigations..

Joe Rogan is a great guy and is fairly open minded to alot of things and he is undeniably intelligent.
Did this subject come up on his radio show, and if not, why? He or someone in his crew wouldnt be interested in the solar system changing places?? Yes I think so.

It just seems a little strange to me, that only conspiracygeeks like us eperience this. And our families and friends which alot of people claim they have.

Or is everyone famous "in on it"? I think not.

Finally, would someone consider hypnosis? That would be a way to discern if someone is TRULY remembering an ME or if its just a confabulated memory (that all of us have, without doubt).
Just put a lie detector on say 20 people who claim the rememeber something that isnt real anymore - put them under hypnosis and let them recall their memories.

Mystery solved.

Gogogo.

That would only be conclusive if we were all purposely fabricating our stories. And even then it'd be faulty. Polygraph tests are not reliable. It is not difficult in the least to fool one.

We're not making this stuff up. These are deeply ingrained memories, tied to life events in many cases. If some unknown person is rewriting some of our memories, they are still our memories...only the person implanting then would know they were a lie.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

It is not difficult in the least to fool one.

Nor are they of much use if the subject actually believes what they are saying.
That does not make what they are saying accurate.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

where did I say anyone was making this up?
I've said plenty of times now that I have several MEs myself.
confabulation is not intentional.

why on earth would you lie to a polygraph in order to prove this theory? you're not making any sense.

furthermore, how would one go about to fool a polygraph under hypnosis? i think you misread everything I wrote :p

edit:
and even if it wasn't conclusive, I would want to know what it is I personally remember.
was it essence or essences?
i can't be sure even if i think it was essence and would argue that it was, I can't prove it.
hypnosis and a polygraph would go a long way for me, even if not conclusive.

edit on 18-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

It is not difficult in the least to fool one.

Nor are they of much use if the subject actually believes what they are saying.
That does not make what they are saying accurate.

That was what I was getting at. If someone planted false memories, only they would know they were false. The person being programmed would believe those memories to be 100% real, and consequently would not cause a twitch on a polygraph if questioned about them. It would not be an accurate measure of veracity.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Nor would the results from a delusional person be valid.

edit on 5/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join