It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
i think ive sussed it, for me anyway, firstly i thought i remembered the name of the movie as interview with a vampire, and i thought a could remember sinbad being in a genie movie, but the more i think of it i think i may have created false memorys because i believed at the time that sinbad shoulda been in that movie and the movie should have been called interview with A vampire.......... cause that is the obvious name for it. but it wasnt..... so i have clearly created false memories of how i thought things should have been. IMO

WT # !

All these other examples were blowing my mind but I just now researched Sinbad and what you mentioned and I am freaking out for the 10th time in this thread. The show existed, it was not Shaq.

I saw someone else mention buildings, buildings are appearing in different locations for me. This is just the tip of thei ice berg as OP title hints.

Started reading this thread a week ago and I have some catching up to do!

Only on page 5...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Regarding "Interview with a vampire" (Thats supposedly called "Interview with THE Vampire: A Vampires Chronicles"), that movie is called "En Vampyrs Bekännelse" in swedish which roughly translates to "Confession of a Vampire".

Using your logic and intellect, with an open mind; if this is truly an ME, and ME truly is real - or not - doesnt matter - just a thought experiment: Would the Swedish translations, German translations etc - of this movie title, change or not change together with the original in America?

Let me rephrase it, when the American title changed (as percieved by alot of people since its a common "ME") would it also change ALL titles around the world or just the American title?

My logic and intellect tells me, Yes. It wuldnt make much sense if only one language was affected, right?
Cause then it would undeniably be proof that MEs arent "a real thing" i.e its not actually a time warp or something like that but indeed just Confabulation.
But see, the Swedish and German translations of the title (just to name two languages) didnt change.
I too remember it as being A vampire and not THE.
But since the Swedish title always was "Confessions of a Vampire" and still is - I can easily chalk my memory of the english title as confabulation (which is perfectly normal and logical).

I invite you to simply use basic logic during this tiny thought experiment. And you'll most likely agree that it doesnt make much sense to change only ONE language of a title, leaving other translations intact.
The Swedish translation should also be different, since the original changed, and it happens retroactively affecting physical objects too - then obviously it would be world-wide, and not just in one country/part of the world.
Cause then what you believers call Reality Residue - would easily be found just traveling to another part of the world.

edit on 17-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs
And that's a "thing" about this... most all of it is info we aren't focusing too much on, that solidifies into a definite when we point our awareness at it and "collapse the wave."

But the ones where we had it already collapsed and "certain," as in a web of well used neurons and muscle memory devoted to a "fact" in reality that we took for granted... THOSE create this existential crisis, this dilemna... those rare "Mandela Effects" are where the "meat of this matter" reside...

THOSE are the very rare ones that are veeeeeery interesting!

But I know how difficult it is to trust that this happens, especially when most folks are a fog of easily malleable consciousness goo... but those rare ones, once identified, are utterly astounding.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yeah. But in my head its always been 5x. I probably even remember it as being 56 if im being completely honest here.
So thats a ME for me for sure. Anyone else?

But I wont let it freak me out cause its not a big deal, and Im more than open to the possibility of me confabulating, as that is very possible.
But yeah, I have distinct and clear memories as knowing for a fact it was 56 (lets just say 5x for sake of argument) and very suddenly, it was 50. And I remember thinking - "hmm, wonder when USA consolidated its states into 50 but makes more sense I guess" - and honestly thought it was a real thing that happened. The change from 5x to 50.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Yes! You are correct! I stand corrected!....

It has not been a beautiful day in my neighborhood. The fourth cable guy came this morning to try and do a simple install and quite literally fell through the ceiling, so I now have a huge hole in the ceiling plus attic insulation all over our belongings and as such, my mind has been on other things.

My apologies.

CF

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I found another ME I think, this one Herbal Essence. Shampoo. Now it seems to be Herbal Essences. Which doesnt seem all that wrong, but I know for a fact there was a Shampoo called Herbal Essence, at least in Sweden, cause I remember the commercials and the ladies of the house using it.
This one Im sure of, more so than the 5x states.
It might not be an ME though, might be real, just that it might've been in Sweden only or something. We use alot of English names for stuff.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish
a reply to: hidingthistime

Yes! You are correct! I stand corrected!....

It has not been a beautiful day in my neighborhood. The fourth cable guy came this morning to try and do a simple install and quite literally fell through the ceiling, so I now have a huge hole in the ceiling plus attic insulation all over our belongings and as such, my mind has been on other things.

My apologies.

CF
awe, that sucks, I hope they help fix it and clean it all and give you free cable for a year or something!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Herbal Essence. I'm pretty sure the original mixture had a piney aroma. It was a dark green in color. I used to buy the shampoo many years ago (in the U.S.). Way back. I'm talking 30-40 years ago. It was Herbal Essence. That was before all of the other conventional shampoo makers came out with herbal shampoos. I haven't seen or looked for it in a long time but the next time I am in a store I will check the label if it's carried.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: alienDNA

Herbal Essence. I'm pretty sure the original mixture had a piney aroma. It was a dark green in color. I used to buy the shampoo many years ago (in the U.S.). Way back. I'm talking 30-40 years ago. It was Herbal Essence. That was before all of the other conventional shampoo makers came out with herbal shampoos. I haven't seen or looked for it in a long time but the next time I am in a store I will check the label if it's carried.

Just saw this and asked my missus "You use Herbal Essence don't you"
She said "Yeah"
I said "Is it Herbal Essence, or Herbal Essences?"
She said "Essence"
I asked if she was sure
She said "Yeah"

I've just looked at the bottles in the bathroom.
They say Herbal Essences.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

LOL!!

Herbal Essence.

Well, we were all hijacked and put in a mostly duplicate simulation to the one we used to be in except for there are numerous minor glitches so it's not an exact replica. Thanks, AI. You're just swell.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
WTH??????? It was always Herbal Essence.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I was in a store tonight and they had the line of HE shampoos which is nothing like the original, one flavor of former Herbal Essence Shampoo. Yep! These bottles were labeled Herbal Essences. Clairol.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Whenever you have time and if you're willing I'd love to read about the buildings appearing in different locations you mentioned.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I remember SNL making fun of "Depends" here is some "evidence" in the wiki article about the parodies.

Oops I Crapped My Pants – a brand of adult diapers, a parody of Depends, and a play on the use of statements as product names (e.g. "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!").[241]

en.wikipedia.org...

Its listed in the O section.

this guy in 2015 youtube channel calls them "depends"
www.youtube.com...

-shrug-?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: tigertatzen

Sorry lol That's how I remember it anyway. For all we know, it may have been the fourth, changed to the third and back again. (Trying to make you feel better)

Apparently it was changed, but way back in the past...I think Abe Lincoln finally changed it for good...but of course that's possibly an effect itself. The fourth makes more sense, because if it were the third, kids would have to go back to school for a week and then resume winter break...this way, it's just all one uninterrupted break.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krneki
Reading about white sun and anatomy changes makes me thing some people live in a completely different world from the one known to me. Some of you must be aliens if you have different anatomy or you were taught some really weird stuff...

Your sun is white all the time from dawn to dusk and during sunsets or what???

It is true that unless you have seen an open body or some medical anatomy expo is it quite hard to get a real impression where all our organs lie and how big are they. But I guess you were all taught that ribcage protects the most important internal organs. And if you know that we have an average of 5-7 m of small intestines and 1.5-2 m of large intestines, you can imagine intestines must be stored below ribcage.

So stomach was never below ribcage as someone remembers.

And have never heard about anyone being able to gaze at the sun without his eyes getting hurt. Also I do not believe any of you saying that you did. Maybe at sunrise or sunset, that's normal, but definitely not on a hot sunny day without clouds at 12.00 and without any protection.

The colour of the sun does depend on atmospheric conditions and the way light refracts on the particles in the air, but I seriously doubt people see Sun as white as a paper; photographs do not count, the colours on photos are rarely calibrated to match actual colours in nature.

Believe whatever or whomever you like. It does not change the fact that I used to get in serious trouble for staring directly at the yellow sun until all I could see when I blinked was the bright orange superimposed image of it behind my lids. Because it could make you go blind if you weren't careful, they said. Which made me rebelliously test the theory.

It was huge and yellow and warm wherever its light touched. Now it's small and pale and unbearable to look at, even with shades on. And it burns only in the direct path of it, scalding the skin...like an incandescent white light bulb. Which is precisely what I believe it now is. It's not an ME. But it is connected to them. Everything is.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Because it could make you go blind if you weren't careful, they said. Which made me rebelliously test the theory.

Manfred Mann fan?
Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun
But mama, that's where the fun is

Wrapped up like a what????

edit on 5/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: Riffrafter

The problem with what you are saying here is that science follows evidence. There is no way to experiment and test something like alternate dimensions and time travel... YET.

Really?

Are you sure about that?

Can you (or anyone else) demonstrate with empirical evidence that time travel or alternate dimensions exist and can be studied and experimented with?

If I'm wrong about this, please show me instead of asking me if I'm sure. There's a reason I put "YET" at the end of it. Humans may one day achieve those feats, the day just has not arrived yet. Unless, maybe you are privy to top secret information and experiments going on behind our back?

You did not say anything about empirical evidence. You said there was no way to test or experiment with time/dimensional travel yet. And he asked you if you're sure about that. Which was a valid query.

There are in fact experiments and tests ongoing. CERN has been doing this for a while, for example. All of that info is readily available on the web...I don't think anyone was implying that research into time travel is being done behind our backs. It's not. It's being done in plain sight.

Now, how much they're actually sharing with us may be called into question for sure. Especially in regard to this topic. But there are published results and info about ongoing research. Might even be a thread or three on ATS about it.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: WeSbO
I was also wondering if Déjà Vu's had anything to with these said anomalies. I used to have a quite a few déjà vu's up to about 6-7 years ago, since then it no longer happens in my case.

And out of curiosity I did a search on ATS (not the best search engin) for Deja Vu, and it is true that the search bought up mostly topics from 2008 to 2012, and very few after those years. So that leads me to believe that less people are having déjà vu's in the past few years.

I have recently been having more, and I was thinking about asking others if they were before I read your post.

Almost every day now. Sometimes several times a day. And increasing episodes of synchronicity.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeSbO
Humm i've just seen something that bothered me. People who are following this thread heard about our solar system moving to about 2 o clock right smack in the middle of the center and the outer rim, and people remember it at the very edge at about 7 o clock.
I was watching the big bang theory (love the series) season 8 ep 21, and apparently chuck lorre or someone on the team believes that our solar system is at 7 o clock on the outer rim. On the very last scene before the credit, you see Sheldon pointing to our position in the Milky Way

That was the one that blew my husband completely away. The solar system. It was always at 7 o'clock. We were on the Sagittarius arm.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join