It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
a reply to: tigertatzen

Hi Tiger......Without going thru the whole thread, do you mind referencing the songs with the wrong words please....

Sounds fascinating.....Im a little bit of an old music buff......If you dont mind. Thx.

Hi! My experience has been with the Prince song, Let's Go Crazy...so far. That was the thing that really got my attention the most. However, others have mentioned several more with discrepancies in not only lyrics, but the music itself. I'd have to go through the thread myself to list them for you. If you'd like, I can PM you later with a list. Taking my dogs for their vet appt. so it'll be later this afternoon, but I don't mind. I read incredibly quickly.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: antayat

originally posted by: TheKestrel04
If we shifted into a parallel universe we should have doppelgangers and spontaneous relationships with people and claims to things with did not commit or maybe possess things we never took.We should look to highlight these things as possible evidence. If the books say stain and some folks remember stain and some folks only remember stein then the steins could of bring brought to the stain universe.

Good point. Iv'e been thinking about keeping a journal. Now I'm going too. Keeping an eye on changes and possible relationships and the like.

Ditto. I started one several days ago. I think that would be a smart move for everyone. We don't know what they might alter next.

And this going to sound crazy, but I'm beyond caring at this point:

Write everything down by hand if possible...only in cursive. They've removed that form of writing from schools. Even my text predict, which is annoyingly sensitive, did not pull up the word "cursive". I had to add it to my dictionary just now. I don't think they can change something if it is written in cursive.

No, I have no proof or evidence. It's simply a hunch. But I'm following it. My version of a tinfoil hat, I suppose.

That sounds good, but in theory, if the past is being slightly altered from the present, or future every record of it will reflect the change, it will be as it always was from the beginning. Except for some inexplicable memories. Some people can remember, some can't.

For example, let's say I send information back in time that facilitates a change of one letter in the spelling of your family's last name. all records would adapt to the change, it will be spelled that way from the beginning, but you remember it spelled differently, you will never be able to prove it, but perhaps you will find someone who remembers it as you do... The rabbit hole only gets deeper and stranger from there...

I'm really not convinced that this is a time shift. I am trying to figure out what precisely seems wrong to me with that theory but it eludes my conscious thoughts at the moment.

I strongly feel that this is deliberate, but I just don't feel that it's any kind of manipulation of time. There's something we're missing, but I don't know what.

If there was a timeline shift, wouldn't EVERYTHING be different? Of course, it wouldn't matter because no one would be the wiser. Except for us. So wouldn't we be seeing changes of everything that was changed along that timeline?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper
This is why a metamorphosis within the scientific community is needed. Quantum physics has begun to reveal the likelihood of things such as multiple universes and the like, but those in the scientific community are so desperate to cling to the notion of reality as we have known it that an understanding of higher realities is continuously choked off.

This is why those who have predetermined to classify themselves as "skeptics" are a part of the community who is holding back the collective ascension of humanity into higher states of being. ANYTHING is possible.

The problem with what you are saying here is that science follows evidence. There is no way to experiment and test something like alternate dimensions and time travel... YET. It's easy to say science needs a metamorphosis, but where do you even start besides studying things that are there? I feel like the Hadron collider is kind of a first step to understanding that level of existence. There is nothing wrong with the scientific community, they just don't acknowledge things without physical evidence, and rightfully so. Some things take time, which is why folks need to be patient with science.

We've come an awful long way in the last few decades alone. People seem to think that we are at a pinnacle in science, but we are not even close, even in the 3D world there is still much to learn. The only way to discover new things is to keep studying and experimenting, although sometimes the biggest discoveries are made by accident.

Skeptics are important in science and society. I do not feel they are holding anything back. You can't experiment and study what cannot be seen or quantified. Science is far from being stuck clinging to the status quo. New things are being discovered all the time that change/upgrade our understanding of things. Theoretical physics are interesting but most of the concepts are unverified in science thus far, so it's difficult to say with any degree of certainty that those concepts are accurate.

edit on 5 2 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
when i was small my brother fell off a tree. a huge pine-tree he used to climb up every day. and i could swear that i saw him crashing through the branches. i have a clear image of that until today - me looking through the window and seeing him fall in horror.

just that i did not see it because it was a different tree that was not in view of that window.
years later he told me which tree it was and i trust he remembers it well.

my memory was not real - he says i wasnt even at home on that day.
he got pretty hurt and had to spend some weeks in bed and it scared the crap out of me so probably my mind made up the vivid "hd-memory-footage" of him falling. maybe i dreamed it and then incorporated it into my memory of what really happened maybe it´s just because i have a very vivid imagination. it feels almost like i somehow remote-viewed the event.

i could swear the memory was real. my brain tricked me well- but i guess it was useful because i climbed trees more carefully afterwards. i must have been around five when it happened.

some memory-reality-shifts seem to be almost useful even if they do not represent any "factual reality" so maybe the mandela effect could be some sort of side-effect of such self protective "reality hacks" ?

i think it is odd that people freak out about this kind of things and split it in only two possible scenarios - bad memory or evil manipulations. i think it is just another part of experiencing consciousness. nothing to be scared of.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

This is why a metamorphosis within the scientific community is needed. Quantum physics has begun to reveal the likelihood of things such as multiple universes and the like, but those in the scientific community are so desperate to cling to the notion of reality as we have known it that an understanding of higher realities is continuously choked off.

This is why those who have predetermined to classify themselves as "skeptics" are a part of the community who is holding back the collective ascension of humanity into higher states of being. ANYTHING is possible.

The problem with what you are saying here is that science follows evidence. There is no way to experiment and test something like alternate dimensions and time travel... YET. It's easy to say science needs a metamorphosis, but where do you even start besides studying things that are there? I feel like the Hadron collider is kind of a first step to understanding that level of existence. There is nothing wrong with the scientific community, they just don't acknowledge things without physical evidence, and rightfully so. Some things take time, which is why folks need to be patient with science.

We've come an awful long way in the last few decades alone. People seem to think that we are at a pinnacle in science, but we are not even close, even in the 3D world there is still much to learn. The only way to discover new things is to keep studying and experimenting, although sometimes the biggest discoveries are made by accident.

Skeptics are important in science and society. I do not feel they are holding anything back. You can't experiment and study what cannot be seen or quantified. Science is far from being stuck clinging to the status quo. New things are being discovered all the time that change/upgrade our understanding of things. Theoretical physics are interesting but most of the concepts are unverified in science thus far, so it's difficult to say with any degree of certainty that those concepts are accurate.

At this point, I don't think any of this matters anymore. We could argue for another thousand years about Berenstein vs. Berenstain, Akroyd vs. Aykroyd, and what Mr. Rogers really sang. There is a quantum evolution set for mankind, and there will be no avoiding it. Those who want to cling to the "old way" will have a very difficult time with it. Those who have been accepting of this strangeness will most likely have a path of less resistance, but it still may not be pleasant.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm so far behind. Been working long shifts and had trouble sleeping. I'll get caught up shortly. So glad this thread is still going! It's difficult to keep a topic alive when it falls under a perpetual critical point from a position of complete refusal to accept the topic for what it is. One could post a disclaimer in large bold letters at the head of such a thread explaining simply that this is not a simple matter of memory, but of absolute certainty that reality has changed, however this would still not prevent bored troll-minded posters from refusing to accept this and proceeding to approach us from a position of it being about false memory.

What we are talking about is absolute fact from our position. It would make far more sense to call us crazy or delusional than to say we have faulty memories, because that at least would be acknowledging the reality of what this topic is (alternative reality experiences,) instead of holding steadfast on the perspective of a complete topic newcomer.

need sleep, will rejoin soon...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

There is a quantum evolution set for mankind, and there will be no avoiding it. Those who want to cling to the "old way" will have a very difficult time with it. Those who have been accepting of this strangeness will most likely have a path of less resistance, but it still may not be pleasant.

What's a 'quantum evolution set'? In what way will it be difficult for those who cling to the old way and what will that look like?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

There is a quantum evolution set for mankind, and there will be no avoiding it. Those who want to cling to the "old way" will have a very difficult time with it. Those who have been accepting of this strangeness will most likely have a path of less resistance, but it still may not be pleasant.

What's a 'quantum evolution set'? In what way will it be difficult for those who cling to the old way and what will that look like?

That probably wasn't worded as well as it could have been. I meant, there is a quantum evolution that is set to come upon mankind.

It will be difficult for them in the same way it would be difficult to be abruptly awoken from a deep sleep in the midst of chaos. It is better to be awake now and ready for the chaos, but probably only slightly better.

We are in a Matrix/womb, and will be coming into the light of true reality. When a baby is born, it's a very tumultuous experience, but eventually it adapts to existing outside of the darkness it has become accustomed to. It's better to start adapting now.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Ok. I'm pedantic about language, you'll have to forgive me. What's a 'quantum evolution'? Some of us are going to awaken to a truer reality and some of us aren't? It will be forced on us when we least expect it?

If that is true, how should we best start adapting and what can we expect in the new reality?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

If I were to take a guess, it would be the realisation and acceptance that time isn't linear.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Thank you, but that would be a good thing, no? One of the greatest discoveries of the 21st century, surely?
OP said this earlier:

This could be a collective ascension or evolution to a higher state of being that is set to transpire, and these things are beginning to happen in subtle ways to slowly prepare us. If everything would happen at once, it would simply be too overwhelming for most to handle.
So if we slowly begin to accept that reality stretches far beyond what we have been confined to, the transition will be easier. And those that don't will have a much more difficult transition.

So I guess I'm asking, if some us are going to ascend to a higher state of being (or all of us?) what will that higher state of being look like? How will we know?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

In the same way that the atomic bomb was the greatest discovery of the 19th century.

Presumably you will know once (though it is better to say "if") it occurs. Much like true oblivion, our current selves are not able to comprehend it.
edit on 2/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

bingo

time is ouroboros

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

Ok. I'm pedantic about language, you'll have to forgive me. What's a 'quantum evolution'? Some of us are going to awaken to a truer reality and some of us aren't? It will be forced on us when we least expect it?

If that is true, how should we best start adapting and what can we expect in the new reality?

It's fine!

What you say is pretty close to the truth as I see it. There is no evolution without discomfort. Change is always uncomfortable, even in a mundane sense of our day-to-day affairs. How much more uncomfortable will it be when dealing with a collective, cosmic evolution! This is what things like the crop circles have been prodding us to be aware of for some time now.

This is also Biblical. There are many admonitions in the Bible from the one we call "Jesus," to be prepared, to not be found sleeping when the light is revealed. This is the light that will reveal who we really are, at the core of our essence. Can we look in the mirror and accept what we see, or are there some things that we need to change before there is no more secret-keeping?

Who knows what we can expect in the new reality! But it is up to us, both individually and collectively, to either make that new reality pleasurable, disastrous, or something in between.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

If I were to take a guess, it would be the realisation and acceptance that time isn't linear.

That is a big part of it! Along with the fact that almost nothing we believe about reality is how we think it is.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: schmae
a reply to: tigertatzen

Well, herein lies another potential clue. Could those of us who can not remember until age 4 or 5 be at a disadvantage OR more prone to see things like ME because our memory is different than yours ? Would people who can remember being 1 yr old have more or less ability to remember a book title from 20 yrs ago with accuracy ?
This discussion is going to get so deep, I will have to tap out soon !

That's a very good question. And in my case, I also have an eidetic memory. I don't forget anything. I can willfully suppress my memory...I have to or I'll never get anything done because I'd be distracted...but I can always call up the memory later and play it back in my head like a movie.

It is possible that this is responsible for my ability to remember so far back, but I have spoken to other people before who have a long memory that do not have total recall like I do, so I don't know what to think.

But there has to be a reason why some can see the differences and others cannot. You've given me something else to ponder regarding that. I feel like if we can figure that out, it'll be an advantage in solving this.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Only a few posts ago, the claim was repeatedly made that acceptance of non-mundane beliefs about "The Mandela Effect" didn't have anything to do with people feeling like they were "special" or part of some "cult-like" group.

Now, those who do so are evolutionary mutants who will leave mundane humanity "behind" ... wait a minute, where have I heard something like that before ... ? Oh thats right, every cult-like group of the modern era (and ancient for that matter).

This is one of many reasons why allowing one's self to become so "unmoored" from reality is quite dangerous, in my opinion.

What happens when someone decides they are "more advanced" and claim special privileges based on their greater "evolution"?

What happens when someone believes that they have to "make things right" by killing someone prominent or not because they were dangerous "in their old time-line"?

Please think about these things ... I'm not saying that any of you HERE would do anything crazy, but there are people who are mentally ill and disturbed for whom these "beliefs" will play directly into their sicknesses ... I would think that the "evolutionarily" advanced would take fellow humans into account ...
edit on 2-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a bit off topic

the man from taured might be the only semi reliable account
Japanese officials were stumped by their experience

wonder where his passport is ? they did not give it back
that would be the smoking gun this research needs

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yet, only a few posts ago, you (and others) were claiming that acceptance of non-mundane beliefs about "The Mandela Effect" didn't have anything to do with people feeling like they were "special" or part of some "cult-like" group.

Now, you're evolutionary mutants who will leave mundane humanity "behind" ... wait a minute, where have I heard something like that before ... ?

This is one of many reasons why allowed one's self to become "unmoored" from reality is quite dangerous.

Okay, I'll play back.

If the way you see things makes it come across as though we are lifting ourselves up as some special beings, that's a problem with your perception. The people that are experiencing this are only trying to figure out what is going on.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yet, only a few posts ago, you (and others) were claiming that acceptance of non-mundane beliefs about "The Mandela Effect" didn't have anything to do with people feeling like they were "special" or part of some "cult-like" group.

Now, you're evolutionary mutants who will leave mundane humanity "behind" ... wait a minute, where have I heard something like that before ... ?

This is one of many reasons why allowed one's self to become "unmoored" from reality is quite dangerous.

Okay, I'll play back.

If the way you see things makes it come across as though we are lifting ourselves up as some special beings, that's a problem with your perception. The people that are experiencing this are only trying to figure out what is going on.

Yeah, I changed the post not to be directed at you, because I wanted to honor the fact that you were "ignoring" me.

But, cest la vie, eh?

Right, so saying that you're on a special evolutionary track that will leave others who don't believe as you do behind DOESN'T make you different or special?

And anyone who says it does is just ... wrong? In error? Would you even say, heretical?

Yeah. I beg to differ.
edit on 2-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Dang those temporal fluxes

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join