It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

Great stuff on that post! Hopefully it resonates with those whom it was intended for.

On a side note, I thought some folks might be interested to know that we now have the renowned actor Dan AYKROYD in this reality. Aykroyd. I'm sure some will chime in insisting it's "always been Aykroyd," but in my familiar reality, it certainly has always been Akroyd.

I wonder how many "aycres" of land this Dan "Aykroyd" has been able to buy with all of the earnings he's made from his movies in this reality. I figure it’s a good idea to post this “residue” evidence of the true spelling in case and before it disappears or changes:

edit on 1-5-2016 by TombEscaper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here's a Huff Post article from 2015 that also has the "correct" spelling. There may be a lot of evidence leftover for Dan, I don't know. But I do know that Google wants to change your "Dan Akroyd" search into a "Dan Aykroyd" search now. How very "Berenstain-ish" that is!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Why must every issue be reduced to only one of "two sides"? Why is there such an obvious effort here to split everyone responding in the thread into the "believers and skeptics." Someone noted earlier that believer is a "loaded term" at this point, and if that's true to dismiss anyone trying to understand these things logically, reasonably or scientifically as "just another skeptic" is just as hurtful and harmful as those who are claiming here that they are being abused, demeaned, etc. when nothing of the sort is going on with one or two minor exceptions.

Since when is the standard model of reality (not what is presented by "MSM") so totally up for grabs? I guess that's the real issue here to me. Observations have been made here by several members that these phenomena gathered under the heading "Mandela Effect" are very simply and easily understood by totally mundane things that we KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt are true ... we know that human perception and memory are less than perfect ... and yet that known fact is discarded in favor of the special pleading that goes on in post after post. "We're not saying we're special, we're just different from almost everyone else. "

Skunk Works, as I understand it, is a forum for the discussion and what some would call "wild ideas" and speculation. And that's great ... that's why most of us are even here at ATS; we came looking for those kinds of topics of one variety or another. However, even "wild ideas" happen within the framework of reality, unless we are merely talking ENTIRELY about subjective thoughts and feelings, which is NOT what the forum, as I understood it, is about.

I've asked here for physical evidence beyond misspellings and altered soundtracks because I WANT TO FIND IT! I'm here LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE OF THE MANDELA EFFECT, only to be told that it's a personal, individual experience that can't be described, or understood in rational reasonable means.

I literally just saw two male Cardinals fly past my window. They appeared to be nearly identical, and as they are very territorial, you very rarely see two males together.

What are my options to understand what I just saw?

1. The Matrix had a glitch and doubled the image of the male Cardinal.
2. One Cardinal had travelled through a dimensional portal from a nearby universe.
3. There was a time anomaly with the first Cardinal jumping back in time to chase his own tail.

or

4. Today, there happened to be two male Cardinals that flew by my window, against all normal odds.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

4. Today, there happened to be two male Cardinals that flew by my window, against all normal odds.
There's going to be a major rumble in some tree.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Keep playing the 'game'. Or keep being played.

Back in 1984 in New York Magazine he was known as Aykroyd and guess what? He still is. Or is he? Or was he?

Check!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Gryphon66

There's going to be a major rumble in some tree.

Indeed.

(post by TombEscaper removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It's an experiment. Some posters are unknowingly participating in it. Some are setting the agenda. And some are just having a bit of fun? Knowing who is setting the agenda, who is feeding off of it and being influenced by it and who is just looking for entertainment is for you to work out. Unless of course you already know your part in the game.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Who's experiment is this, anyway?

This is quite the dilemna!

I never thought I'd be gaslighted by the internet and spellcheck!

eta: my neurons/formerly specific memories tell me that "dilemma" was spelled with an N... firm memory of sounding out the "n" to remember the odd spelling... and yeah, thought it was Akroyd .. .though far less sure than "dilemna" ...

oh well, gonna drink to catch up with reality now, which is obviously reeling drunk.
edit on 5/1/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

i thought for years it was "Ankroyd" till I noticed it was "Aykroyd" which didn't look and sound right. I don't blame this on ME though.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

It's an experiment. Some posters are unknowingly participating in it. Some are setting the agenda. And some are just having a bit of fun? Knowing who is setting the agenda, who is feeding off of it and being influenced by it and who is just looking for entertainment is for you to work out. Unless of course you already know your part in the game.

The Trickster will have his fun, I suppose.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

i thought for years it was "Ankroyd"

I bet you did.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

What's that supposed to mean you bet I did?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What is your point? Of course he's "always been Dan Akroyd" in the realm that we now live in.

No, he's always been "Aykroyd" in this realm.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What is your point? Of course he's "always been Dan Akroyd" in the realm that we now live in.

Sometimes he's "Dan," sometimes he's "Danny." Not evidence of parallel universes, however.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Changing posts now to further muddy the waters, eh. I changed it back. Your move.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Excuse me what? I didn't change anything, I qouted what you wrote. You wrote Akroyd, and now you changed it to Aykroyd.

First the "I bet you did" post, now this.

What are you insinuating here?
edit on 1-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Please don't respond if you don't bother to check the proper context of a post. I didn't put anything up as evidence for anything.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Now that you mention it, there actually are some easily noticeable disinfo tactics on display here ... the constant implication that only a certain group of people is special in some way, that they have experienced something the rest of us have not, and that somehow this "in group" is privy to a greater understanding of the issue at hand than us normal, mundane mortals.

Yet, in reality, it's the same few examples that keep getting used: The Bears, Reba McEntire, Depend(s), etc. all perfectly explainable and verifiable ... so that's not what they want to look at ... which is only the ineffable, the unknowable ... the Mysterious.

You're right, once you see it, it's incredibly clear.

The premise is simple; pretend for a second that timelines are shifting. If you "slid" from one timeline to another but retained your knowledge of the previous timeline, nothing physical in this new timeline could prove the other time line false. The Berenstein Bears books reading as Berenstain Bears wouldn't be proof at all, because in this new timeline, they would have always been Berenstain -- while in the other timeline they would have always been Berenstein.

If you were of the timeline in which it was Ein instead of Ain it's absolutely UNexplainable -- do you understand?

So naturally anybody who has this experience will not except explanation or proof, because if it's actually true, it's actually not proof at all.

With that said -- hell yeah it was always Berenstein Bears -- this Berenstain non-sense blew my mind. Berenstein is a jewish surname, Berenstain isn't. Just like Drain-O was always DRAIN-O and not Drano. Like wtf is a dran? We all know what a Drain is, but a Dran?

These "mandella effect" names don't even make sense, that should be proof enough. Reba was always McIntyre -- I seen her name so much growing up -- she was the star of the Reba sitcom -- it was never Entire. These aren't memory faults -- as if they were memory faults, everyone would remember the faults differently. Mass hallucination is not a thing, just like mass Confabulation isn't a thing either. Confabulation exists, Hallucinations exist, but they are unique, two people can't have the same hallucination at once, just like two people won't have the same confabulation.

You explanation is Mass Confabulation, so the question is -- do you believe in Mass Hallucination too?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Now that you mention it, there actually are some easily noticeable disinfo tactics on display here ... the constant implication that only a certain group of people is special in some way, that they have experienced something the rest of us have not, and that somehow this "in group" is privy to a greater understanding of the issue at hand than us normal, mundane mortals.

Yet, in reality, it's the same few examples that keep getting used: The Bears, Reba McEntire, Depend(s), etc. all perfectly explainable and verifiable ... so that's not what they want to look at ... which is only the ineffable, the unknowable ... the Mysterious.

You're right, once you see it, it's incredibly clear.

The premise is simple; pretend for a second that timelines are shifting. If you "slid" from one timeline to another but retained your knowledge of the previous timeline, nothing physical in this new timeline could prove the other time line false. The Berenstein Bears books reading as Berenstain Bears wouldn't be proof at all, because in this new timeline, they would have always been Berenstain -- while in the other timeline they would have always been Berenstein.

If you were of the timeline in which it was Ein instead of Ain it's absolutely UNexplainable -- do you understand?

So naturally anybody who has this experience will not except explanation or proof, because if it's actually true, it's actually not proof at all.

With that said -- hell yeah it was always Berenstein Bears -- this Berenstain non-sense blew my mind. Berenstein is a jewish surname, Berenstain isn't. Just like Drain-O was always DRAIN-O and not Drano. Like wtf is a dran? We all know what a Drain is, but a Dran?

These "mandella effect" names don't even make sense, that should be proof enough. Reba was always McIntyre -- I seen her name so much growing up -- she was the star of the Reba sitcom -- it was never Entire. These aren't memory faults -- as if they were memory faults, everyone would remember the faults differently. Mass hallucination is not a thing, just like mass Confabulation isn't a thing either. Confabulation exists, Hallucinations exist, but they are unique, two people can't have the same hallucination at once, just like two people won't have the same confabulation.

You explanation is Mass Confabulation, so the question is -- do you believe in Mass Hallucination too?

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join