It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Belief is subjective

So is perception...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yes, I do think we're being monitored. I think the Prince ME was deliberately done because "They" knew the entire world would be tuned in upon news of his death. I think it was a test. To identify who would be fooled and who would not. How many of us would notice, and how many would speak up. How many would run searches to double check.

I'd be willing to bet that there are far more people who noticed than we think, but are either too afraid people will think they're crazy or too afraid to trust their own gut to say anything to anyone. I'm hoping discussions like this will continue to encourage them to question rather than remain silent.

I think it's even highly probable that They have actual people commenting on threads just like this, if not this very thread, deliberately baiting people to test the mettle of their convictions. I think they're gathering data to that effect, perhaps in preparation to move forward with the next phase. As you said, this is likely one of many steps in a "test phase".

Fantastic post, I just quoted this little piece, as it chimed (dang, pun not intended, you'll see what I mean in a moment) with a book I've been ploughing through at non-stop pace since getting it yesterday: Jim Marrs "Rise of the Fourth Reich". Your quote made me think of the Nazi war experiments, and the facts which prove that they escaped the end of the Third Reich as Germany fell to the Allies, and through use of front corporations (750 at least, in dozens of countries) & the blatant collaboration by US and other Nazi sympathizers, plus the blessing of the globalist ruling elites, the Nazi party effectively emigrated to America, Argentina, and other places, becoming the underground forbear of the present shadow government of the USA. The experiments of the 40's in Germany were exotic technologies & mind control, using quantum research principles & psychoactive substances, respectively, including one project known as 'The Bell', which had something to do with energy/spacetime field manipulations through use of energised superconducting fluids.

I'm staring to seriously consider that maybe, after all this time, they started to 'ring the bell', with seventy years of theoretical progress under their belts, enabling them to manipulate the very fabric of reality. The minions they employ are evidently directly subservient to Nazi ideology, which is essentially authoritarianism combining the apparatus of both the political establishment & the corporate powers, with a whopping dose of wilfully dark occultism thrown in. They want to become the overlords of time & space, and this could be the opening gambit.

God help us, if I'm anywhere near right on the matter. These Mandela Effects could foreshadow a de facto supernatural third world war, if there are any powers who are able to oppose the perpetrators. Of course, if there are no forces in opposition to the shadow/fascist government in operation in US-controlled territories, then we're in a very, very precarious position, geopolitically speaking. Taking the world by force, to impose a fascist New World Order, would probably be a piece of cake with all their exotic weapons being played simultaneously.

Now's the time I pray that the Astr0 material wasn't all hot air & fantasy - if there's even 20% truth to it, perhaps we stand a chance.

Oddly enough, this morning I awoke to the strange 'sky sounds' which have occasionally been heard in my local area, and of course by thousands of other witnesses around the world in recent years. High technology is in operation, and the actions of the minions demonstrate that there are some pretty unpleasant players calling the shots.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I'm willing to consider that the pseudo-wishy-washy-new-age accolade of being an 'empath' might be historically based on the real discernment possessed by persons with genuinely high natural levels of psychism ability - at least in the original definitive sense. What I find most damaging about the abuse of the potentially self-aggrandising term 'empath', is that it can be used extremely effectively as a tool by which to tar any sincere individual possessing interest in occult matters that are legitimate & useful, as a loony with no credibility, likely to live alone with nineteen cats, etc.

Nowadays, the term 'empath' is far too often the desperate self-ego-massage of any person, yes, perhaps gifted with some genuine psychism, but probably, in actuality mainly possessing a warm & ebullient nature, who can read body language & is quite emotion-centric. The reality, which is most important to be understood, is that persons with naturally keen psychic potential, have been made to look ineffectual and foolish, by auto-association with desperate dreamers longing for a fuzzy, warm, rainbows & unicorns philosophy of life.

I apologise that this post will seem quite negative. I will tell you all that I too possess some natural psychism, and have a keen ability to discern spiritual/astral presences, along with other abilities which I won't go into - but I definitely think that we cannot aford to trip out on fuzzy sentiment, in a world where we're dealing with everyday fascist psy-ops & now even potential reality manipulation through use of exotic technology.

We need to be investigators of a solid mien, rather than wistful daydreamers. If we want this field of research to be acknowledged as legitimate inquiry into a very surreal phenomenon, the so-called Mandela Effect, then we're going to have to get serious, and start categorising & analysing. Some good progress has been made in-thread, but this whole casual empath furore is jeopardising the momentum...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're really hating on the person we know as jacy, and the subject of this thread, neither of which is acceptable forum behaviour.

Your multiple post scattergun attack landed with full force just after the moment that the thread participants were celebrating the existence of an open & tolerant environment to discuss the high strangeness of this topic, which by virtue of its nature is superficially impenetrable to ordinary rationales of debate between experiencers (not the condescending 'believers' you choose to label them as) and non-experiencers. There have been plenty of respectful non-experiencers who have shown up in this thread & enjoyed some back & forth about what this all means, but they largely lost interest because it really is, at first assessment, an 'in or out' matter - you either experience these reality distortions, or you don't. At least not yet.

So. Where does that leave you? You're suitably locked in the prime position to attack, degrade, belittle & humiliate. Well played. But surely, had you bothered to properly analyse the subject at hand, you would have determined that the matter is likely operative in some quirk of quantum weirdness, or psychological oddity, or even mystical realms - in none of which events, would your blunt force pseudo-logical attack against the participants be a valid response in the event of a neutral, or agnostic position.

This is a strange topic, and it is being discussed with the most open mindset possible by all who have experienced the ME. And equally by many who haven't. I can only assume you already knew all that, as it's in Skunkworks forum for a REASON. Therefore take your aggression & forum sliding tactics away to some other locale. You've contributed enough of the same garbage to this thread already, move along.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I'm just here for the fascinating read. Oh and the doughnuts are definitely calling my name.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I am 150% positive that Mr. Rogers sang, "It's a beautiful day in THE neighborhood"

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Ha ha. Glad you got a laugh.

Of course, should I point out that you want us to accept your anecdotal "eyewitness" proclamation of the value of personal testimony? Perhaps you might back up what you're claiming with actual facts, rather than your own wisdom?

That'd be great. Otherwise, you're just continuing the trend here of promoting belief as truth.

The rules of evidence exist for a reason. That reason is, as is well-known in the real world (and verifiable by the most shallow internet search), is that personal memories are inherently flawed in terms of establishing that actual course of events.

Ever heard of corroborating evidence? Physical evidence? What is "eyewitness testimony" in the absence of that?

Hearsay, roundly ignored or prohibited in a court of law.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

You're really hating on the person we know as jacy, and the subject of this thread, neither of which is acceptable forum behaviour.

I'm not "hating" on anyone or anything. If you or anyone else here is interested in finding the truth (as opposed to reinforcing your beliefs) you would value an objective approach rather than trying to "condemn" it.

... and If you feel I'm breaking T&C ... ALERT the post.

Your multiple post scattergun attack landed with full force just after the moment that the thread participants were celebrating the existence of an open & tolerant environment to discuss the high strangeness of this topic, which by virtue of its nature is superficially impenetrable to ordinary rationales of debate between experiencers (not the condescending 'believers' you choose to label them as) and non-experiencers. There have been plenty of respectful non-experiencers who have shown up in this thread & enjoyed some back & forth about what this all means, but they largely lost interest because it really is, at first assessment, an 'in or out' matter - you either experience these reality distortions, or you don't. At least not yet.

More word-salad. I have made no "attack" ... I have merely observed and repeated known facts.

Sorry if you personally feel that your "safe space" has been voided by my simple comments drawing attention to the fact that human memories are flawed, and that the actual physical evidence here overwhelmingly suggests that the "Mandela Effect" is a cultural phenomenon rather than evidence of temporal or dimensional anomaly.

Interestingly here, as is usually the case, I have not personally attacked anyone, i.e. I have focused on the facts of the matter. You are the second or third Believer here that has errantly tried to condemn or belittle me or my posts, so if it's a matter of ATS T&C I suggest you ignore me and focus on the facts and the arguments rather than trying to pretend to be a White Knight.

So. Where does that leave you? You're suitably locked in the prime position to attack, degrade, belittle & humiliate. Well played. But surely, had you bothered to properly analyse the subject at hand, you would have determined that the matter is likely operative in some quirk of quantum weirdness, or psychological oddity, or even mystical realms - in none of which events, would your blunt force pseudo-logical attack against the participants be a valid response in the event of a neutral, or agnostic position.

This is a strange topic, and it is being discussed with the most open mindset possible by all who have experienced the ME. And equally by many who haven't. I can only assume you already knew all that, as it's in Skunkworks forum for a REASON. Therefore take your aggression & forum sliding tactics away to some other locale. You've contributed enough of the same garbage to this thread already, move along.

Where does it leave me? I do what I always do; look at the actual evidence as best I can. I have not attacked, degraded, belittled or humiliated ANYONE. You're not telling the truth when you make that claim.

I have analyzed the matter at hand, as noted above, I've experienced some of the same riddles. I have examined the matter, and rather than buying into some elaborate (not to mention contradictory) scheme of belief that doesn't stand up at any level to real facts, I have concluded that THUS FAR, every one of these examples can be explained by the fact that 1) humans have faulty memories and 2) human errors get reinforced by other humans and transformed into beliefs IF WE AREN'T CAREFUL, thus (and here's the really IMPORTANT PART™) if there is something "going on" we aren't going to discover what it is by merely validating emotional responses rather than looking at real facts.

WIth all due respect, I am a member in good standing and I will post as I wish within the Terms and Conditions.

May I suggest that you do the same and focus on your own posts rather than scrolling the screen with dishonest and mistaken commentary on me and my posts? Thank you kindly.

Just the facts, eh? Do you have any of those that actually apply here? I'd love to see any real evidence of quantum weirdness or psychological oddities ... you can retain the "mystical realms" as the topic is already filled with such.

Even in Skunk Works we have the right to make logical reasonable statements about the facts of a given matter.

If you don't like my posts, don't comment. It's really easy, I would think.

I am interested in getting to the bottom of this question. Feel free to either work with me or ignore me, K?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Confirmation bias applies everywhere that humans are involved; it's a human characteristic. To claim otherwise is fallacious.

Thus, we have rules for evidence in court and we utilize the scientific method which both account for these human inconsistencies.

That's the simple truth.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Aww....thank you! Please have a donut.
*passes one to Mjab6910 also*

jacy

(message deleted)
edit on 1-5-2016 by jacygirl because: personal reasons

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Yeah, no glitches since then, other than that one night that I wasn't getting her texts, and she was getting ones I didn't send. No idea what reality that could've been coming from. Obviously one where somebody else has the same phone number I have here!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Hey TombEscaper! A few weeks ago, I received a text message from my daughter at exactly 11:11 am (according to my phone).
Her message was time-stamped as 12:47 pm and when I replied to it...she said she hadn't written that...yet.

I am going hunting in my closet.
Somewhere I KNOW that I kept that last (local) newspaper for 1999 and the first one from 2000.
It would be interesting to go through them both now.

Does anybody else have old newspapers, magazines or photo albums/scrapbooks...that might have some clues/evidence?
jacy

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20667053]tigertatzen

Ignore them and move on. The more traffic this thread gets, the more of them we will see. Why? Because we're on to something. So every single one of them who latches onto this thread is simply one more piece of validation that we are on the right track here.

I see this a lot on this subject on various messageboards and also on YouTube comments. There seem to be people who want to contribute to these discussions for no other reason than to relentlessly tell people they have faulty memories and are misremembering things. These are either people with a serious inferiority complex regarding their own memories, or there is a definite agenda going on.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper
These are either people with a serious inferiority complex regarding their own memories, or there is a definite agenda going on.

... or, we're people that have noted the same oddities, have done our own research, and have noted that in every example, recorded fact corrects faulty memory.

Shame on you for trying to shut us down or demean us. You're doing exactly what you're claiming is being done to you!

I only want the truth. I haven't been rude nor have I attacked anyone. Why is simple logic and basic reasoning so threatening here? Either these things are happening, or they aren't!

There may indeed be an agenda at work here, and that agenda might be to further disintegrate the hard-won strategies and tactics for correctly parsing reality that we've developed ...

I say there's room here for all "takes" on the matter at hand.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

These are either people with a serious inferiority complex regarding their own memories, or there is a definite agenda going on.

I only want the truth.

You have your truth!
You've stated numerous times what your truth is. Can't you just accept that it's not the truth for others?

Also, this is not a courtroom. This is skunkworks...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

I only want the truth.

You have your truth!
You've stated numerous times what your truth is. Can't you just accept that it's not the truth for others?

Yes, it's Skunk Works, and we're all trying to figure something out here. I'm sorry you don't like my approach, but I do feel like I have the right to participate just the same as any of you. My understanding is different than some of yours, sure.

Why is simple logic such a threat? Why wouldn't the fact that these are faulty memories be comforting rather than inciting (as it seems to be the case here)?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
message deleted

edit on 1-5-2016 by jacygirl because: personal reasons

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

I say there's room here for all "takes" on the matter at hand.

Okay fair enough.
What is "your take" on this...?

A pill...one lone pill...was in a bottle that was previously empty.
It was definitely empty. Hubby confirms that (and is too blown away to even comment on this)...
The pill...was the same pill that was prescribed (on the bottle label)...but it was NOT the right brand that has always been prescribed.

jacy

My second take on it would be to ask how it pertains to the topic.

My first would be to ask you a string of questions that have no place here.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I only want the truth.

You have your truth!

Yes, it's Skunk Works, and we're all trying to figure something out here. I'm sorry you don't like my approach, but I do feel like I have the right to participate just the same as any of you. My understanding is different than some of yours, sure.

Why is simple logic such a threat? Why wouldn't the fact that these are faulty memories be comforting rather than inciting (as it seems to be the case here)?

It's not a threat. Your truth is faulty memory. That's absolutely fine.
My personal experience is not down to faulty memory and is far deeper than the way a few words are perceived to be spelt.
Now, I flip your question back to you.
Why do YOU seem to find that so threatening?
edit on 1 5 1616 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I only want the truth.

You have your truth!

It's not a threat. Your truth is faulty memory. That's absolutely fine.
My personal experience is not down to faulty and is far deeper than the way a few words are perceived to be spelt.
Now, I flip your question back to you.
Why do YOU seem to find that so threatening?

LOL ... I don't find anything here threatening. Logically irritating at worst.

You keep doing what you do, I'll keep doing what I do. Deal?

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join