It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Yet, we still have the Mac Burger.

Where?

Why isn't it a McBurger?
Because it's a McDonald's hamburger?
www.mcdonalds.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Wow, tigertatzen...people are pretty harsh on you in that thread. (Counterfeit Sky)

I'll tell you something...I now live in a high-rise building that is mostly filled with retired/elderly people. I don't know exactly how many have mentioned the sky to me.
The white lines criss-crossing. The fact that the sky is always grey/white and maybe only blue 2 days a month. (yes I have been keeping track)
The sun is white and super-intense-hot when it touches your skin.
The flat clouds that are never puffy.

These people tell me that it didn't used to look like that, and ask me what's going on.
I always have to bite my tongue and refrain from repeating the Keanu Reeves/alien quote from "The Day the Earth Stood Still"....which is, "It would only frighten you."

jacy

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FoxStriker
people think its a joke, but its not.

Posted about this back a long time ago.

Changes I've noticed to the Timeline

Good eye, perhaps being one of the earliest to start noticing things. It is blatantly obvious that South America has shifted far to the east on maps that we see now compared to what we were familiar with, by possibly up to a thousand miles?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKestrel04

originally posted by: TheKestrel04
Well for future reference I suggest taking images of landmarks,objects and printing a hard-copy so that if any major shifts occur someone could pull it up later since it maybe the only "evidence" we may have left.

Just incase anyone overlooked

The only problem is that there is a strong likelihood the photos themselves might change. Still probably worth consideration though.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

The "new" Bears family name is definitely wrong, and "Luke...I am your father" these I agree with, but I explicitly immediately recalled "McIntyre" as Joey from NKOTB (late 80's early 90's) spelled the way you think Reba's name should be, Reba does not feel wrong in any way to me as McEntire. Now suppose this whole effect "Depends" on what they allow us to recall...as far as the guy on yt talking about prince lyrics, I feel like the phrase always was "get through" this thing called life, it does not sound right in my head as "Celebrate" with reference to this song lyric. As far as Mandela effect I have to stick with the original instances, not feeling much from these most recent discovered ones, I do appreciate the effort and love the topic!!! Thank you!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: peck420
a reply to: kita0dtita
If the Mandela Effect is real, why do we only get instances of close similarity? Where are all the people experiencing the Mandela Effects from vastly different parallel worlds?

Why are you asking us questions we obviously can't answer? We are all admitting that we don't understand this, even though we are experiencing it.

Someone has suggested that this seems to only happen to English speaking countries, mostly North America.
I used some different search engines (for different countries) and searched "Berentein Bears" and "Mandela Effect".

I did this for England, Australia, Italy and Portugal. England had links for online discussions, basically the same ones we get when we use google. (the results also showed both spellings for Berenstein and didn't try to auto-correct anything) The other 3 countries had "no results found" for either search.

I don't accept the 'timeline' theory. I've tried, but it's not...logical enough for me.
My current theory is more along the lines of "implanted false memory" (which is real)...psy-ops/mind control via internet/television/radio...subliminal...basically something mental as opposed to physical.

If a bunch of us all remember "Berenstein", but our old books show "Berenstain"..then we would be the ones with the false memory implanted, and you all would think we were wrong, crazy, stupid, stubborn, poor readers, faulty memory...right?

jacy

Again, to understand what the bad guys are up to, you have to get inside the mind of the bad guys to a certain extent. If the goal is consciousness (soul) enslavement, and many indications are that that IS the goal, then the tactics I have shared here are very likely tools that would be used.

TombEscaper!!

I'm so glad I read all the long replies...that was fabulous! (almost as good as a donut!)

I agree. I absolutely agree.
Unfortunately there are far too many people who will never even bother to read what you wrote...never mind consider that as a possible reality. And what a chilling reality it may be.
jacy

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What about plotting out the changes by time to determine when the timeline changed?

If a person remembers Mandela's death and also his election as president (1994) then the change occurred between those two events. All other differences should be before that change. otherwise it would be multiple timeline changes.

When did the memory of the Bears book name change? Before 1994? If after 1994 then the memory of president should be missing.

I doubt anyone will take the time to plot the experience out though.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

How would you suggest gathering that information though, roadgravel?

It's all on the internet...the searches, the discussions.
How do we get facts and statistics that haven't been altered/corrupted?

Even 'pics or it didn't happen' is becoming redundant because everything is apparently now photo-shopped.
I was personally accused of that with a picture and I don't even have photo-shop.

Finding the proof is the hardest part of all this.
jacy

edit on 29-4-2016 by jacygirl because: missed a /

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

first a person would gather all their inconsistent data and organize it. Remember, this is the person memory, not what is reality or said to be now. That is why the issue arose.

Create the time line and look to see it flows properly. it should point to a time of the change.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Create the time line and look to see it flows properly. it should point to a time of the change.

Problem.
That timeline is subjective. "When is the last time you remember it being Berenstein?"

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well I found online graphs showing search engine inquiries for both "Luke I am your father" and "No I am your father".
Apparently "No I am your father" was not even in the search engine prior to 2011.
The same graph later appears to have been altered to show that the search for it began 2005.
Who knows if either are even correct though?

I don't remember exact dates for things like first finding out about Berenstein Bears, or all the others that followed. Andrew Zimmerman/Zimmern was only last year, a more recent mind-blowing one for me.
jacy

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: TombEscaper

As for Nelson himself, well, I had the entire Ice-T OG album memorized in 1991 (except the impossible to decipher few words from Nat the Cat in "Flyby")

This is an excerpt from Ice-T's 1991 spoken word "Prepared to Die", which is my personal proof to myself that he made it out of prison

Watch me flip and rip on the freedom tip, open your minds see the point of the Ice pick...Mandela did 27 hard ones, not in a windowed room but in a barred one, while his wife had tears in her eyes, the man IS a hero, he needs a Nobel Prize. But that'll never happen so I'm gonna keep rappin'...

I remember this coming out after Mandela had been released and the anti-apartheid movement was culminating. Several of the Mandela Effects which aren't spelling error-related, I have very strong memories of.

This brings up another ME that people are now claiming, involving the inventor Eli Whitney. Many swear that they learned in school of him being a black man, but now history appears to have him down as a white man. An internet search will verify this. I don't remember either way, but what I do remember are lyrics of a KRS-1 song "You Must Learn" from the late 80's/early 90's, in which he was singing about the accomplishments of historical black figures. In fact, that was the theme of the whole song.

Here are the pertinent lyrics:

No one told you about Benjamin Banneker
A brilliant Black man that invented the almanac
Can't you see where KRS is coming at
With Eli Whitney, Haile Selassie, Grand Bill Woods
made the walky-talky

Now, why would he have included Eli Whitney in the midst of the black pioneers if Whitney was a white man? The whole point of the song was to highlight the accomplishment of historical black people. And again, people are insisting they learned that Whitney was black in school. But now there is no evidence that he was black, except for those claiming the ME.

Eli Whitney WAS a black man. In sixth grade, our social studies teacher gave us a list of people who changed the world in various different ways.

Groups of us were given a choice between two people on the list and we were to research our innovator and then act out a skit of a moment in his or her life.

Our group got Eli Whitney and Isadora Duncan. We ended up choosing Isadora because most of us were girls and we outvoted the boys.

But I remember a boy making a racist remark about a black man having the name Whitney because of what it said when the letter "n" was redacted. I didn't understand the reference...my mother explained later... but the boy got sent to the office for saying such a hateful thing and did not come back to class that day. I will never forget that...I even recounted it to my own daughter years later. This is insane!

This is an interesting testimony, and what some ME people call an "anchor." As opposed to merely being certain of what you remember from unspecific memories, you have a definitive instance that you can recall for self-verification of what you remember. Many also have these anchors with memories of Berenstein; some have names themselves that end with stein, some didn't know whether to pronounce it "steen" or "stine," etc. This is their verification that it certainly could not have been "stain."

One positive possibility of all this is that perhaps a benevolent force overseeing it is prompting humanity to transcend and evolve beyond the divisions of the flesh, such as race, culture, etc. If an admired historical figure was a black man who "retro-evolved" into a white man, then race is not the concrete confinement of our vessels that it appears to be. Along with many other aspects of ME, perhaps this Eli Whitney conundrum is prompting us to look past concrete physicality.

That is definitely a much more comforting theory than the alternatives. I wish I could feel truth resonating from it, but I don't.

One of the reasons that this particular memory stays so prominent in my mind is that it was the first time in my twelve years of life that I had ever witnessed racism. I wasn't raised that color or origin mattered. I lived in another country isolated with other families from various countries on a heavily guarded installation where there were no such issues.

Quite literally, it was in fact an "anchor" of sorts...it grounded a very firm intolerance in my spirit for discrimination that is still present to this day. It was one of the things that shaped my life.

I would love to believe that this is for the benefit of all and that it is simply the manipulation of beings who wish to help us ascend to a higher level of consciousness helping us along. But I simply cannot fathom such beings accomplishing this in any manner which might generate fear or emotional turmoil for us. That would not be consistent, in my opinion, with the actions of benevolent beings.

It is an uplifting concept, however. It made me smile to imagine it.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A person would try to find a range of time that encompasses the change. Then using many sources in this timeline, to eliminate others Mandela memories, narrow down the range in time. At least find the most recent event that differs.

If the range estimate is five years, research many event during that five years to look for changes.

I suspect there will never be physical evidence because it would change with the timeline. In other words, a picture from the old line would be changed to the new line because it is now on the new line.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Apparently "No I am your father" was not even in the search engine prior to 2011.

2010: Fiona Broome (that’s me) launched this website, using a new phrase, “the Mandela Effect,” to describe an emerging phenomenon.

2011: People began reporting more alternate memories. Clearly, this was more than just a few odd memories about Nelson Mandela.

That might explain the 2011 growing interest and data published.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

That timeline is subjective. "When is the last time you remember it being Berenstein?"

It should have always been the other spelling. The first awareness of it being different based on other people belief.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The first awareness of it being different based on other people belief.

Belief is subjective.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Everything feels less solid to me, and either the world around me has a different energetic feel to it or I do. It doesn't really feel like deja vu, but yes, I think there are physiological markers that go with the ME experience in some way. Particularly, the temporary tinnitus has been a marker for me, since before I heard of Mandela Effect, or realized things were changing. I also think the pace of changes is increasing, from the couple I noticed when I was a kid (pre-internet) to seeing how many in 2016, 20 or 30 that i'm quite certain of? Seemed like a steady graph-like increase in frequency to me over my lifetime.

edit on 29-4-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Then the whole discussion is useless.

If a person has many of these changes, a pattern should arise. If our awareness of time is not linear then it might be a waste but we seem to see time as such. The arrow of time flowing on way. It would be using memories from a large group.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

WOW, I've had the same experience! Normally I'd probably keep this to myself, but where you were brave enough to come out about it, I feel I should too...

Not sure which part of this to share first. I'll start with where I once stepped outside (maybe a six months ago) and saw that the sky looked fake. The clouds looked like something out of a software simulation (too perfect,) and the sky colour was off. There is also something which I call "The Dead Weather." In my experience, it happens when there is no wind at all, the treetops aren't even moving at all, and the air becomes unbearably humid and warm. Where I am somewhat asthmatic, I know when we have "The Dead Weather" as soon as I get out of bed because my chest is tight, breathing tense, because of the intense rise in humidity. I never noticed the sky on those days however.

Going back to the sky, in my last town I had some bizarre experiences. As I worked nights, walking home at around 3 AM I would notice how a light would break out in the sky. Usually the sky would turn blue, as if the sun was rising, but obviously it wasn't. When I asked people, even taxi drivers, they would not notice it. I literally had to be there with them to make them look for them to notice! People suggested that it may have been the town lights reflecting off high fog or low clouds, but I know how that looks and it is not blue! One morning, a month or so ago, I saw a bright light off to the northeast, I believe. The sky was turning white! I so wish I'd taken a picture, but I was packing for a move while still working and so I just took a bath and went to bed, but what pictures I could have taken! It was way too bright to be a hidden full moon or anything like that!

Also, there were mornings in those last days before I moved where I would look out my window as it lit in the morning (when the sun would be rising,) and all the sky would be white. I could discern no clouds whatsoever, just complete, blank whiteness! I actually took some really good pics, just looked, but they are lost now...grrrr! Anyway...there would be no visible clouds at all, no cracks or variations in the white that would suggest that the whiteness was due to cloud. However, after looking for a while you would begin to see cloud, the sky would break apart into clouds, and everything looked normal. This began happening every single morning! And again, no one seemed to notice unless I made them look! A completely blank, white sky.

Recently of course I noticed that the sun is now white as well. I am realizing that things are changing, besides just weather, but also that what we perceive as reality is more of a staged event. People, like actors, are content to play along with the script, ignoring or brushing off anything which suggests reality may be an illusion.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Then the whole discussion is useless.
Yes. As far as reaching any real, objective, conclusion goes.
Beyond that, the discussion is in the appropriate forum.

edit on 4/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join