It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 211
<< 208  209  210   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Logos are changed by the makers. This happens quite a lot

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have found the Berenstein name alive and well!!

For those of us who know the Berenstein side of life and consider it a stain on our collective social history to be dumb enough to believe that memories are infallible (never was a claim by me!) and other some such arguments about selective memory and all the repetitive posts showing studies that yeah, a single memory is susceptible because that was never in question either! At least by me. We get it! Memories are not perfect!

But when you sit there and watch an internet website change from "Townsend" (as in Pete, The Who's guitarist/song writer) to the ever present and way it will always be spelled, "Townshend" it is nice just to see name in print as you remember it being.

So with the Berenstein Bears surname! This has nothing to do with proving anybody wrong. It is about those of us who feel comfort in a childhood memory just looking like it should be!

In nuclear physics, specifically plasma physics, there is an effect in plasma where electrostatic waves form in plasma. There is a treasure trove of articles on plasma physics that will make you smile with recognition!

arXiv.org (arXiv:1103.4484v2) - A survey of electron Bernstein wave heating and current drive potential for spherical tokamaks.

IOPscience.com (free PDF) - Ultra-relativistic electrostatic Bernstein waves.

My google search using "berenstein waves plasma physics" (even then they wanted to "correct" the spelling, bastids).

When the world gets you down with the ever present stain of humanity, visit the land where the name lives on... in plasma physics research!

Gone but not forgotten!

<< 208  209  210   >>

join