It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 208
<< 205  206  207   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Idk, if I am understanding correctly.

Eh, your kneecaps float, don't or look like they are gone?

I need to take a closer look at a variety of info. Off the top of my head, some have floating kneecaps, and some have kneecaps with tendons holding them from the upper and lower sides. I'll take a look at some more descriptions...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Floating kneecaps? Good grief. Just when I thought ME threads couldn't get any sillier.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
I'm sorry, I wasn't sure what the other poster was referring too. I came across some info where someone had a condition where their kneecaps were not fixed.

Hyperboles, I think I know what you meant earlier.

edit on 8-8-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Looking for reference

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

floating knee caps are always held by tendons.
as for geography, since when was the entire south america east of new york? Lol

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

South America does appear to far east, especially in relationship to New York. I hadn't noticed that. The maps changing seem easier, then moving the continent however. Makes me wonder if anyone noticed changes in timezones when calling relatives long distance...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I would do terrible if given continents, large island countries to place onto a projection. I thought western South America was directly below like Arizona, Utah area but its more like Chicago area where western SA is at.

Also thought there was a bigger opening between northern Africa and Europe like gulf of Mexico.

Australia looks like its headed for Africa. For whatever reason I use to think Australia was between Hawaii and Antarctica closer to Antarctica.
edit on 9-8-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze

If you look closely the entire western SA is east of new york now a days.
yes some people recall australia like you do. no not australia but SA is headed towards africa and i wont be surprised to find it merging into africa one fine morning

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207   >>

join