It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
pppfffttttt are you serious?

Please give me some proof of your newfound theory on this picture....lol

Hehehe I deserved that.

But I guess this shows the beauty of falsifiable theories.
My 3 line theory was cut down to a 1 and there's no argument.

Agartha had the better theory and to her go the spoils.

It's clear I was wrong. I assure you it will happen again.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

As was already pointed out you aren't doing a good job.

Read the actual books in your image as Terry pointed out.

You have proven that people see Stein because it seems correct even when Stain is staring them in the face.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: hidingthistime

Oh does it really?

You do realise that, when you zoom in, you can see -stain on each book, right? So that would make your "evidence" someone's advert (that you didn't link to, but HERE IT IS) that they spelt wrong?

Oh such proof lol.

More proof that people just misread Berenstain as Berenstein. The correct name is on the books, but whoever assembled this ad, like many people, saw Berenstein

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

" the moderators no doubt read the science papers and put it in skunk works" hahaha,
is this from your 1st hand knowledge,hearsay or assumption. Geez, now look who's appealing to authority.
I agree with some posters how downhill this site has gone.
Hahahaha

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcerM

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: TombEscaper
I also like how you say "I don't remember it, but some people say" about the bond girl. If you don't remember it why are you using it as proof of your view? The girl who liked Jaws never had braces. She had perfect teeth and she didn't mind that Jaws had metal teeth. That was the point of the shot.

Now that is a case of faulty memory if I ever did see one.
I remember her having braces.
My guess is they removed them digitally on later releases due to the paedophilia connotations, as with the braces and pigtails she kinda looks underage.

Unless anyone has an old VHS version of it in which she doesn't have the braces?

I don't even to bother check that out anymore, gave up checking things after reading the bible.. now my sins doesn't exist anymore, they have became debts - in all versions.
]]

What are you talking about? Just this website alone has a ton of versions of the lord's prayer with "sins." However, over the years I've also heard "debts."

biblehub.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So you have no idea what an appeal to authority is I see...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is real. Read between the lines as these changes are symbolic and have messages hidden within.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic
The changes are also setting the foundation for troubled times ahead.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

Oh, please tell us these hidden meaning! Let me get some popcorn.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I had a dream last night, ferdy factual and too tall grizzly spoke to me.

They said................ "Let it go."

and ferdy was pointing to a sign that said "Bear Lives Matter"

sister bear looked at me and smiled, a bright twinkling in her eyes, which reminded me of the wonderful twinkle in george zimmermans eyes the day after he stabbed that middle aged black man

brother bear then walked me back to my hotel. a strange crookedness to his demeanor interested me.

"What would you do, brother bear? What would you do... if you knew the world been shifted so many times by cern..."

He looked at me, with assurance and said

"Look, billy, there was a time before timelines shifted. But you have to look past that. We're in a new time period now which can be changed at any given moment. Arnold Scharzenager could all of a sudden be tom seleck

or tom seleck could may never had a beard

Worse yet............ John Goodman is alive?

He stopped for a moment perhaps pausing to reflection
"what would you do if you woke up and found hitler was actually had been a women the whole time"

"i looked at him, i looked at brother bear and it just seemde to all make sense"

so i closed my dream and then i came here to tell everyone

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Greetings from Brazil. Experienced the Effect recently, bumped into this forum yesterday and am browsing the thread, but 197 pages are a bit much, so I've figured I'd just ask: Has Rodin's The Thinker been discussed here yet?

Because to me, it seals the deal wheter we're crazy or wheter things are really changing. I mean, Monalisa smiling was mind blowing enough for me, but still, the changes were limited to the corners of her mouth. The Thinker, however, has been completely redesigned.

In my old-reality, he rests his head in a closed fist, his head was also a little tilted, you could see his pressed lips. His elbow was on his right leg, and his legs and feet were more spread, especially his left left.

Not only that, but the style of the statue changed too. It had a classic vibe, and like the old Monalisa, he had that serious, impenetrable look to his face. His toes weren't curled up, etc. Now the statue style is more romanticized, and different from head to toe.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pfcrezende

So you looked at the thinker statue very often did you? About as often as you looked at the "Monalisa"?
edit on 16-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

hey - lets ssume thaat you are an art history student or sculptor who has sufficient experience to recognise the subltelies of an " different " version of ` the thinker `

hey - does it not strike you as contrived - that in 2 alledged univeres that you have " experienced somehow " that :

a sculptor called rodin - created a statute titled " the thinker " - with the only differences being those you claim to have noticed ????

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: raymundoko

" the moderators no doubt read the science papers and put it in skunk works" hahaha,
is this from your 1st hand knowledge,hearsay or assumption. Geez, now look who's appealing to authority.
I agree with some posters how downhill this site has gone.
Hahahaha

Ya know, this thread should go to the "Hoax" section

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: DaVillen
Has anyone here almost died in say the last 15 years? Maybe when you die you go into another version of yourself in a parallel universe and it appears to your soul like nothing ever happened. Only then to find out there are slight differences in your new reality.

This is one of the theories that I've read about the Mandela Effect. It would be impossible to prove unless we can find the technology to freely travel between Parallel Universes, just imaging meeting yourself in another dimension somewhere.

Actually, yes. I suddenly lost my airway one morning in 2010 and almost died in my kitchen. One minute I was fine and the next, I was unable to breathe. My oxygen saturation was at 68% when the paramedics got there. I should not be here right now.

What you are suggesting is terrifying to me. I cannot explain why, but it scares the hell out of me.

Yes. I had a heart attack a year an a half ago, a "widow maker". I also have two stents in my heart and had to be revived.

Prior to that, I had the annoying 11:11 numbers haunting me thing. I saw 32 & 33 everywhere. When I was younger I dabbled in the occult and was always fascinated with subjects like this. Sliders was my favorite show in the 90's.

I had my kids in the early 90's and I married a Jewish guy. I clearly recall being very surprised back then when one day I noticed it was stain. I had always thought it Stein, especially because of the husband lol.

But what made me discover Mandela effect was I lived down south in the deep south and Florida where 'chick FIL a ' reigns. I'm from up north and there are very few of them. One day I notice it's chick and I thought when the heck did they change it to chick? I remember clearly that while I loved their sauce, it was Chik FIL a. I reject thinking they were trying to be clever by using the phonetic spelling of how it would look in a dictionary and it was stupid.

I Googled that and now here I am having researched and been amazed by the same 'memory lapses'. Most importantly tho....people in my life are different. One guy used to be a big hater of cigarettes....I ran into him after my ha and he's a smoker. Another person did a complete change from a corporate preppy conservative type to a full blown hippie on the streets. Things like this.
I get that people do change but some of the changes in people are subtle to others....like major weight changes etc but everyone is different now. Even my children.

I keep thinking of titors 2% divergence thing lol. Maybe timeline shifts are subtle. What clinched for me is the cubs winning and this election lol.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Which version of the sculpture are you talking about? There are 28, all over the world.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lisarenee

I think the "chik" you're thinking about came from the chain's ad campaign with the 2 cows saying “Eat Mor Chikin”

thechickenwire.chick-fil-a.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lisarenee

Didn't have time to read through the whole thread... looks like mostly flames anyways haha but I wanted to post... just discovered this three days ago and I need some company!

The initial thing for me was Berenstein... I just thought yeah that's not right and started checking out the others. I was aout 95% on Berenstein... some/most of the off movie quotes and misspellings rang true to me but I wasn't sure... could just be a mistake... but Chick-fil-A when I saw that I was 100%.

We go there every week on Tues with the kids (who eat free on Tues)... almost every week texted either my brother or cousin or both who often join us and autocomplete ALWAYS filled it as "Chic-fil-A". Remember it VERY clearly- vivid- plain as day. So when I saw chick-fil-A I was like whaaaaaat? the red cursive writing looks totally wrong like I've never seen it before. Went to type it in for autocomplete... "chick-fil-A." Well they must've change autocomplete... surely my old texts will say chic-fil-A. Nope. So I dug deeper...

I was born in 1986, so many of them I don't remember. But the JFK footage is totally different for me. It was in black and white (now in technicolor), it was a regular 4 person light colored convertible (rather than a 6 person black limousine convertible with a glass partition between the driver and the passengers like it is now)... different angle, different things even happen with how he got shot but I was never THAT into JFK stuff so I can't 100% recall everything. But even the conspiracy theories now are different even if they have the same name (magic bullet/one bullet theory are now very different even though they have the same name... weird).

Village people having 6 (solider guy was never in it). And then I stumbled onto something that broke me...

Human anatomy. I graduated in 2008 with a Natural Sciences / Biology degree. Pretty familiar with human anatomy... dissected cadavers, etc. and when I saw the diagram at first I just started laughing because everything was so different and off and foreign to what I remembered. Heart was always on the left and higher (now in the CENTER and lower?!), kidney's were always on the lower back just above the pelvic bones basically and now they are way up protected by the rib cage... so how is a kidney shot even a thing now? Lungs are way too high and a weird shape when they used to be oval shaped. stomach is higher and a little off to the left than it used to be. Intestines... too jumbled and messy and takes up WAY more room. Liver is HUGE.

Then the skeleton... I am not 100% on the ribcage... but it looks strange. The scapulae (shoulder blades) are wayyyy wrong. They are so small and much more to the outside of the rib cage... and I remember them being much larger and as a result came closer together. Then I thought about my own personal experiences with this anatomy... I could remember very recently being able to bring my shoulder blades together and "grab" my fingers at my spine... can't do that anymore. I can also remember recently rubbing my wife's back and her rubbing mine trying to get an knot out that was just off of my and her spine right near the shoulder blade... I can remember rubbing along the shoulder blade and almost kind of under it trying to massage out the knot.. same with her massaging me. That wouldn't be possible with where my shoulder blades are now. So now I was starting to kind of freak out because I realized that my body had changed from what I remembered... not just some diagram that I looked at, or an event that I knew, or a misspelling or misquote or whatever... my actually body was not my body now...

Then I thought to check my heart as one of the organs I could check as I could feel the heartbeat. But my hand above my left nipple where I could always feel my heartbeat... I could even SEE my heartbeat very clearly. It always used to move my pectoral muscle very visibly even while I was at rest... to the point where I wondered if my heart was situated differently or larger than most. I can remember pointing it out to people saying look at my heart beating moving my chest like that. VERY vivid memories of these experiences. And now I can't feel it there, can't see it there. Now I have to put my hand down on the tip of my sternum slightly to the left right at the bottom edge of my pecs to feel my heartbeat. When I lie on my belly now which used to be a fairly common way that I slept my heartbeat now bothers me because I feel it in my belly. I don't know when these changes happened but my body (at least for sure my shoulder blades and my heart location) is very different than it used to be with 100% certainty...

So on my way home from work after seeing that and feeling around to figure stuff out... couldn't help but to cry. And couldn't keep it together when I tried to talk to my wife - shes trying to understand... she seems to be remembering a lot of things like me but doesn't quite get the certainty I have so she kinda thinks I'm a little crazy. I'm trying to find a 100% for her so she can get it. I think I may have found one with I love Lucy (I've seen no "'Lucy you got some splainin to do" and no big ricky ricardo laugh anymore) but need to go through some episodes to see.

One last note... I thought I might have a "gotcha" type moment with pacemakers... Because pacemakers are up on the left where the heart used to be, right? But now the pacemaker is still in the same spot but the wires go through a vein for a pretty long way to get into the right atrium/ventricle... I am not 100% sure on how pacemakers worked not even close to a pacemaker expert... I know they went to the sinoatrial node to trigger the heartbeat... I'm thinking maybe just the wires going through the vein so far makes it look very off to me but I would love to hear from anyone who has more experience with pacemakers who remembers it differently (and maybe the pacemaker thing isn't an effect in itself just the wires to get from the old location to where the heart actually is in this reality make it look off).

Anyways that's my experience after first seeing this three days ago. Glad that I am not alone as this would be very very scary to be alone with memories that you are sure about and no one is with you.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oooh almost forgot to mention my first "big one" (non spelling or quote) I saw something about Mother Theresa (with an h for me) as one of the ME but I didn't look at it right at that moment. I just tried to remember exactly what happened with her canonization and recalled that Pope JP2 had changed some rule and canonized her while she was still living. I remember in gradeschool one of the teachers made a very big deal about it because it was the first time it had ever happened to be canonized while living. I remember thinking it was weird because canonization means you are in heaven but that obviously couldn't happen for someone who is still alive on Earth. /shrug

No beatification until 2003, and just recently canonized a few months ago ... which I also find slightly strange that I didn't hear a word about it recently when I am Catholic and go to Mass almost every week and family is all Catholic and Catholic conversation topics arise often enough. I mean I am not positive I would have heard about it recently... but seems strange that I wouldn't have... I know I remember her being canonized while still living by JP2 while I was still in gradeschool. Just very strange stuff... I wish that everyone who doesn't get it would have one happen to them so the flaming can stop. Or at the very least just be open minded that the person they are talking to is not an idiot.

I think the misquote and misspelling ones are kind of giving the flamers ammo... the big ones could not possibly be mistaken like such a small thing as a letter missing or a word with a similar meaning and sound changed. I'm not saying that those little ones aren't real MEs just they are easier to explain away I guess so it gives the close minded flamers an easy way to discredit this whole thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: rothanwalker

Welcome to ATS, and the "Mandela Effect" (ME's). It can be pretty overwhelming at first (Mandela memories, not ATS), but you will get use to it after time.

Mandela Effect is not considered a worthy topic of discussion by many here but there are a number of other folk who have Mandela memories.

I like your run-down of biological changes. I dont have much knowledge of biology so I cant really comment on changes there, but yeah, kidney punches dont seem to be a thing now?.

Its a shame you were born in 86, thats the year of two of my most prolific ME's; Sally Ride died in the challenger explosion (now its 2012 and of pancreatic cancer), and an insignificant child actor died--literally they pulled us out of class to break the news to us... but he's still alive.

Yeah, its weird, but its best to remain grounded and not let it take over your thoughts.

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join