It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 197
<< 194  195  196   >>

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:20 AM

originally posted by: hidingthistime
pppfffttttt are you serious?

Please give me some proof of your newfound theory on this

Hehehe I deserved that.

But I guess this shows the beauty of falsifiable theories.
My 3 line theory was cut down to a 1 and there's no argument.

Agartha had the better theory and to her go the spoils.

It's clear I was wrong. I assure you it will happen again.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:47 AM
a reply to: hidingthistime

As was already pointed out you aren't doing a good job.

Read the actual books in your image as Terry pointed out.

You have proven that people see Stein because it seems correct even when Stain is staring them in the face.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:52 PM

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: hidingthistime

Oh does it really?

You do realise that, when you zoom in, you can see -stain on each book, right? So that would make your "evidence" someone's advert (that you didn't link to, but HERE IT IS) that they spelt wrong?

Oh such proof lol.

More proof that people just misread Berenstain as Berenstein. The correct name is on the books, but whoever assembled this ad, like many people, saw Berenstein

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:16 AM
a reply to: raymundoko

" the moderators no doubt read the science papers and put it in skunk works" hahaha,
is this from your 1st hand knowledge,hearsay or assumption. Geez, now look who's appealing to authority.
I agree with some posters how downhill this site has gone.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:59 PM

originally posted by: AcerM

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: TombEscaper
I also like how you say "I don't remember it, but some people say" about the bond girl. If you don't remember it why are you using it as proof of your view? The girl who liked Jaws never had braces. She had perfect teeth and she didn't mind that Jaws had metal teeth. That was the point of the shot.

Now that is a case of faulty memory if I ever did see one.
I remember her having braces.
My guess is they removed them digitally on later releases due to the paedophilia connotations, as with the braces and pigtails she kinda looks underage.

Unless anyone has an old VHS version of it in which she doesn't have the braces?

I don't even to bother check that out anymore, gave up checking things after reading the bible.. now my sins doesn't exist anymore, they have became debts - in all versions.

What are you talking about? Just this website alone has a ton of versions of the lord's prayer with "sins." However, over the years I've also heard "debts."

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So you have no idea what an appeal to authority is I see...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:25 PM
This is real. Read between the lines as these changes are symbolic and have messages hidden within.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:28 PM
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic
The changes are also setting the foundation for troubled times ahead.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:52 AM
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

Oh, please tell us these hidden meaning! Let me get some popcorn.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:17 AM

I had a dream last night, ferdy factual and too tall grizzly spoke to me.

They said................ "Let it go."

and ferdy was pointing to a sign that said "Bear Lives Matter"

sister bear looked at me and smiled, a bright twinkling in her eyes, which reminded me of the wonderful twinkle in george zimmermans eyes the day after he stabbed that middle aged black man

brother bear then walked me back to my hotel. a strange crookedness to his demeanor interested me.

"What would you do, brother bear? What would you do... if you knew the world been shifted so many times by cern..."

He looked at me, with assurance and said

"Look, billy, there was a time before timelines shifted. But you have to look past that. We're in a new time period now which can be changed at any given moment. Arnold Scharzenager could all of a sudden be tom seleck

or tom seleck could may never had a beard

Worse yet............ John Goodman is alive?

He stopped for a moment perhaps pausing to reflection
"what would you do if you woke up and found hitler was actually had been a women the whole time"

"i looked at him, i looked at brother bear and it just seemde to all make sense"

so i closed my dream and then i came here to tell everyone

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196   >>