It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha
Dammit, got take my smug levels down a notch.

Whilst I may be wrong here, It's far more plausible that there's a universe I'm right in.
And the problem is that I'm in the wrong universe.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Did the photographer get any pictures after the first shot?
I still reckon the photo was taken then.

There are 2 shots: the first pic is the one I posted. The second shot is the one Hidgingthistime posted. I'm sure the photographer took many others but I feel lazy now to google. lol

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Mandella effect explained. (it's in your head)
That may be true for some of the examples. But taking a random linguistic or pschological idea, and then asserting that it now proved false a different but possibly related phenomenon, isn't "explanation" nor proof. It's just a decent hypothesis.
edit on 19-9-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yeah, don't bother.
It was definitely pre shot (gunshot).

It was after the 2nd shot (gunshot) when the folks in the middle ducked.

edit on 19-9-2016 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a reply to: hidingthistime
That's after the first shot.

Both of the people in the middle ducked away from view.
Look at the space between the front passenger and JFK.

Sorry, but still 6 seater.

You are wrong. The Governor and his wife didn't duck down till after the second shot.
If anything they would have been more in view between the shots, as in those seconds they were turned round in their seats seeing what just happened. It was only after JFK's head exploded that they ducked away.
It was clearly taken before the first shot.

JFK's and Jackie's heads obscuring our view of the other couple's heads maybe?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978
Yeah I corrected myself above already.

Thought it would have been dishonest to edit my initial explanation now.
The space between JFK and the Front passenger still stands tho.

Agartha is the one you should see for all your JFK needs.

edit on 19-9-2016 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Ruiner1978
Yeah I corrected myself above already.

Thought it would have been dishonest to edit my initial explanation now.
The space between JFK and the Front passenger still stands tho.

Yeah I agree.
Looks like the Governor's hand is visible in both pics to me as well.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Agartha is the one you should see for all your JFK needs.

hahaha nope, she is not.

There was another thread on this a while ago, hence I remember sites I visited then.

JFK limo 4 not 6

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

You don't understand my request. The source would tell the user exactly where that image is taken from. Once they found this they would realize there are other images from the same source which clearly show 6 people.

edit on 19-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You also misunderstand my request. My point is to make these people DISCOVER THIS on their own. IF we keep showing them they will not learn this for themselves.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
Aaaaah, my bad.

My initial thought was that it was a faked pic until I butchered my explanation of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Yeah, the biggest problem I have with the majority of the ME crowd is they do ZERO research. They think watching hundreds
of videos that are nothing more than bias confirmation IS research, but they never stop and seriously investigate each claim the ME crowd makes.

Hiding this time could have easily done this research on their own and chose not to.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As a skeptic, my biggest question is this:

What's happening to the people?

Alright, I may be incorrect but if I understand the gist of this theory, it is that people are shifting from one timeline to another. In one timeline, life is like a box of chocolates. In another, life was like a box of chocolates. Alright, so suspending my disbelief, we have established at least two realities.

So if you come from the reality where the line was, "Life was like a box of chocolates" but find yourself in ours, where the line is different, what the hell happened to the version of you in this reality? Did they shift into the reality you came from (swapping places essentially) or shift into a third, or fourth reality? Are there only two realities?

As for the multiverse.. more than two realities. So does the shifting compound, ad infinitum? As one person shifts into an alternate reality, something must have to happen to the "them" of that reality. Presumably that would be a shift of their own. Which would trigger a shift for the "them" in their new reality.

It gets very confusing thinking about the possible mechanics.

And that's where this whole thing falls apart for me. I have yet to see anyone consider some of the things I've brought up here, and how it would effect this theory. Another question would be, why is it mostly pop culture stuff? Or things that have alternate explanations, that frankly make way more sense.

I realize people "know" it was one way or the other. That doesn't mean anything to me... that is entirely subjective. It's akin to how people "know" their God is real. I cite a multitude of faiths, and not just one. They can't all exist, despite how much one may "know" that theirs does.

In my opinion, the Mandela Effect doesn't stand up to a lick of scrutiny.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Maybe the holocaust revisionists are right after all...

Just not as far as this timeline goes?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
As a skeptic, my biggest question is this:

What's happening to the people?[/i

I realize people "know" it was one way or the other. That doesn't mean anything to me... that is entirely subjective. It's akin to how people "know" their God is real. I cite a multitude of faiths, and not just one. They can't all exist, despite how much one may "know" that theirs does.

In my opinion, the Mandela Effect doesn't stand up to a lick of scrutiny.

I agree. People are emotionally invested in this. Which means logic doesn't come into play

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hmmmmm another one thdy didnt change in time..... Shows the origional books spelled correctly...

Looking more like a phsyop or time travellers screwing around.....man this is frustrating, whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

That's after the first shot.

Both of the people in the middle ducked away from view.
Look at the space between the front passenger and JFK.

Sorry, but still 6 seater.
pppfffttttt are you serious?

Please give me some proof of your newfound theory on this picture....lol

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Oh does it really?

You do realise that, when you zoom in, you can see -stain on each book, right? So that would make your "evidence" someone's advert (that you didn't link to, but HERE IT IS) that they spelt wrong?

Oh such proof lol.
edit on 2092016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Really says a lot about these people and their critical thinking skills.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
You also misunderstand my request. My point is to make these people DISCOVER THIS on their own. IF we keep showing them they will not learn this for themselves.

Sorry but there was no way I could have known you wanted that.

How are they going to discover the truth by themselves if they don't want to see it? Look at the JFK pic we are discussing now: only the photograph that shows 4 people (sort of) was posted. The one that clearly shows 6 and that was taken by the same person and at the same time (only seconds apart) was completely ignored. Confirmation bias is powerful.

originally posted by: TerryDon79
You do realise that, when you zoom in, you can see -stain on each book, right?

I see that too, the books are all BerenSTAIN. I also see 6 people in the JFK limo. But I am a native of this dimension after all which perhaps makes my 'observational skills' more accurate.

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join