It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
in case i cannot post the screengrab from ebay here is what i just found...search for childrens books bears berenstein i got a 5 dollar offer for 3, one of which and 16 www.ebay.com... and when you zoom in on the pic of the pile of 16, the title and author is Berenstain.
A similar search for reba mcentire or mcintyre vinyl records yielded only mcentire.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

Yes, it's a common auto correction which is why it's so common now.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20654837]TombEscaper[/post

How do I uploaded a picture? I have an 3 year old pictures of my war without the split. I notes yesterday it had a splitt

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper
The idea that past timelines are being tampered with is catching a lot of steam by the day, almost exponentially via Youtube and other internet sites, and with good reason. Anomalies are now leaking through (from wherever) at an alarming pace. One of the best examples of the absolute undeniability of something strange happening is the morphing of the name of country singer Reba Mcintyre into Reba Mcentire. Unlike with the Berensteins, where proof of a change is hard to come by (save for the infamous 2001 Coasterbuzz 2-page forum topic in which every single poster refers to them as Berenstein, found here: coasterbuzz.com...://coasterbuzz.com/Forums/Topic/berenstein-bear-land-or-snoo py-land ), there is an abundance of proof that something bizarre has happened with the name of this country singer.

First of all, we see that typing “Reba M” into the Google search bar relegates us to a selection of only the unfamiliar looking “new” name:

Here we can see that all results for “Reba M” consist of the odd-looking “Mcentire.” This is the case with her website, the Google result on the right, Wikipedia, Facebook, and a news headline from just recently.

And just like with the Bears’ books, we see through an image search of her discography that the name is spelled like this on her albums. It has been “retroactively changed.” She has “always been” Reba Mcentire. Two examples:

But whoever or whatever is doing this doesn’t seem to have been as thorough in “destroying the evidence” as with the Bears. When typing “Reba Mcintyre” into the Google search, we get the typical forced results of what Google wants us to see, which is Mcentire. But when clicking on the “search instead for Reba Mcyntire” link, we get something that does really not happen with the Bears.

We again get the “Mcentire” Google profile results on the right, but we have multiple links with Reba Mcintyre, including the Mandela Effect results discussing this very issue, but also with 2016 tour dates and Youtube music videos. We also have these proofs, from 2013 and 2008:

As we can see, “Reba Mcintyre” doesn’t seem to be as restricted as the “Berenstein Bears,” as Google does not even provide a “search instead for” link for the Bears.

So skeptics, let us now think about this logically. There are now, undoubtedly, thousands upon thousands (if not more) of mentions of the “BerenstEin Bears” in internet land. And Berenstein is an actual surname. So why then does Google yet insist on underlining the word as a non-word, and still try to pull BerenstAin search results when BerenstEin is searched?

The same can be said for Mcintyre. Clearly, there are many mentions of “Reba Mcintyre” on the internet, and yet, when that name is searched, Google insists on only offering results for the NEW name?

Why?

Even if the people who remember Berenstein and Mcintyre are wrong (which they are not), can we not see that Google is somehow being programmed to suppress those results and only offer results for the “new” names?

As more and more of this continues to come out, it is going to have to begin being accepted that the “skeptics” who continue to reply to these types of topics by dismissively insisting that people are “misremembering” things, well, it is going to have to begin to be concluded that these are people with an agenda (whatever it may be) and not merely internet“skeptics.”

This phenomenon can no longer be realistically denied.

Another emerging example of it (of many that are coming out now) involves the adult diapers that everyone has known as “Depends.” We all know Depends as the butt of many jokes, but sometime very recently, they have been retroactively changed to drop the “s” at the end. So they are no longer “Depends,” but “Depend.” That is just silly, as these are diapers, and would be akin to Huggies being called “Huggie,” Pampers being called “Pamper,” or Luvs being called “Luv.” This brand was in fact, and still “somewhere” possibly, known as DependS.

But a Youtube search for commercials of these diapers from the 80’s and 90’s and in more recent times shows that they have, in fact, “always been” Depend.

How much longer can people continue to deny that something other worldly and possibly nefarious is happening here, and as opposed to the idea of it being ridiculed or dismissed, it should be acknowledged and urgently investigated, as it may very well concern the future of civilization and the effects on both individual and mass consciousness itself.

It is quite possible that there is a war on for the enslavement of your very consciousness through highly advanced technological manipulations. And people are awakening to more and more of these discoveries almost by the day, so whatever is pushing this seems to be in a bit of hurry to accomplish whatever it is trying to accomplish.

This is not the time for games or jokes, and there is not much point in trying to debate with those who continue to deny it is happening. Ignore them and they will go away.

Honestly, I decided to finally read what the heck the Mandela effect was, tonight. The examples are blowing my mind! Totally grew up with Berenstein Bears!!!! And Jiffy peanut butter!!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xites
On your tool bar there should be an option for "upload",

click that and go to "select files", select your picture and click upload, after it uploads click the picture again and place it in the public icon which is the little cloud ☁,

then start a reply, click the little scenery icon up above and your pic should be available to paste on your new reply......i think......thats the basic idea.....hopefully that helps and didn't make it more confusing....

Also I am sure you can use the search function and find a thread that explains the process way better than I can.

edit on 17-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
Its weird isn't it?

Careful don't go too crazy with it.

I thought this was pretty wild at first but I am starting to think its nothing. I think the faulty memory people are correct.

It is still interesting regardless.

There's a few that still bug me though. One of them is "Braggs" apple cider vinegar is now just "Bragg" apple cider vinegar.

It bugs me when I read about it online, everyone refers to it as "Braggs"

I am certain that all of the bottles used to say "Braggs" but apparently I was wrong.

Another one is I could have sworn the word dilemma was spelt dilemna.....

Or what about neopolitan ice cream? Its actually Neapolitan?

I'm rambling...the ME is a trip, even if it is just mind tricks...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I'll use this double post to share my biblical examples...

Some possible changes..

edit on 17-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Honestly, I decided to finally read what the heck the Mandela effect was, tonight. The examples are blowing my mind! Totally grew up with Berenstein Bears!!!! And Jiffy peanut butter!!

No, like everyone else, you grew up with the Berenstain Bears thinking they were the Bernstein Bears, like the conductor. You also confused Jiff peanut butter with Jiffy Pop popcorn. This is perfectly normal.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Whoa!
The Bible was upside down in that other timeline. That's wild. Maybe satanic.

edit on 9/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: jacygirl

What are your thoughts on the numerous studies showing just how fallible our memories really are?

I too have looked into this quite a bit over the years, and find it very hard to go past the simplest answer is usually the right one. I actually thought it was Berenstein Bears too, but happened to have an old Berenstain Bears books that I went and found, well I didn't have it, it was at mums, she kept everything I had when I was a baby/child..

And sure enough, it was Berenstain, to somehow create a worldwide time slip theory to explain it is, frankly, extremely egotistical.

Is this the lengths people go to to avoid admitting they're wrong?

Hello, I get this argument. As a former psychology student/researcher, I studied for example how untrustworthy eyewitness testimony is, based on a lot of peer reviewed studies.

However, for a few of these examples, there is something eery. The Berenstein bears one is really weirding me out. I not only spent my very young years having them read to me, but my mother made me read them to my younger brother almost daily around let's say 1990. Then, I read them to my own son.. I clearly remember it being Berenstein, although we always pronounced it "Bernsteen."

Having being thoroughly tripped out by this discrepancy last night, I read a number of websites regarding this. Someone took a screen shot of a 1985 TV guide, which you can clearly see a time slot for the BERENSTEIN BEARS. I screenshotted it myself, but I always have trouble uploading photos on here. But, I do have a screen shot of this TV Guide.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No, like everyone else, you grew up with the Berenstain Bears thinking they were the Bernstein Bears, like the conductor. You also confused Jiff peanut butter with Jiffy Pop popcorn. This is perfectly normal.

I get potentially the Jiff thing. However, the bears one is problematic. I found a screenshot of a 1985 Tv Guide with Berenstein Bears being listed.. You can make the argument it is fake, but I have a screenshot of that posting. How does one actually post photos on here?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Its weird isn't it?

Careful don't go too crazy with it.

I thought this was pretty wild at first but I am starting to think its nothing. I think the faulty memory people are correct.

It is still interesting regardless.

There's a few that still bug me though. One of them is "Braggs" apple cider vinegar is now just "Bragg" apple cider vinegar.

It bugs me when I read about it online, everyone refers to it as "Braggs"

I am certain that all of the bottles used to say "Braggs" but apparently I was wrong.

Another one is I could have sworn the word dilemma was spelt dilemna.....

Or what about neopolitan ice cream? Its actually Neapolitan?

I'm rambling...the ME is a trip, even if it is just mind tricks...

I agree that most of it is probably false memory, for most people.

However, last night I found a site that shows a TV Guide from 1985, with the show Berenstein Bears clearly listed.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Here it is. What are your thoughts on this TV Guide with "Berenstein Bears?"

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You have a screenshot of a typo. We have thoroughly discussed the typos in LOCAL paper TV guides. The TV Guide Digest did not have the typos.

One paper had a picture of the spelling and the incorrect name for like 1989, showing this incorrect spelling had existed for decades, even all the way back to when the books first came out.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

That's a LOCAL paper with a typo. That same exact image had been used numerous times in these threads. It was found using google archives and specifically searching for "berenstein bears" which only gives a handful of results. If yo search 1985 for Berenstain Bears you will see hundreds of results.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Those passages look normal. You should have paid closer attention in Sunday school.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

That's a LOCAL paper with a typo. That same exact image had been used numerous times in these threads. It was found using google archives and specifically searching for "berenstein bears" which only gives a handful of results. If yo search 1985 for Berenstain Bears you will see hundreds of results.

So, because a paper has a version such as many of us remember, it is a typo?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: jacygirl

It's fascinating...in a stomach-turning way.

-leaves some donuts on the table-

*steals donut* Don't judge me! (sorry...donuts...private joke almost meme apparently, hehe...)

The first one that you notice...affects you in strange ways.
You start frantically searching for proof of your memories. The more you search, the less comfortable you become.

Then you call someone. They go off searching and call you back frantic! You go out into real world.
The book store owner freaks out! The school librarian freaks out! Your own kids freak out!

Then you get up the nerve to go online and start asking strangers or site members...some agree with you!!
Some are really nasty, call you stupid and forgetful.
Be really careful before you open this Pandora's Box...life is much easier if you stay asleep.

jacy

This was literally my reaction last night, because I finally decided to google what they heck ya'll were posting in regards to the "mandela effect."

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

But how do you account for a change happening while you are looking at it? That is what happened to me while looking at Pete Townsend lyrics on lyrics.wikia.com. I went back to the album tracks from a song and it then read "Townshend". How is that a shared false memory due to the interweb?

They say seeing is believing. I saw it happen. But I suppose it is like the time I saw a triangle ship flying around--just another load of b.s. I am trying to pass off! Twice, it seems.

I also recall it being Townsend. I remember even thinking that such spelling seems odd in the first place.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Baddogma

You know, maybe the ingestion of such substances is frowned upon because the software updates don't stick particularly well. So TPTB know who has done it, and know who needs special attention so they do not mess it up for the other lab rats.

I popped out of this reality once using said stuff. I felt like I was being cut up (un-digitized?) I found myself in a bed that was all sci-fi like. I got up and looked around. There were rows of beds with beings in them. I had been lying in one myself. I did not particularly feel any different but I was no longer human. I started down the hall and came across some "greys" who were monitoring some other beds. They looked shocked to see me.

Then they said, "You're being a bad boy! Go back and enjoy the show".

I said to them, "It is TOO real! Everybody forgets once inside that it is not REAL!!"

They responded, "Our scientists have said it is safe. So it is safe. Go enjoy the light show" and pointed. I looked at what they were pointing at and was sucked back into this reality.

Maybe olaru's 11-dimensional reality is just another Universe simulation running on the same computer? It would make sense that Universe Next Door interacts with ours. I have heard a man and woman talking one night about me being aware of them. The man scoffed and said, "Nah! he's sleeping!" I was going to answer but just laid there. So there are lurkers from other dimensions. "Greetings from the Bernstein-verse!"

Without in any way advocating for the use of any such things, a similar argument is made for certain substances that were used heavily by let's say the flower children. That it might give a glimpse of higher dimensions or shatter our brainwashing a bit.

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join