It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dreampsi

you have a choice to make.
either you can chose to snap out of it, and come back to reality where things are always like they have been - and what you are experiencing is something that has been explained and debunked - its perfectly natural.
dont be afraid. just realise that you are remembering wrong , just like the rest of us.
memory conformity is a bitch.

or - you can convince yourself that you are "sure" you are right - and join that group. but beware, since there will be no turning back in doing so.

the believers continue to call us trolls, and worse. dont listen to that.
we are simply using rational thinking, reasoning, and logic.

you have to ask yourself. what is more probable. you and so many others experiencing something perfectly explainable by current science -which have been demonstrated time and time again - although that simply bounces off - from the believers.
OR
that reality has changed all around you.
what is more probable.

you have to decide for yourself, and please do not try and get confused by people trying to convince you that what you are experincing IS a reality change/time shift/other dimension or what have you.
you have to decide for yourself.

i also noticed tons of these MEs that everyone is having - and as soon as i realised its just something natural and explainable, did lots of research, read up on memory conformity, and tons more - and the "spell" was broken, and im back to normal again.

the big difference between "us" i.e the 'sceptics' and 'trolls' as they call us -
is that we are not trying to push an agenda.
they can claim otherwise as much as they want to - its just not true.
all im trying to do - or - rather, i tried but gave up - was to try and make these people see that they are not reasoning in a healthy way, but instead just claim "they know what they know" and shield themself for ANY OTHER LOGICAL REASONING.
That is all.

alot of people here are pushing alot of unhealthy agendas. so decide for yourself.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Imagine the energy you would need to power a device that could physically move a person from one parallel universe to another? It boggles the brain! A little napkin math leads me to the conclusion that it would take -- at least -- the full output of the energy from every star in the visible universe, and probably more besides (based on the amount of energy required to run the recent quantum teleportation experiment).

Clearly, that isn't going to work.

Say that again! And it's not just one person, we are probalby talking a couple of thousands. What about the energy to stop time to make changes and start time again? And why make insignifcant changes? Changes that don't really matter, like 'Luke' instead of 'no'?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

i think its more in the 100.000s tbh which is why im for every moment, more and more convinced that this is a psy-op.
by who, and for what reason - no idea.

it IS psychological and thats all anyone can know. for now.
the world aint changed thats for sure ive been here all along, so has everyone else.

edit on 30-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The Statue of Liberty was on Ellis island in your timeline? You realize the majority of the USA thinks that right? Liberty island has always been the home of lady liberty. Hence it's name. As a person who lived in NYC for many years and still part time, it's funny to watch people who aren't from there be so sure. Same with the bridge.

a reply to: dreampsi

How many Reba albums do you own? How many concerts have you been to?

I ask that question in YouTube comments and they either avoid the question or admit they don't own any albums and have never been to a concert. Even when confronted with the fact they aren't even actual fans they are still positive their wrong way of spelling her last name is how it used to be...

On one YouTube video posted in this thread I brought up that Blu-Ray used to be BlueRay and that it was obvious because Blu isn't even a word and the logo is Blue. I had so many thumbs ups and people saying I was right and they are shocked, even the video author. Once I said I made it all up and it's always been Blu-Ray the comment thread was deleted.

It's funny how a comment and multiple people reinforcing it can make a wrong thing seem like it was right.

FYI when the BluRay thing pops up on ME sites I'm taking credit for it.
edit on 30-5-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I understand some of the things I have to say about Christianity can be somewhat off-putting, shall we say, but these views have not been formed absent of much well-founded study and investigation. (And I must reiterate, I don't see these issues as being unrelated to what we are now experiencing with the Mandela Effect. I will get to that shortly.)

Fair warning: We are going to head way down the rabbit hole here.

I myself was a Christian for 20+ years before slowly coming to the realization that Christianity itself is the Mystery Babylon spoken of in Revelation. This is something that I see as a necessary realization to come to, or awakening to experience, on a large scale throughout Christianity:

4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, that you have no participation in her sins, and that you don’t receive of her plagues, 5 for her sins have reached to the sky, and God has remembered her iniquities. (Revelation 18)

Babylon means "confusion," and as previously stated, Christianity is a confused religion, with thousands of denominations made up of millions of followers all having countless disagreements over what is written in their Bible. (Remember, every denomination that exists has come into being by way of a scriptural disagreement.) After two thousand years, Babylon Christianity's "sins have reached to the sky." This is evident not only in the scandals, hypocrisies and money-hungriness that permeates much of Christianity, but also in the institutionalized child abuse that continues to be exposed in the Roman Catholic division of the religion. (And of course historically, the RCC has carried out many other deathly atrocities.)

This is why I say that Christianity does not truly represent Christ, but in fact desecrates and disfigures the true image of Christ (that is to say, desecrates and disfigures the image of Truth) before the world, through these misdeeds, as well as through its divisions and confusion. See Jesus' words below:

20 Not for these only do I pray, but for those also who believe in me through their word, 21 that they may all be one; even as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us; that the world may believe that you sent me. (John 17)

After two thousand years, Christianity has failed to bring the world to the Truth because it has never been united in the solidarity necessary to make that happen - because it doesn't have the Truth. The thousands of conflicts and disagreements throughout it look foolish to the world.Of course, every Christian thinks that the Church they go to or the denomination they are a part of is the "right one," or is "doing it the right way." But what good is that, when everyone is seeing and believing different things?

17 A house divided against itself falls. (Luke 11)

Christianity is truly a house divided, and according to these words of Christ Himself, every divided house will fall.

1 After these things, I saw another angel coming down out of the sky, having great authority. The earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 He cried with a mighty voice, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, and she has become a habitation of demons, a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird! (Revelation 18)

What then is the primary source of confusion that causes Christianity to be in error? A lack of understanding the Bible for the esoteric and metaphysical, metaphorical masterpiece that it is. Mainstream Christianity emphasizes the necessity of literalizing the Bible as a book of historical events, but - and this is very import - what the Mandela Effect is showing us is that "history" itself, in the concrete sense that we think of it, is becoming obsolete. We are now seeing that things that "were," never actually were. Dare I say, the Mandela Effect is awakening us to the fact that the very concept of "history" is rather illusory. As such, I believe this phenomenon is nudging us toward de-emphasizing literality and historicity in regards to the Bible, and onward to a much higher understanding of it.

All of this is not to say that only Christians, or only non-Christians, or only any group can and will experience the Mandela Effect. Obviously, we have seen that this is not the case. But we can say that the ME will have different implications for different peoples, both individually and collectively. For Christians, I believe the implications are exactly what I am speaking of here - an awakening to a whole new understanding of what the Bible is, and what it is telling us.

In an ironic way of saying it - the Bible can in fact be the most "true" document ever revealed to mankind, even if nothing in it ever actually happened. And even more ironically,what the Bible actually reveals when reading it metaphorically as opposed to strictly in a literal sense, is this very awakening at this very time.

If we do want to use a basis of historicity here, we can acknowledge the fact that it has now been 2,000 years since the time of Christ.

8 But don’t forget this one thing, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (2 Peter 3)

So, we can likewise acknowledge the fact that we are now transitioning into the "third day" from the time of Christ. Of course, Christianity calls itself, collectively, the "Body of Christ." Paul's words:

27 Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually. (1 Corinthians 12)

To again look at this from the standpoint of "history," what did Christ's body do on the third day? Of course, it awakened (resurrected) and came out of the darkened tomb! This shows us that the Body of Christ must now awaken on this third day and come out of the "tomb" of Babylon; the tomb of darkness and confusion. I again remind you that Jesus Himself prophesied a time of darkness that would envelop the world during His absence:

4 I must work the works of him who sent me, while it is day. The night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world. (John 9)

(Continued...)
edit on 30-5-2016 by TombEscaper because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2016 by TombEscaper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

If we will look at Biblical events as the "living metaphors" they are intended to be, we can apply a saying to all of this: As went Christ's body, so has gone the Body of Christ. Just as Christ's body slept in the dark tomb before resurrecting on the third day, so has the Body of Christ been sleeping in darkness for 2,000 years, and we are now reaching the time of awakening. Again, Christ's own words:

35 Watch therefore, for you don’t know when the lord of the house is coming, whether at evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning; 36 lest coming suddenly he might find you sleeping. 37 What I tell you, I tell all: Watch.

Remember in a previous post, I made note of the fact that Christianity, the Body of Christ, is blind. This being self-evident through the confusion and division throughout it. Christianity cannot see the Truth. Not only is this substantiated through the idea of "sleeping" in darkness and entombment, but again, through Biblical living metaphors pertaining to Christ's physical body:

64 Having blindfolded him, they struck him on the face and asked him, “Prophesy!"

Do you see how this all begins to tie together when "connecting the metaphorical dots" regarding the Bible, in tandem with a decreased emphasis on literality and historicity? The Body of Christ is blind(folded) and yet attempts to "prophesy" (share truth) to the world, just as forecasted metaphorically by Christ being blindfolded and told to prophesy.

Furthermore:

28 They stripped him, and put a scarlet robe on him. 29 They braided a crown of thorns and put it on his head (Matthew 27)

17 They clothed him with purple, and weaving a crown of thorns, they put it on him. (Mark 15)

We simply can't take these accounts from Matthew and Mark in a strict, literal, historic sense, because they impossibly contradict one another; one Gospel tells us He was dressed in scarlet, and the other tells us He was dressed in purple. But, whether He was dressed in a scarlet robe or purple robe, in a historical sense, is irrelevant in comparison to what we see when once again putting the metaphorical puzzle pieces together. Here is what Revelation tells us about the great prostitute of Babylon:

4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet (Revelation 17)

This again is yet another testimony to the fact that Christianity/the Body of Christ is Mystery Babylon, asleep in the darkness of the tomb, in desperate need of an awakening/resurrection in order to come out the "tomb" of Babylonian confusion.

The crown of thorns that was placed on Jesus' head is also encrypted with symbolism, as we see with His explanation to the disciples regarding the parable of the sower:

3 He spoke to them many things in parables, saying, “Behold, a farmer went out to sow. 4 As he sowed, some seeds fell...

7 among thorns. The thorns grew up and choked them.

What is represented by the "thorns?"

22 What was sown among the thorns, this is he who hears the word, but the cares of this age and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.

We again see a relevance to Christianity/the Body of Christ, as the thorns represent spiritual unfruitfulness by way of a heavily concrete/earthen mindset that is not conducive to spiritual growth, or "higher-mindedness." This is the mindset that Christianity has been ruled by, hence, the crown of thorns that was placed on Jesus' head.

And of course, I have also stated that Christianity's failure to truly present Christ (Truth) actually desecrates His image, making Him unrecognizable and repelling the world. This we can relate to the passage from Isaiah:

14 Just as many were astonished at you; his appearance was marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men (Isaiah 52)

It’s also worth mentioning that crucifixion itself represents an inability to “work,” and this is precisely the state that Jesus said would come about during the “night” that would come – no man can work.

Do you see how this all comes together in a harmonious network of indivisible Truth? But, one can only see this if he first allows himself to accept that the time of organized religion, including Babylonian Christianity with its concretely literalistic Biblical approach, is drawing to a close. One cannot see the need for an awakening without first accepting the fact of having been asleep. These are things that no one has ever really been able to see before, because it was not the proper time to see it. It has been a time of darkness and entombment and sleep; but, we are now entering the dawn of the "third day," and a higher understanding of what the scriptures are actually revealing to us. The light of this dawn is now enabling us to see these things which have never before been seen.

In all of this, we have quite the irony that has played out. Throughout the history of the Bible's existence, it has been looked at as a "religious" book; a book that upholds the very infrastructure of religion. But in actuality, what it is now revealing itself as, is a message to humanity that now is the time to do away with religion. And so, sharing these things is not "proselytizing," but in fact, quite the opposite. This is not drawing people toward any certain rigid belief structure/religion, but away from such things.

This is all a part of the "end of the age" paradigm shift that is now taking place, and I believe the Mandela Effect is directly involved with all of this. What does this ME phenomenon do, if not cause us to accept that basically everything we have traditionally believed about the true nature of reality must now be forsaken? Or, if not forsaken, then certainly transcended. And this most certainly includes our rigid religious views, whatever they may be.

If we want to look at this from the standpoint of "TPTB" confining humanity in a Matrix control system ("matrix" actually means womb, or even a tomb), we can understand that religion has most certainly been one of the control mechanisms used to keep mankind divided and distracted, and prohibited from ascending to higher planes of thought. In a way, they are basically allowing man to keep himself "self-entombed" through religion (amongst other ways). This again shows us the necessity of awakening to come out of the Matrix/womb/tomb/Babylon.

4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people" (Revelation 18)

I have strong reason to believe that the Mandela Effect is a major part of this wakeup call that is now being given. All of this concerning the metaphorical applications of the Bible relating to this time of awakening I have known for quite some time, long before I got sucked into the weird world of the Mandela Effect (about a year and a half ago). However, I definitely see how the ME incorporates itself into all these things. The cosmic transition that I believe is being ushered in through this is indescribably monumental.

Hopefully, this hasn’t strayed too far from the primary topic; I don’t believe it has. But just in case it has, I have copied and saved all of this, which may be worthy of a thread unto itself.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Hopefully, this hasn’t strayed too far from the primary topic; I don’t believe it has. But just in case it has, I have copied and saved all of this, which may be worthy of a thread unto itself.

It is completely off topic, but at least it puts things in context. As I said, you are seizing on the external to verify what you claim to be eternal truths learned by looking within. In fact, the so called "phenomenon" is nothing but the mind playing tricks on itself. Why is there so much fear and anxiety being expressed by those who think the phenomenon is an outer experience? Why are you afraid of your own mind?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Sorry to butt in, but as to;

Why are you afraid of your own mind?

Have you met a large demographic of people? There are some who have inner lives that may be depicted as something like this:

But otherwise good advice/point.. .for those with some reigns on their unruly minds, that is.

edit on 5/30/2016 by Baddogma because: added a forgotten T

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

On one YouTube video posted in this thread I brought up that Blu-Ray used to be BlueRay and that it was obvious because Blu isn't even a word and the logo is Blue. I had so many thumbs ups and people saying I was right and they are shocked, even the video author. Once I said I made it all up and it's always been Blu-Ray the comment thread was deleted.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I know :-)

In hindsight I wish I'd taken screen grabs.

I just wanted to see if anyone would convince themselves that it used to be blue ray base on me twisting their memory. I had immediate takers.

a reply to: alienDNA

edit on 30-5-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm not completely through the thread yet. I'm about 30 pages in right now but I wanted to go ahead and add my experience with this weirdness.

I didn't even know what the ME was until a few days ago. Until then I thought I was losing my mind or that these company logos were being updated for whatever reason.

Experience #1: Doppleganger
I didn't see it for myself. I frequent a certain Vietnamese restaurant about 1-3 times a week. My family and I know the owners and their daughters and nieces that run the place. We went in one day sometime last year and their daughter (We'll call her 'K' for privacy reasons) came to serve our table. Out of their family she's the one who tends to our tables the most and we know her pretty well and she us.
That day she asked me if I had been in there a few days ago. I hadn't. I asked why and K told me that another woman who looked EXACTLY like me came in but with some strangers she didn't recognize. (I ALWAYS go to that restaurant with my family. If I go with others my family is always present.)

Experience #2: Volvo Emblem
This happened around the beginning of this year. I had some MSM running on the TV. I wasn't paying much attention to it as I was doing a web search on my phone. On came a Volvo commercial. Sometimes I'm distracted by the music on the commercials so I turned my attention to it. When the emblem came up I instantly felt agitated. I KNEW that the emblem had changed. At the time I thought it was a poor marketing decision to change from the old emblem to the male symbol. I wanted to know why it was changed so I did a net search on it, thinking there was going to be a huge stink about it, especially from feminists. To my surprise hardly anyone was talking about it at all. I DID find one article on it where a representative of the company (a woman iirc) said that it wasn't the male symbol but the symbol of iron or some such nonsense.

Experience #3: McDonalds
This took place a few months ago. I grew up with Mcdonalds. It has always been Mcdonalds. I drove by a local Mcdonalds one day and the sign had changed to Macdonalds. I remember asking myself, "Was it always like that? Or did they get into some stupid copyright trouble or something...???". I didn't pay it any further attention until I heard about the ME and decided to take a look at the one near my work place. It says Mcdonalds again.

Experience #4: Zimmerman vs Zimmern
My husband and I watch food shows a lot. Up until probably 3 months we were calling that bald white guy Zimmerman. When we saw it had changed, we thought he had a legal name change (for whatever reason) to Zimmern. Even saying it sounds weird.

Experience #5: Chic-Fil-A
Another restaurant that I thought I knew pretty well. Their first official store was established a few miles from my house and it was all over the local newspapers when it happened. It was spelled Chic-Fil-A. Now it's spelt Chick-Fil-A. I noticed this probably a few months ago.

Experience #6: JCPenny
As a child we would pass by a mall on a weekly basis when we went to visit my cousins house to pick her and her mother up for church service. The side of the mall facing the road had JCPenny and only that store name. As a child I would always think JCPenny like a penny coin. The beginning of this year I noticed the sign at another mall had changed to JCPenney. It stuck out because it didn't look right. I brushed it off and forgot about it until recently.

Other that I have noticed since I read up on the ME was the world map. South America is further to the right than I remember. I used to look at the map of US, Mexico, and Brazil a lot when working on a fictional fantasy map for a story I wanted to write. I also noticed that we no longer have an ice cap on the north pole. I checked an old globe that we have at the house. It used to have an ice cap iirc. It's gone now and Brazil is too far to the right.

I remember, "If you build it, they will come." "Life is like a box of chocolates..." and even though I didn't read them, I did see the books in school growing up and it was spelt "-stein" and not "-stain".

My husband is a LPN and does home health. He has used "Depends" for his patients before. Not "Depend".
He also has seen the anatomy maps on google and says that the stomach is too high into the rib cage, that the liver looks larger than he remembers and that the floating ribs are all wrong. (He is dead certain about the ribs as he remembers playing with his floating ribs while learning about them in college.)

I've had all sorts of digestive issues early in the morning. I've always had some issues but it's been a lot worse than it used to be. I'm not sure if this has to do with the ME but just thought to mention it as some have made mention of this in previous posts. I'm also an empath. I don't normally have headaches, etc. But for the past several months I've been getting headaches, tinnitus (Yes, I also tell it to stop to make it stop. Otherwise it will keep going), dizziness, etc. There was even a month where I couldn't even remember what I was doing or saying just 5 minutes before. It was driving my husband crazy. It's gotten better but now my husband is having some mild memory problems as well and he's normally as sharp as a tack.

There's more but I feel like I've gotten the point across. This is really weird. For a long while things have felt "wrong" (since around 2010 for me) but the feeling just gets worse as time goes on.

Anyways. That's my very long 2 cents.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Leiura

#1: Doppleganger

Is it so impossible that someone that looks like you was there?

#2: Volvo Emblem

Seeing as Im from sweden I can safely assure you that the volvo emblem has always looked like that. Also - its IRON, not a penis

#3: McDonalds

Obviously you were just mistaken when you saw "mac".

#4: Zimmerman

#5: Chic-Fil-A

#6: JCPenny

Dont know anything about these.

Stay grounded and dont worry, and you will feel alot better.
Reality hasnt changed

As I said to another newcomer -

you have to ask yourself. what is more probable. you and so many others experiencing something perfectly explainable by current science -which have been demonstrated time and time again - although that simply bounces off - from the believers. OR that reality has changed all around you. what is more probable.

Peace!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Im pretty sure the volvo insignia has always been the same,well for the last few decades anyways,and Im not so sure its a "Male" symbol as such,very similar though

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Im pretty sure the volvo insignia has always been the same,well for the last few decades anyways,and Im not so sure its a "Male" symbol as such,very similar though

At the same time as VOLVO was reactivated, the ancient chemical symbol for iron, a circle with an arrow pointing diagonally upwards to the right, was adopted as a logotype. This is one of the oldest and most common ideograms in Western culture and originally stood for the planet Mars in the Roman Empire.

www.volvoclub.org.uk...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Well, I am POSITIVE it has always looked like that. There is no possiblity that reality has changed. Seeing as we are not in a sci-fi novel or film.

What is possible though, is that alot of people THINK that it has. For whatever reason. No 'ABSOLUTE' answers yet, but in time there will be.
Until then, theres PLENTY of solid evidence, you know - scientific evidence - to support that people THINK they remember lets say, "A vampire" and not "THE vampire."

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
What is possible though, is that alot of people THINK that it has.

Those people know the whole world revolves around them, as it is always me, me, me, me.

So when they remember something wrong, well obviously it is not them or their memory that is wrong, so it must be the world has changed. Hence the ME!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Leiura

Thanks for taking the time to write what you have seen!

How interesting that you grew up with the name being McDonald's (me, too), a few months ago you drove by a local one and the sign read MacDonald's, you felt the typical confusion, then after finding out about the ME a few days ago, you drove by one near your work and that one reads McDonald's.

This whole scenario becomes more intriguing by the day for me.

As you can see we are up to 146 pages in this thread so you have a long way to go as far as reading. There's close to 3,000 comments at this time. You might not make it through the rest of the pages but there's plenty of interesting discussion, brainstorming and links throughout.

I guess I'm going to have to make a point of driving by the one in my town to see what the sign says.

Edited To Add: I continue to see suggested videos on the side of my YouTube home page for McDonald's/MacDonald's and the ME but I've yet to view one. I think I might wait until I do my local drive by.
edit on 30-5-2016 by tweetie because: added commentary

edit on 30-5-2016 by tweetie because: corrected an error

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

Good post, glad to see you're still kicking it in this wonderful thread (aside from the pedantic folk who believe they are right, and we are wrong - it's nice to know that they'll never prove it one way or another..)

Just a thought on the following, which suddenly seemed quite relevant:

I do not believe such a thing as coincidence exists.

Neither do I.

And neither do the good folks in military intelligence, all around this fair world of ours.

I sincerely wonder what they must make of all this. I've moved well past the idea that they are in some way responsible. I don't think they have the capability. I have moved straight for the explanation of manipulation by interdimensional 'nameless ones'. If any groups from Human mil-int were involved, it was merely as servants to the will of those truly responsible.

Seriously though, can you imagine the closed-doors meetings that must have happened concerning the Mandela Efect? Whether they had anything at all to do with facilitating the effect, surely they must have been fascinated as the 'movement' grew in awareness & numbers. Wow, I would love to have been a FlyOnTheWall at one of those sessions.

Perhaps, they would see this as a possible avenue for harvesting some sort of 'return'.. How they would do so, I'm not sure, this has literally only just crossed my mind. But they must have the old cogs turning, wondering how to best use this situation, or what can be learned from it.

Maybe they're already here?

Hi!

Thank you. Yes I'm still here, though I had to step back a bit for a couple days. I've decided to universally stop replying to anyone who seems to have an agenda, and that was a refreshing choice. It's far more peaceful for me here now.

I feel there is a lot of truth in what you're suggesting...although I feel there is a human element involved here too. I am not yet certain if my suspicion is right on how a catalyst could have been introduced for the conditioning process, but if I'm right, I'll know why I was not affected for sure, at least...and my husband, his brother and his girlfriend, too.

If we are being singled out here, however many of us there end up being (at least those with access to the internet), this is not a good thing. Because if I'm right, this was not an experiment. This was a deliberate screening. Any good researcher knows that unknown variables always exist. And to work through them, you must first identify them.

Do you see patterns in things? I do. And I started noticing some very disturbing patterns quite a while back. They bothered me then, and the proper context for them has been infuriatingly elusive. Now, however, thanks to people like yourself and the other excellent posters waking up the cobwebby parts of my brain by forcing me to think, those patterns are finally making sense.

I won't post some things on this or any other thread, especially in light of the bizarre disproportionate reaction this discussion has garnered, so I apologize for being cryptic. But you are on the right track. And so is OP, actually.

I believe that we will be finding out all of the answers to this mystery quite soon. Something has been set in motion, while everyone has been distracted and systematically desensitized. This isn't just some product name changes or butchering of Bible verses...there are patterns everywhere. We have the answers, every one of us holds a puzzle piece. Even the people attempting to derail this discussion are providing information for us. We are here for a reason. That I am certain of.

I hope you are doing well. Things are getting very interesting. I'm curious to see what else happens in the next few weeks.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreampsi
I feel like I'm losing my mind. Apparently that is a common term associated with this effect.

I have been researching it for a few days and am with a lot of the "older" crowd (earthers I've seen it written)
where it was:
BerenstEin (not stAin)
Reba McIntyre POSITIVE! (not McEntire..that just looks dumb to spell it entire )
Jiffy Peanut Butter
The Ford, VW and Volvo logos (no swirly F, no line in the center, no male symbol existed for me)
Stature of Liberty on Ellis island ( no Liberty Island existed)
Mirror, Mirror (not Magic)
In THE neighborhood (Mr. Rodgers..which apparently is Rogers now)
Bruce Springstein (not SpringstEEn)
DenpendS (I worked in a grocery store that sold them and I sold them, stocked them all the time)
soooo many more .....

BUT, the reason I came her to post about it was one I just saw that I literally gasped out loud was when
I saw that Betty White, the comedianne, was still alive! I read that "internet hoaxes" killed her off many
times over the years but what I saw was not internet related. She was on EVERY news and entertainment
station all hours of the day for DAYS if not weeks. All kinds of actors and comedians came out of the woodwork
with stories about her and her life and days they worked with her. This all happened...can't say for sure
but in the last 2 years since time seems to be flying by now.

I have not had any personal experiences with this until yesterday. I went to see X-men Apocolypse and upon
leaving the theater, a woman with a child was walking sort of toward me in what we kind of think of
as the "lane leaving" (right side line moves out while left side moves in) and I kept thinking why she can't
go in the other lane and not walk toward me while she pulled this toddler along.

I walked by her and she called my name after a few steps passed her. I turned and did not recognize this person.
She said, "I almost didn't recognize you" and I still had no idea who she was. She introduced me to her kid,
her husband and 2 other kids came up and she said she had 3 kids now. I still do not know this person who
called me by name. I want to say I recognize her "energy" but not the person.

On another note, people are claiming they have noticed childhood movie lines and songs changed. I thought it
would be interesting to go back and watch a favorite episode of X-men Evolution I liked called Power Surge.
I knew every scene visually by heart, every line in the episode by heart so I thought this would be a good
test for me. I saw one change early on but then couldn't recall if it was right or not and let that one go. Then,
it started happening...I would repeat the lines as they were about to be said getting them all verbatim and
suddenly not only was the next word wrong, an entire line that had never been there before was inserted.

I would rewind and watch the new scene with new line over and over..it never was there before. I continued on...
I found 8 scenes, visuals, lines that had been added (or DELETED in some cases). I thought maybe it was an
extended version of the episode..nope it was as it always has been. I would suggest doing this experiment
to see if it has changed for you.

I just asked a roomful of people where the Statue of Liberty is. Every single one of them said Ellis Island. It was Ellis Island. I've been there, several times. I'm about to ask my friend from NY and see what she says. You're not losing your mind. Hang in there.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
If the Mandela Effect is real, it is possible that Grey aliens are causing this and are implanting something in our brain during abductions.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join