It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

targets for those who...for whatever reason...don't want us to talk about this.

Noone wants to silence you. Noone is out to get you.
What Im trying to do is to pull you back into reality. Well, what I TRIED to do.
Now, I dont even try anymore.
Its just depressing.
But noone is out to silence you. Thats pure conspiracy talk.

I no longer care. I am choosing to consider them lost, and accept that it is not my place to worry about what happens to them from here on out.

Funny.
edit on 29-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

There is nothing frightening about the "phenomenon." What is disturbing is the use that some people want to make of for their own ends.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Profusion

You just scored the most interesting development in Mandela Effect theory that I've come across so far.

Positing that the 'bleed-throughs' are in fact not random, but deliberately chosen metaphors which can be interpreted, against the backdrop of the question "What is Reality?" Fascinating thoughts, and I reckoned your initial interpretations were quite canny too. Great contribution! I hope the ME experiencers come back into this one swinging, because there might be something more to find!

Thank you very much. It's total speculation but here are some more off the top of my head:

Sunkist changing to Sinkist (the logo has changed to read "Sinkist", the product name has not changed) Possible meaning: It's a sin to drink soda pop. (It really is.)

Febreeze changing to Febreze Possible meaning: There's no breeze about it, it's completely artificial.

The title of The Who song "Teenage Wasteland" changing to "Baba O'Riley" Possible meaning: This world may appear to be better superficially but it's as messed up as our old world.

Chic fil A changing to Chick fil A Possible meaning: You know how women are often called "chicks"? The message could be that the animals are not so different from humans so we shouldn't be eating them.

C-3PO's new silver leg in the original Star Wars trilogy Possible meaning: The drones of this planet are only motivated by money.

Those are just a few off the top of my head. Even the names of the new places could have a meaning:

Faroe Islands Possible meaning: The Pharaohs from ancient Egypt (their descendants?) are still ruling Earth. All the obelisks in the most important cities in the world seem to point to something like that.

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Thank you for this. Perhaps now we can get down to the business of figuring out what is actually going on. I'm fairly certain I already know, but to FULLY know how it's all going to play out, we have to start looking for specific things everywhere in our world...the sky, the trees...everything. So many people have stated repeatedly that it is ridiculous to believe that some time shift happened that only affected things we see on the internet...effectively cheapening the entire event by attempting to reduce it to something trivial. I actually agree with that...though not to the same end. There are changes everywhere.

I still don't think it's a time shift, at least not in the sense that it was some bizarre, accidental side effect of shenanigans happening at CERN. If they are responsible for this, they are working as one part of a larger operation. A facilitator, nothing more. A means to a purpose.

This is far bigger than CERN. I am not a christian and despise the use of the word "christianity" because the entire religion is a complete fallacy, and I've watched too many people I've cared about get sucked into the lie. But I also understand that these "Archons" are responsible for that lie, and it is not the fault of the humans who blindly believe it.

I also know that there is a power even greater than they are, who are going to set things right. But how? The answers are there. They always have been. They've just been obfuscated by lies and deception. It's up to us to cut through the BS and find the truths which have been hidden from us.

If you're a Christian, I don't think you're going to like what I'm about to write but here's my opinion on what's probably going on.

First, my understanding is that the multiverse theory is accepted as essentially a fact by many experts:

The theory of parallel universes is not just maths – it is science that can be tested

5 Reasons We May Live in a Multiverse

Long before scientists had developed the multiverse theory, a channeled entity called "Seth" (channeled by a woman named Jane Roberts) essentially explained the multiverse theory. Any Christians probably tune out when the word "channeled" is used but I'll continue anyway.

" You must realize, first of all, that your private reality is one of numberless probable realities. You are experiencing one of many probable realities." - Seth

www.youtube.com...

Every Mandela Effect believer should listen to the video above IMHO. Here's a synopsis of Seth's teachings on the topic:

For any given person there is a spectrum of "probable realities" that could come as a result of any given choice. The spectrum could range from an awful "probable reality" to a wonderful "probable reality" but you can only get a result from among the possibilities that could possibly occur. The possibilities are not unlimited, they are limited. For instance, you may be able to have a great relationship with your neighbor or a terrible relationship with them, depending on your actions and your attitude. But, either way, the same person is your neighbor. Also, the number of "probable realities" available to unsuspecting people living in a building that's about to get hit with a nuclear weapon are very limited. And, no matter what they do or think or imagine their situation is hopeless. That is a realistic view of the world in my opinion. Also, it can be proven in reality both in terms of one's life experience and in terms of science such as quantum physics.

It seems to me that the basic problem with most people that believe in the “You Create Your Own Reality" concept is that they're totally unrealistic about their belief as I described above. To make it worse, those who claim that the phrase “You Create Your Own Reality” means that one can change anything and everything about reality can't prove any of it.
What's your view on the concept of 'hopelessness'?

Because I had studied Seth's teachings for years and I had already accepted the "probable reality" theory as a fact, I am not shocked to see reality change. I've accepted that reality was changing incrementally all the time.

But, apparently getting a new body and living in a world with new countries and new geography, I never saw that coming.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I am not a christian, but I used to be, years ago...and I still would have wanted to hear what you've got to say.

I am very much a believer in what we call the Threefold Law, and always have been. I try really hard in life to always keep a positive attitude, because though we cannot control what happens, we can control our reaction to it, and I believe very strongly that if we put negativity out there, we invite more of the same. It almost always results in a poor choice, which sets us on a completely different path from that moment forward. The quote, "Be the change you wish to see in the world" has always been one of truth to me.

I had a life-changing experience on September 26, 2012, that forced me to embark upon a totally different path. You could say it was the worst thing that has ever happened to me...or you could say it was the best. But I consciously set upon that path, having two equally difficult choices in front of me. Having to choose from a limited number of options sucked mightily, but it forced me to examine those choices in a way that I previously would not have.

I believe that my life right now...which is freaking awesome, by the way, is a direct result of the deliberate choice I made, and by doing so, I changed my entire life in exactly the way I wanted the very most.

Of course, that's a rather small example of something so profound, but it completely changed forever the way I look at things. I literally made my life the way I wanted it to be...because I took the path less traveled. And it really did make all the difference.

I agree very much with this concept. If that is what has happened here, I can wrap my mind around it a lot easier. I feel there are several different aspects to this, and that what you're talking about is part of it.

By the way, I do like your suggestions of messages. My husband and I were just talking about this a couple of days ago. That perhaps someone is trying to tell us all something specific with each anomaly in our memories. I tend to see patterns in things, and I'm going to see if I can find one in all of these MEs. It is something I have thought about a lot.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

a reply to: alienDNA

originally posted by: tigertatzen
BLS compressions are not done in the center. They're done about three finger widths from the left nipple, proximal to the midline. That includes the cardiac notch, which is the only "soft spot" in the chest surrounding the heart.

If compressions were done dead center, the pressure would never reach the heart through the breastplate to stimulate an electrical impulse. It is also the number one way people break the xyphoid process during BLS.

Like I've said previously, in the UK we learn to put the heel of our hand on the middle of the chest, lower portion of the sternum. This is the official procedure for health professionals too. I got really curious about what you said, as I spent three years at uni and I never heard of this and I also know that CPR is not done to stimulate an electrical impulse. CPR alone will never restart the heart and will never stimulate an electrical impulse (only a defibrillator can do that). CPR is only done to get the blood pumping, to perfuse the organs and especially the brain, until further procedures can be done to get the heart beating again.

Today I was at work and I asked a few doctor friends and they confirmed what I knew and they also never heard of CPR done this way. First because measuring by the nipple is confusing, as not everybody's nipples are in the same/correct place. Second because you can do more damage by pressing on the ribs. Third, compressions are done in the center to 'pump the heart manually' as it compresses it between the sternum and spine.

This may well be an American only thing, which wouldn't surprise, but I am now really curious, and so are my doctor friends. Can I ask you to post or message me some official literature about this, please? Not because I don't trust what you are saying, it wouldn't the first time things are done completely different in the US (different than the rest of the world). I ask you because as a nurse I am responsible for people's lives every day of my working life, and I love learning new things (that are evidence based of course).

Gracias Tiger!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Check at 3.49-3.51min about Depends... It's a blink from diapers to Depends

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

This is what we are taught in Swe also.

a reply to: Krneki

K. You proved that an actor calls them the same as everyone else.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
This is what we are taught in Swe also.

I'm eager to read Tiger's reply.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You are absolutely using an appeal to popularity...

All that proves is these types of mistakes are common and easy to make, and that all of us have the same type of brain. It's not surprising that thousands of people can make the same mistake.

edit on 29-5-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You do realize it's more likely the physical has always been as it is and you're the one who is having your memories changed by unknown forces using you as a test subject right?

I find it the most telling that the above is the last possibility (right in front of simple memory function) the ME crowd will consider.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Im leaning on "MK-ULTRA" v 2.0 or at least some sort of psychological warfare or "experiment".

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

So I've been engaging the YouTube crowd and almost all of my posts get deleted. One thing they seem the most defensive about is their education. Granted some of the ME crowd seem to be educated, but from what I gather the vast majority have never had higher education. They are basing all their worldly knowledge on what they learned in middle school and high school.

I can't find many college educated people who subscribe to the Mandela effect. Yes,some are and they are mainly sticklers for who died when or how something was spelled. However I can't find anyone (who isn't anonymous) that believes anatomy, continents etc had changed unless they are lacking a higher education.

I know it's against TandC to accuse people of lacking education, but I would seriously be interested in what the educational background of some of the more extreme ME'ers is.

Let's be honest. The high school system in English speaking countries is awful.

Australia has a 1/4 non graduation rate, the USA has a 99% graduation rate, but we got there at the cost of quality of education. I can only speak for Ireland's public education system outside of the USA, and it's pretty atrocious too, but significantly better than the USA, namely because many of them don't get education past high school so they cram as much into them as they can while they can.

The USA is hedging its education on hopes that the majority of kids go to college.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

That's an interesting theory you have there and I would also like to know what people say. I did something similar a few years back regarding alternative treatments, and it was clear that the highest the education the less people believed in complementary therapies.

I hope you get a reply from the Mandela believers.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Theory #1 When we merged with this reality, it wasn't a complete merge and bits and pieces of our previous reality were transferred with us.

Theory #2 The advanced intelligence that holds the realities together (possibly "God") is sending us messages through the "reality residue" that we see so plainly.

Those do seem to be the popular explanations. I personally discount the alternate reality slip theory, mainly because nothing has really changed in my reality (as far as I can tell) but for specific details of dates, wordings and geological layouts. Everything else (my life and the lives of those around me) seems unchanged. It's as if certain details were altered, like data edits on a computer. This alters certain facts about the past, yet it does not change it. To me this is one of the most fascinating pieces to the Mandela Effect. If where a nation is located changes, or a state becomes a nation that before was not, this should result in insurmountable differences between two realities, but it does not seem to! Somehow, the flow (if you will) from the past we remember marches on, with only certain details changed, completely unaffecting the flow of life has we've known it to be!

Thank you for sharing the possible meanings of the Mandela Effects you've listed, it is interesting food for thought

I would like to see more people chime in on possible meanings. I've been meaning to get around to searching for comparisons between the examples. There very well could be a hidden message/messages to this somewhere. (Not saying your ideas are wrong, just that it is difficult to tell.)

They would probably just keep making up theories out of nowhere. Have you noticed that's the common method of the 'debunkers' on this topic? They make up theories and claim them to be facts without a shred evidence. Then, they declare themselves to be the winner of the debate while they've done nothing but waste time. It's very childish and ridiculous but it's their typical method of operation on almost every topic so we shouldn't be surprised.

At this point it seems pretty clear to me that they (or some of them at least) are very fear-based, holding rigidly to a grounded perception of reality and outright attacking anything which may come along to challenge their outlook. They have issues to work through and unfortunately they can decide not to and to keep attacking what unnerves them. I suspect this will be the case. We will be forced to go back to simply ignoring them.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

How we judge others often does seem to reflect more of ourselves than them. I've noticed in my life how a lot of creeps will find people creepy who are not like them, how liars call truth tellers liars, criminal politicians want tougher laws, and emotionally unstable people get freaked out by those who are stable enough to question things.

"You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself."
-Jim Rohn

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I just replied to you with that same Gandhi quote! Wild!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

At this point it seems pretty clear to me that they (or some of them at least) are very fear-based, holding rigidly to a grounded perception of reality and outright attacking anything which may come along to challenge their outlook. They have issues to work through and unfortunately they can decide not to and to keep attacking what unnerves them. I suspect this will be the case. We will be forced to go back to simply ignoring them.

Please stop projecting. Just because someone has common sense does not mean they are "fear-based."

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

I just replied to you with that same Gandhi quote! Wild!

Synchronicity, my friend.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So... you don't think there is any possibility whatsoever that the generations spanning company is being consistent and it is your perception and memory that is flawed? Again, omniscience and infallible memory are the necessary conditions for your belief to be true.

This shows me without a doubt that you did not watch the video. They have different spellings multiple times on their own label - both the way it is now, and the way people remember it.

I'm not even going to bother addressing the rest of your post, because it's just the same ol' same ol'.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

I love your post.

The right way and "the way they remember it" lol. Just goes to show that they remembered wrong.

Classic.

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join