It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

That is interesting. I do see that the heart is now lower than it was, in my memory. All of my life the heart was located in the supper chest, a little below the shoulder bones. Now it is lower, located more squarely between the beasts.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Who is "they?" And "leaders?"

So, a moderator has asked for us to not make things personal, and so it's time to group us all together and attack us as a group, eh?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Your lengthy post succeeded in rolling the page over without addressing my post. Please respond to my response to you:

You and others have still failed to respond to my question, for you to explain why so many people have the same, vivid memories, of the same exact alternative.

Because certain types of mistakes are easy to make, which is why many people make the same ones.

1) Fill in the blanks:

A:
Frankenstein
Milstein
Einstein
Bernstein
Beren____

B:
Sterling silver
Sterling character
Pounds Sterling
Rod S______

2) Identify all the continents on the following map:

3) Indicate the distances and direction of the Asian continent and New Zealand on this map:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: proloz

Exactly right and well said

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Thanks, you found one

It was never Greenland I was looking at, but the Arctic. It looks different here, but that just be because some of these maps are rendered from a globe shape.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: proloz

Exactly right and well said

All you guys have managed to do is find a group of like minded, memory deficient people out of the billions of us and convince yourselves that your egos are never wrong. There isn't one instance of this I can't debunk.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It was always "the lion shall lay down with the lamb," never "wolf."

I was waiting for Bible changes to become apparent. This should grab a lot of people because people read this book, well, religiously.
edit on 27-5-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It was always "the line shall lay down with the lamb," never "wolf."

I was waiting for Bible changes to become apparent. This should grab a lot of people because people read this book, well, religiously.

Here's is your answer, should you choose to read it. It's called Following the Crowd, Memory Conformity

science.sciencemag.org...

You can ignore science if you wish and live in that fantasy world but the information and truth is well documented.

Full text here

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 27-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You and the other believers are "they" in that context. Yeah, I said "leader" as in I dont know what to call it.
And, Yes.

Ok.

Funny how only MEers see the changes then - and not EVERYONE
edit on 27-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
But since there is actually not a slightest form of proof, that CERN has anything to do with tihs, other than conspiracy theories, then it is by defnition a delusion to connect the two.

CERN is the new HAARP.

Remember when if it rained - blame HAARP
If it did not rain - blame HAARP
Earthquake - blame HAARP
Hurricane - blame HAARP

Most people did not know how HAARP worked, or what its purpose was so the conspiracy theorists jumped in with their nonsense. The same with CERN, so some people just make up crap about it.

Now HAARP is currently not working the ignorant have taken to blaming CERN for everything!

edit on 27-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

But they know what they know. You know? Reason, logic, and rationality are all words that didnt exist in their dimension.
So you could talk from now til tomorrow it will bounce off. Cause they KNOW what they know. And thats that. End of story.
They apparently also had infallible memory in their world. Seing as their anatomy is different from ours, their brain is most likely different too.
Too bad they didnt learn how to approach a subject matter, how to research it, and how to distinguish make belief evidence, from real evidence.
edit on 27-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It was never the lion. People misquoted it and thats what you remember. Even pastors do it as well.
A lion is mentioned but not in that line.

www.andrewcorbett.net...

The lion and the lamb are referenced in another passage entirely.

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA

But they know what they know. You know? Reason, logic, and rationality are all words that didnt exist in their dimension.
So you could talk from now til tomorrow it will bounce off. Cause they KNOW what they know. And thats that. End of story.
They apparently also had infallible memory in their world. Seing as their anatomy is different from ours, their brain is most likely different too.
Too bad they didnt learn how to approach a subject matter, how to research it, and how to distinguish make belief evidence, from real evidence.

It's so easy to crush all the assertions. I'm actually waiting for someone to come up with a tough one.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Question: Why so many people agree on similar faulty memories?

Answer: Cognitive biases based on singular confabulation.

So you are saying that if someone is mentally ill (having a delusional or distorted memory) they will experience cognitive biases where they hear of other people's false memories. This is actually a more logical argument than most I have seen, but it fails to explain things away. For your theory to be correct, there are people suddenly (as this has never happened in mass before) confabulating about false memories and being drawn into each other's false memories. Why now and not before? Why only so many and not countless examples? Besides which, many people who have experienced the Mandela Effect have excellent memories, became professors or experts in their fields. I highly doubt they could suffer so severely from delusional memories. Does this seem probable to you?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

And to anyone with a hint of rationale - that would be enough to go "oh.. Damn!" And that would be it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Unfathomable how you can accept this craziness on the whim of "we know what we know" and you dont even require proof for yourselves. Its like youre affected with some sort of psy-warfare, im being honest here..

Correct; this entire meme is an experiment in mental manipulation. Its originators started it as a joke, knowing human memory is faulty, and that there is a virtually endless supply of "mondegreens." Judging by the passion this thread has been generating, it has taken a sinister turn.

That is why and how it is happening now.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yes, there is a "line" in the verse, but it's not lying down with the lamb!

New International Version
The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.

New Living Translation
In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all.

English Standard Version
The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them.

New American Standard Bible
And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, And the leopard will lie down with the young goat, And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little boy will lead them.

King James Bible
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The wolf will live with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the goat. The calf, the young lion, and the fatling will be together, and a child will lead them.

International Standard Version
"The wolf will live with the lamb; the leopard will lie down with the young goat. The calf and the lion will graze together, and a little child will lead them.

NET Bible
A wolf will reside with a lamb, and a leopard will lie down with a young goat; an ox and a young lion will graze together, as a small child leads them along.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Wolves will live with lambs. Leopards will lie down with goats. Calves, young lions, and year-old lambs will be together, and little children will lead them.

JPS Tanakh 1917
And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, And the leopard shall lie down with the kid; And the calf and the young lionand the fatling together; And a little child shall lead them.

New American Standard 1977
And the wolf will dwell with the lamb,
And the leopard will lie down with the kid,
And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little boy will lead them.

biblehub.com...

www.catholictradition.org...

I don't know why I bother sometimes.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Question: Why so many people agree on similar faulty memories?

Answer: Cognitive biases based on singular confabulation.

So you are saying that if someone is mentally ill (having a delusional or distorted memory) they will experience cognitive biases where they hear of other people's false memories. This is actually a more logical argument than most I have seen, but it fails to explain things away. For your theory to be correct, there are people suddenly (as this has never happened in mass before) confabulating about false memories and being drawn into each other's false memories. Why now and not before? Why only so many and not countless examples? Besides which, many people who have experienced the Mandela Effect have excellent memories, became professors or experts in their fields. I highly doubt they could suffer so severely from delusional memories. Does this seem probable to you?

Im.assuming you didn't read the 66 page explanation I gave you in the link. Your inability to want to know the truth and admit your wrong is the reason you suffer from this delusion in the first place.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Actually, mass cognitive biases have happened. There are a s### ton of studies done about them and singular confabulation.

It's certainly not a new thing. The word confabulation alone has been around for a few hundred years. That indicates that faulty memory has been studied for atleast the length of time of the word being around.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Thanks. I gave links but yours was more thorough. They arent reading anything apparently.

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join