It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Here was my opening post.

Just go look at the human anatomy on google...

Most striking is the ribs.... like wth? The ribs are toooo weird!

The heart, stomach, intestines, ribs, pineal gland, brain....it is allllll different!

Ribs are now attatched in the front, heart is low, huge, near the center of chest and way lower, no longer small and way left.... intestines are all tangled looking, pineal gland is no longer in third eye position, but in middle of brain etc.... just got look!

Here is the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

What is it that is the problem? Your opening post is correct. What you are saying is what its always looked like.. Im trying to understand what youre upset about, so please clarify again, Im not getting it. No, im not being coy, so please explain again what the problem is, in that thread.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hmm.
If the ribcage wasnt connected at the front - then how would that work? You would be able to press your skin inward, clearly seing the tips of the ribs.
Have you ever in your life looked down onto your chest, to see the tips of your ribs like that? Nope..
Your memory is faulty... thats all it is... Please believe me...

Also, the heart is , according to your drawing, where the left lung is.. Thats not right...
Its at the center, SLIIIIGHTLY to the left, like seriously, too slight to even bother mentioning it.
Thats why CPR is conducted at the center.

Also, if the ribs where open like that, cpr would crush the ribs into your lungs.

NarcolepticBuddha explains it:

Here's what I think is going on-- You may be confusing some illustrated diagrams that are used as mock-ups of human anatomy and looking at them as if totally accurate. For example..if you see an ad for medicine or something, they'll slap up a quick diagram to give an illustration, (not meant to reflect 100% accuracy, but just to get the idea across effectively.) Also think of how diagrams and illustrations in textbooks change as you get higher in education. Anatomy charts for a primary student are going to look different than high school, and high school vs. college-level and so forth.

edit on 27-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

The plot thickens!! LOL!

Over twenty years later what confused you then has become a subject of major discussion on the internet today only you remember that line from the movie as definitely being the opposite and couldn't figure out why people were misquoting it over two decades ago.

I had a good laugh this morning!! Thank you!

I couldn't tell anyone what Darth said because I've never seen the whole movie but I can't discount either memory of that line -- Luke or No. It makes the phenomenon even more interesting and convoluted.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
The heart, stomach, intestines, ribs, pineal gland, brain....it is allllll different!
Ribs are now attatched in the front, heart is low, huge, near the center of chest and way lower, no longer small and way left.... intestines are all tangled looking, pineal gland is no longer in third eye position, but in middle of brain etc.... just got look!

Your opening post didn't have a picture showing exactly what you meant by 'low/lower'. As soon as you drew a diagram we did say the heart was there but in the middle, not left.

But it doesn't matter anyway, the final proof are your friend's xrays which show exactly where the heart is.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Wait!! What about C-3PO's legs? Were they both gold or was one silver when you saw the movie over two decades ago?
edit on 27-5-2016 by tweetie because: corrected my spelling of C-3PO

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA

What is it that is the problem? Your opening post is correct. What you are saying is what its always looked like.. Im trying to understand what youre upset about, so please clarify again, Im not getting it. No, im not being coy, so please explain again what the problem is, in that thread.
i am not upset.... oh brother, answering questions is not being upset...

Look on google, the heart is not low anymore, it is up high like mine again. Protected by ribs...

Google human anatomy.
edit on 27-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: All my fingers are bad at phone typing....grrrrr

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: hidingthistime

Your opening post didn't have a picture showing exactly what you meant by 'low/lower'. As soon as you drew a diagram we did say the heart was there but in the middle, not left.

But it doesn't matter anyway, the final proof are your friend's xrays which show exactly where the heart is.
it didnt need one.

On the day i made that post, googling "human anatomy" showed the weird low heart, high huge liver, closed ribs etc...

All of google images was the pictures we/they were looking at.

As with every other case, yes of course the exrays would change too. That is the nature of this beast.
edit on 27-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
That was a good thread though, thanks for posting it. Im even MORE dumbfounded now though, with so many people trying to offer simple logic and EVERYTHING just bounces off...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Okay you said you were terrified and used exclamations. But ok youre not upset, fine! Why did you focus so much on that? Like that has anything to do with anything? ...
anyway, Yes, Im having a picture of our anatomy up right now. What am I supposed to look for thats not right?
Im still not getting it! You say "its up high again, and not low" okay... when was it low? Youre confusing me - .-

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

The heart was low for that entire thread, was low this morning. Changed to high up, around dinner time.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Okay you said you were terrified and used exclamations. But ok youre not upset, fine! Why did you focus so much on that? Like that has anything to do with anything? ...
anyway, Yes, Im having a picture of our anatomy up right now. What am I supposed to look for thats not right?
Im still not getting it! You say "its up high again, and not low" okay... when was it low? Youre confusing me - .-
i never said i was terrified, not sure where you got that.
edit on 27-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This man is explaing how we dont KNOW what is happening, but we just know it IS happening.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

If you don't see the changes why bother answering? There are others who will see, and we need each other. This is not some joke, it is terrifying.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Okay.. and how are we supposed to confirm or deny that? All I can say, all anyone can say, is that it is the way its always been.
Nothing has changed. And if you honestly believe it changed, then few hours ago changed again - well, you already know what im going to say if that is the case..

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Unfathomable how you can accept this craziness on the whim of "we know what we know" and you dont even require proof for yourselves. Its like youre affected with some sort of psy-warfare, im being honest here..

Correct; this entire meme is an experiment in mental manipulation. Its originators started it as a joke, knowing human memory is faulty, and that there is a virtually endless supply of "mondegreens." Judging by the passion this thread has been generating, it has taken a sinister turn.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

it doesnt matter what you post, everything can be explained. And it doesnt seem to matter what any of "us" say to any of "you" either... You will hold onto your memories like they are infallible.
Im starting to believe you actually ARE from another dimension or world.
Cause "our" basic logic and understanding seem to completely bounce off you like you have some sort of anti-logic armor on.
Or - this is a huge psy-op; and youve been contaminated with a drug.

a reply to: DJW001

This. This is what has happened.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Wait!! What about C3Pio's (spelling?) legs? Were they both gold or was one silver when you saw the movie over two decades ago?

www.usatoday.com...

It's true: Before 'The Force Awakens,' C-3PO always had a silver shin. On Monday's red carpet for the world premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens in Los Angeles, actor Anthony Daniels said the different-colored limb on the otherwise-gold protocol droid was overlooked by many fans.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

This has got to be one of the best replies to a troll I have ever seen!

I love your logic! You are an inspiration. You just steer right back to topic, I need to learn from this! Thank you!

I am seeing excessive trollery to be a huge part of the mandela effect.

Seriously? All he did was avoid replying to the points I raised. He ignored what I actually said and insulted me. You are correct about one thing: the Mandela Effect is pure trollery.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

If you don't see the changes why bother answering? There are others who will see, and we need each other. This is not some joke, it is terrifying.
um, that was like 3 weeks ago, you made it sound as if I were TERRIFIED RIGHT NOW! lol... misleading I would say!

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join