It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The idea that past timelines are being tampered with is catching a lot of steam by the day, almost exponentially via Youtube and other internet sites, and with good reason. Anomalies are now leaking through (from wherever) at an alarming pace. One of the best examples of the absolute undeniability of something strange happening is the morphing of the name of country singer Reba Mcintyre into Reba Mcentire. Unlike with the Berensteins, where proof of a change is hard to come by (save for the infamous 2001 Coasterbuzz 2-page forum topic in which every single poster refers to them as Berenstein, found here: coasterbuzz.com...://coasterbuzz.com/Forums/Topic/berenstein-bear-land-or-snoo py-land ), there is an abundance of proof that something bizarre has happened with the name of this country singer.

First of all, we see that typing “Reba M” into the Google search bar relegates us to a selection of only the unfamiliar looking “new” name:

Here we can see that all results for “Reba M” consist of the odd-looking “Mcentire.” This is the case with her website, the Google result on the right, Wikipedia, Facebook, and a news headline from just recently.

And just like with the Bears’ books, we see through an image search of her discography that the name is spelled like this on her albums. It has been “retroactively changed.” She has “always been” Reba Mcentire. Two examples:

But whoever or whatever is doing this doesn’t seem to have been as thorough in “destroying the evidence” as with the Bears. When typing “Reba Mcintyre” into the Google search, we get the typical forced results of what Google wants us to see, which is Mcentire. But when clicking on the “search instead for Reba Mcyntire” link, we get something that does really not happen with the Bears.

We again get the “Mcentire” Google profile results on the right, but we have multiple links with Reba Mcintyre, including the Mandela Effect results discussing this very issue, but also with 2016 tour dates and Youtube music videos. We also have these proofs, from 2013 and 2008:

As we can see, “Reba Mcintyre” doesn’t seem to be as restricted as the “Berenstein Bears,” as Google does not even provide a “search instead for” link for the Bears.

So skeptics, let us now think about this logically. There are now, undoubtedly, thousands upon thousands (if not more) of mentions of the “BerenstEin Bears” in internet land. And Berenstein is an actual surname. So why then does Google yet insist on underlining the word as a non-word, and still try to pull BerenstAin search results when BerenstEin is searched?

The same can be said for Mcintyre. Clearly, there are many mentions of “Reba Mcintyre” on the internet, and yet, when that name is searched, Google insists on only offering results for the NEW name?

Why?

Even if the people who remember Berenstein and Mcintyre are wrong (which they are not), can we not see that Google is somehow being programmed to suppress those results and only offer results for the “new” names?

As more and more of this continues to come out, it is going to have to begin being accepted that the “skeptics” who continue to reply to these types of topics by dismissively insisting that people are “misremembering” things, well, it is going to have to begin to be concluded that these are people with an agenda (whatever it may be) and not merely internet“skeptics.”

This phenomenon can no longer be realistically denied.

Another emerging example of it (of many that are coming out now) involves the adult diapers that everyone has known as “Depends.” We all know Depends as the butt of many jokes, but sometime very recently, they have been retroactively changed to drop the “s” at the end. So they are no longer “Depends,” but “Depend.” That is just silly, as these are diapers, and would be akin to Huggies being called “Huggie,” Pampers being called “Pamper,” or Luvs being called “Luv.” This brand was in fact, and still “somewhere” possibly, known as DependS.

But a Youtube search for commercials of these diapers from the 80’s and 90’s and in more recent times shows that they have, in fact, “always been” Depend.

How much longer can people continue to deny that something other worldly and possibly nefarious is happening here, and as opposed to the idea of it being ridiculed or dismissed, it should be acknowledged and urgently investigated, as it may very well concern the future of civilization and the effects on both individual and mass consciousness itself.

It is quite possible that there is a war on for the enslavement of your very consciousness through highly advanced technological manipulations. And people are awakening to more and more of these discoveries almost by the day, so whatever is pushing this seems to be in a bit of hurry to accomplish whatever it is trying to accomplish.

This is not the time for games or jokes, and there is not much point in trying to debate with those who continue to deny it is happening. Ignore them and they will go away.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think the former president of South Africa, Mandela, is controlling us from his grave

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I find the Mandela effect fascinating.

Just replying to read later.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
How do you fit and Infinite number of quantum split realities into a finite space?

You don't.

The splits depending how far out the results would have been from each other get melded together if the net difference is negligible. That way the Quantum foam only has to worry where the time lines split was drastic.

Think of it as a Finite Corollary to the Infinite universe theory.

Nothing sinister in reality, just making room that is all, like a universal Defrag if you want to go with the holographic universe theory.

CoBaZ

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I just texted my Mom asking how she spells rebas last name without looking it up, and I got McIntyre.......that threw me for a loop!

I asked "really"? And she said she was guessing.

Weird......

edit on 27-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wow the Depends one really has my head spinning...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Does anyone own an old copy of a Reba Mcentire/Mcentyre album ? That should clear some confusion up.

+68 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

None of this is proof, whatsoever, of anything but people making mistakes. MANY people make the same grammar mistakes ("for all intensive purposes", "perrogative" instead of prerogative and so on...)

Why don't people explain these massive misunderstandings and mistakes as the "Mandela effect"?

The Mandela Effect can be denied. It's simply some percentage of people making the same, common, mistake.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I am familiar with Reba as a music artist, but I can not recall ever seeing her name spelled out specifically. However, blindly, I would have assumed that her name was spelled "McIntyre", for I had several classmates with the surname with that spelling.

edit on 4/27/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
OP, you should ask Tom DeLonge (I heard you ask him anything)! On their first album, Cheshire Cat they have a song called Depends about wearing adult diapers.

Well I guess it all Depends... undergarments!

Or maybe I Entirely missed the Mcmark!

Your best-ie, Pete Townshend!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I also asked my mom about the adult diapers and she went with "depends"......

Crazy stuff

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
These instances are usually faulty memory about names, maps and things we just weren't too interested in...
and memory IS fallible...

but then a few things I was sure of seemed changed on internet sources, so, while not being too probable, it is juuuust possible that some oddness is happening.

As I see it, maybe it is a giant, unleashed Google/NSA/Voodoo/Alien/? AI manipulating internet information to reach certain social goals through small, gradual changes in information, or a mass consciousness experiment is ongoing ...

OR perhaps we drift the universal quantum waves/foam until we "collapse the wave and solidify into a universe," coalescing into various probability lines on a whim, or by focus of attention... .dunno, but although most of it is just folk's very malleable, faulty memory, there might be kernels of truth here, as psychotic as that seems.

Maybe, if these perceived differences are real and not some AI changing info sources, and that could be checked by alive/dead Schrodinger celebrities, heh, then it is some huge tech beast sorting through dimensions for the "best" one... maybe those suspicious of CERN are onto something, heh.

Either way, if somewhat true, then I hope the resultant new world settled on is smart and kind, heh...
edit on 4/27/2016 by Baddogma because: fix

edit on 4/27/2016 by Baddogma because: fix again

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Also, a reply I have added to a few other threads....

quote]originally posted by: hidingthistime
For all of the people using to cop out of humans having flawed memories, yes, we do, in one time evevents and meetings etc..... But when it is a part of your daily life, like the word milk being spelled M I L K... You cannot use your flawed memory theories.... It is not like seeing the word milk ONE time and then remembering it wrong YEARS down the road.... These are things etched into our brains as a daily part of our lives..... So your bad memory theories do not apply here.

If there is a car accident 5 years ago surrounded by trauma, noise, confusion and emotions, will it be remembered incorrectly? You bet! But spelling something like the word milk every day will NOT be in the same category!

Sorry, had to edit due to autocorrect trying to take over the world and rewrite everything I try to type from now on....lol

+31 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I believe they are timeline shifts. The newspaper article that is my avatar, originally read "What was that bright light seen over Ashford, Abington?"

That was in 1981 and the pic now shown, when I took it at the newspapers archives in 2009, is different - and so is the story. I witnessed that bright light and I will never forget the title of the article when it came out the next day after I and others witnessed the event. Strange things are afoot.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

Could be the quantum world reversed it's rotation

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Yeah, quantum shifts between probability lines is a theoretical model... and with the exponential explosion of science/tech, some lab might have reached a sci-fi trope level and shuffled universes... preeeeety wild, if so!

Things are getting weeeird!

eta: wanted to add that maybe this "malleable reality" has been with us conscious critters all the time, and we're simply becoming aware of it due to the internet/ instant info?

edit on 4/27/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

like a universal Defrag if you want to go with the holographic universe theory.

More like major "patches" to the OS

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: homeskillet

No it won't because when/if the the timelines shift everything is changed with it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join