It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! THOUSANDS LINE UP At Two Locations to See TRUMP in Indianapolis (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
wow. i love it.

all trump supporters look mostly alike. !

i cant wait for trump to take office. i have to witness this. im glad im alive in this era.

What do you mean they all look alike?!!

Well that's racist! Thats Hateful!

Lets see,

I'm offended, threatened, traumatized, feel victimized, you're in my safe space.......what else what else......did I say traumatized?
edit on 27-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What is it they line up for , to hear his 'solutions' or see who he insults next?

See who he insults next? You are being facetious!

This is the typical protester who shows up at his rally trying to prevent him from saying his peace and interrupting the free assembly of others who want to show up and hear what he has to say!

Defend those like this if you choose, but make sure you have a safe space to run to when someone calls you out on it!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

This is the typical protester who shows up at his rally trying to prevent him from saying his peace and interrupting the free assembly of others who want to show up and hear what he has to say!

Imo, his promises are a mighty wind, with little substance. You buy that hope and change thing one more time, if you like.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: intrptr

What is it they line up for , to hear his 'solutions' or see who he insults next?

They want to see who gets ejected before Trump shows up.

Rally round the Trump, boys!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: xuenchen

So what?

You could get 100,000 people to line up for a Taylor Swift concert. Doesn't mean she has any chance of being elected President... your that she's even worth paying any attention too, for that matter.

And has Taylor Swift ever had a concert in Indiana ?

A quick google search tells me she has had a concert in Indianapolis, with a crowd of over 13,000.

But more to the point, any half witted celebrity could hold some kind of function in any major city in the world and have "thousands" of fans show up... that within itself doesn't even indicate a basic competence within said celebrity, let alone indicate there ability to be president of the United States.

An ability which Trump clearly does not posses.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

originally posted by: odzeandennz

all trump supporters look mostly alike. !

yeah..all white.

Not true. After looking at the videos a couple of times I counted 4 people who were not white. I am not sure if they were all waiting in line, but they were in te video.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Make America Great! Better than Everyone! Uber Alles! America Uber Alles!! (Even the DK were original)

Release the hate! Let it out that you want America to continue it's Democrat led race to the bottom.

Trump is bringing people into the Republican fold that would have never approached in the past.

Leaving the safety of an established lie is easy to understand. Admitting that whole groups are pawns on the other hand will be fought against tooth and nail, as it strikes at both the intelligence and the strength of individual character.

Trump isn't saying anything any other politician has said in the past. He is simply saying honest things about our financial and political system (and who broke them). He's is rich and white so is racist. Never mind that his money is from an actual industry (real estate). Hillary, the Dem anointed one, is also rich and white, but is not racist. Her money comes from people just giving it to her when she was in positions of power (but never mind that).

I think Jack Nicholson as the Joker said it better than I ever could "This town needs an enema!".

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Wow, what a slamhog. *BUT MY FREE SPEECH!!!*... while she is trying to shut down free speech at a private event.

I watched the full Umass event last night, Steven Crowder was a such a savage... so many triggered. It's hilarious when they keep calling Milo, a homosexual with a not so secret fetish for BBC, a racist homophobe.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Free entertainment?

I'm with you bro! I used to get pissed off over this kind of fascist nonsense, now? I conditioned myself to enjoy using logic and facts to destroy their ignorance and hypocrisy! I no longer need to pay for entertainment when so many people are so willing to provide me with material for free!

BTW?

Pay attention! The feminist movement is now going after white feminists!!!!! No kidding! Cannibals they are they are so ridiculous!!!!

edit on 27-4-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

He's is rich and white so is racist. Never mind that his money is from an actual industry (real estate).

Trumps money is inherited... there's no evidence what so ever to assume Trump even is an effective business man.

In fact, there's far more evidence to suggest his net wealth would have been far higher now if he had of just left his inherited wealth alone and let it grow in interest.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

He's is rich and white so is racist. Never mind that his money is from an actual industry (real estate).

Trumps money is inherited... there's no evidence what so ever to assume Trump even is an effective business man.

In fact, there's far more evidence to suggest his net wealth would have been far higher now if he had of just left his inherited wealth alone and let it grow in interest.

He got a 1 million dollar loan from his father! Can you prove otherwise? Being you said there is far more "evidence" let's see it!

Give me your 1 900 number so I can call you and you can predict my future!

How is the weather in Australia?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Not that it matters, but when his father died his fortune was divided up between the kids and it was worth 100 to 300 million at the time.

A Trump spokeswoman disagreed with the claim that he received 200 million but did not provide any evidence to refute it.

"Bloomberg puts Trump’s current net worth at $2.9 billion, Forbes at $4.1 billion. The National Journal has worked out that if Trump had just put his father’s money in a mutual fund that tracked the S&P 500 and spent his career finger-painting, he’d have $8 billion."
link

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

He got a 1 million dollar loan from his father! Can you prove otherwise? Being you said there is far more "evidence" let's see it!

Going by that logic you can't even prove the dudes not on the verge of being bankrupt... since his net wealth isn't pubic.

Either way, its still clear he gained an inheritance much larger than 1 million (lol) and that he doesn't even come close to being in the top of the league when it comes to real estate investors.

Unseasonably warm, considering its nearly winter, since your asking... lol.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Wonder how much inheritance tax they paid?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Going by that logic you can't even prove the dudes not on the verge of being bankrupt... since his net wealth isn't pubic.

Either way, its still clear he gained an inheritance much larger than 1 million (lol) and that he doesn't even come close to being in the top of the league when it comes to real estate investors.

What logic?

I merely asked you to provide some proof of what you claimed! Can you provide any proof of what you claimed or not?

Sorry your weather sucks. Hope ya'll don't have the fires you had to deal with last year! Things are looking up here in the N. Eastern US. Spring is upon us finally!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Can you provide any proof of what you claimed or not?

No, I can't provide proof... I was merely stating the most likely scenario, from what little about how he gained his net wealth is publicly known.

Can you provide any proof that he built a 10 billion dollar net worth from a mere million dollar loan, as Trump claims?

Considering that the average upper middle class person has a net worth of over a million, what do you think the most likely scenario is?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The fire is catching on. Maybe someone should prepare Hillary for the possible steam roller named Trump coming in November. He is doing well with all demographics. Even down to a movement toward him by Independents and even some Democrats (True Blue Democrats , not these fake progressive liberals). If Don does get nominated, there is a real possibility that Hillary will become an "also ran"

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Hillary (should she actually get the nomination) will have her work cut out for her.

After both Conventions end in July, there will be 3+ months of super-campaigning.

If Trump gets the nomination, Hillary could be steamrolled big time.

It will be interesting to watch both candidates health situations.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Can you provide any proof of what you claimed or not?

No, I can't provide proof... I was merely stating the most likely scenario, from what little about how he gained his net wealth is publicly known.

Can you provide any proof that he built a 10 billion dollar net worth from a mere million dollar loan, as Trump claims?

Considering that the average upper middle class person has a net worth of over a million, what do you think the most likely scenario is?

Nope, I can't prove anything! I also don't usually make claims I can't back up to make someone I don't like look bad! In my world that's called Bulls#it$ing!

Not that I am not guilty of it at times, but I usually make my opinions know as just that opinions. We all got em, just be prepared when you use them, that someone will call you on it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join