It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! THOUSANDS LINE UP At Two Locations to See TRUMP in Indianapolis (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Looks like Indiana Trump supporters are lining up in droves to hear him at rallies !!

After yesterday's slaughterhouse in 5 states, Trump is climbing fast in the polls.

And it seems the Cruz/Kasich alliance could crumble and fail.

Trumps foreign policy speech earlier today seems popular and I bet that speech will force the Hillary Campaign to alter their stance as well.

The Indiana primaries are May 3rd followed by Nebraska May 10th.

Videos !!
WOW! THOUSANDS LINE UP At Two Locations to See TRUMP in Indianapolis (VIDEO)

Thousands lined up outside Hilbert Circle Theatre in indianapolis for the Donald Trump town hall meeting that will air on FOX News tonight.

This video is amazing—

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
wow. i love it.

all trump supporters look mostly alike. !

i cant wait for trump to take office. i have to witness this. im glad im alive in this era.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The Cruz-Kaisch trainwreck collapsed the day it was announced. That single attempt at political dickery pretty much ensured Trump's clear sailing to the magical number. Never seen people turn on someone so quickly. Quite remarkable

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

a popular guy, that Donald

frightening

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The Cruz-Kaisch trainwreck collapsed the day it was announced. That single attempt at political dickery pretty much ensured Trump's clear sailing to the magical number. Never seen people turn on someone so quickly. Quite remarkable

I think your are right.

People are disgusted with the Establishment trying to shovel their 'crap' down our throats election after election. Going forward the mainstream parties either have to change their rules and stop pretending that voting matters or get in line behind the people. Trump and Bernie opened this whole process up for the future.

edit on 2016/4/27 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

a popular guy, that Donald

frightening

I think right now the Republican Party is the most out of touch with their base. The Democrats have been having their way for the last 8 years so they aren't quite as angry as Republican voters.

Trump is the Bernie of the Republicans. Both of these men are out there and have some crazy ideas, but people are so fed up they will support these men in droves rather than case another vote for a Clinton / Bush et al.
edit on 2016/4/27 by Metallicus because: Readability Update

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Doesn't it feel so good to be on the winning team

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

yeah..all white.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

They don't look all white to me. Is that suppose to be a bad thing?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

yeah..all white.

Well that brings up the question of what Hillary would do (as President) with all poverty strickened citizens doesn't it.

Most likely, like she would keep poverty on the increase (as it has been for decades) and do her best to keep poverty compartmentalized into the existing Democrat voting pockets.

Sound familiar?

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

yeah..all white.

BS!!!!!

You are delusional, dishonest or misinformed!

Or maybe a racist?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
its a very very good thing!
this is very good. i hope he wins and make America great. really great.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So what?

You could get 100,000 people to line up for a Taylor Swift concert. Doesn't mean she has any chance of being elected President... your that she's even worth paying any attention too, for that matter.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That reasoning makes a lot of sense to me and I am understanding it. However, I think a lot of these voters/supporters are way too emotional about why they want to support and the way in which a lot of people are going about it. I just picture yelling matches and shaking fists in the air

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

yeah..all white.

BS!!!!!

Or maybe a racist?

HAHA, this thread is going to get good. Cracking a cold one for this special occasion

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So what?

You could get 100,000 people to line up for a Taylor Swift concert. Doesn't mean she has any chance of being elected President... your that she's even worth paying any attention too, for that matter.

But Taylor Swift isn't running for U.S. president !!!!!

Big difference.

And has Taylor Swift ever had a concert in Indiana ?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

originally posted by: seeker1963

yeah..all white.

BS!!!!!

Or maybe a racist?

HAHA, this thread is going to get good. Cracking a cold one for this special occasion

Hell, if you think this is a special occasion, you haven't been paying attention!
As long as a certain segment of society think their rights are superior to those they disagree with and gives them the right to take away the freedom of speech, freedom of assembly of others, this party is just getting started!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What is it they line up for , to hear his 'solutions' or see who he insults next?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

People are disgusted with the Establishment trying to shovel their 'crap' down our throats election after election. Going forward the mainstream parties either have to change their rules and stop pretending that voting matters or get in line behind the people. Trump and Bernie opened this whole process up for the future.

And if you really believe in that, change and hope, for the future…

You just got "Trumped".

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What is it they line up for , to hear his 'solutions' or see who he insults next?

They want to see who gets ejected before Trump shows up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join