It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillarys Classified Email Problem... a closer look

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He hasn't proven anything.

On the other hand, I've just provided precedence in which a private server, outside of government control and with no NSA waiver, has been used by a presidential administration with no consequences whatsoever. Up to 22 millions emails were never recovered and no one bothered to look for clearance violations.

On topic: Rick has given you some eye candy to look over, but it means nothing. He cannot prove when those emails were classified, why they wee classified and he cannot rectify the issue of over-classification.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: queenofswords

He hasn't proven anything.

On the other hand, I've just provided precedence in which a private server, outside of government control and with no NSA waiver, has been used by a presidential administration with no consequences whatsoever. Up to 22 millions emails were never recovered and no one bothered to look for clearance violations.

On topic: Rick has given you some eye candy to look over, but it means nothing. He cannot prove when those emails were classified, why they wee classified and he cannot rectify the issue of over-classification.

Do you know the difference between classified and unclassified?

You haven't proven squat.... once again... try again you fail.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Did Bush store classified information on that server? Do you have proof? You should call the FBI.

It was never fully investigated. We will never know.

Hillary stored classified information on her personal home server,,, she got caught and someone called the FBI. Big difference.

When was it classified, what did it contain and is it possible it was retroactively classified by an intelligence community that is known for over-classifying damn near everything?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Did Bush store classified information on that server? Do you have proof? You should call the FBI.

It was never fully investigated. We will never know.

Hillary stored classified information on her personal home server,,, she got caught and someone called the FBI. Big difference.

When was it classified, what did it contain and is it possible it was retroactively classified by an intelligence community that is known for over-classifying damn near everything?

Ok now we are getting somewhere.... you are saying that because Bush MIGHT have have had some classified information on a server ran by the RNC, that Hillary should be given free pass on the 2200+ she caught red handed with on her own personal server.

I got it.
edit on R572016-04-27T16:57:21-05:00k574Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R582016-04-27T16:58:57-05:00k584Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I've proven that there is precedence in which high-level government officials have used a private server with no consequences.

In other threads I have proven that the intelligence community consistently over-classifies materials and Clinton has been fighting against that. Much of what has been classified, her legal team has tried to get them to fully release. But they wont, even though the emails may be innocuous.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

No, what I am saying is the Clinton legal team has precedence to make the private/personal server issue completely moot.

As for the classified stuff, you have to have a lot more context to come to any conclusion whatsoever. We have to know why they were classified.

For example, not too long ago you claimed that one of the emails contained satellite imagery because of it's TK classification. Come to find out it was an email that contained the word 'drone' that caused the classification. Fortunately, you backed away from that nonsense.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I've proven that there is precedence in which high-level government officials have used a private server with no consequences.

In other threads I have proven that the intelligence community consistently over-classifies materials and Clinton has been fighting against that. Much of what has been classified, her legal team has tried to get them to fully release. But they wont, even though the emails may be innocuous.

"I've proven that there is precedence in which high-level government officials have used a private server with no consequences."

Again, were there 2200+ classified emails found on any other servers?

You are blowing smoke... doing a bad job of it.

See you on indictment recommendation day...

Tick Tock baby Tick Tock.

edit on R052016-04-27T17:05:27-05:00k054Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There is no viable precedence. In the early 2000's, less than half of Americans had internet access. The technology was new and not widely used nor understood, believe it or not.

It is much much different for 2009 - 2013. There is no comparison and no excuse for what Hillary did and she should be held to a different standard considering the advances in technology by the time she was Secy. of State. She needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
edit on 27-4-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You continue to use the old line, others did it before HRC; the fact others have done an illegal act does not make it legal. Is there legal precedence (prior court decisions) to support the innocence of the past email abusers, will that precedence apply the HRC case?

You cling to the retroactive classification of documents, can you prove they were all retroactively classified?

Can you prove none of the classified documents were stripped of their classification before being sent?

You do realize your being evasive, does not mean HRC is innocent, don't you?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The private server may have another little problem in store for Mrs.Clinton..

18 U.S. Code § 1519 – Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy

"Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both."

Mrs.Clinton told us she never sent any classified information by email.

We know that is not true.

Mrs.Clinton told us only personal emails were deleted from her server.

I wonder how true that is...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

You cling to the retroactive classification of documents, can you prove they were all retroactively classified?

No. Can you prove that they were classified at the time of transmission?

Can you prove none of the classified documents were stripped of their classification before being sent?

No. Can you prove they were classified before being sent?

You do realize your being evasive, does not mean HRC is innocent, don't you?

I am not being evasive. I have no clue what is happening here, other than the sparse information that has been released. I cannot say she is innocent, and I cannot say she is guilty.

That is the entire point. We can keep going-on with these email circle jerks to the cows come home. Rick does not have any more information than you or I and it is therefore illogical to come to any conclusion.

We don't have any context to why the emails were classified, when they were classified and if they actually contain actually classified information that violates security protocols.

Rick knows this and every time he creates a thread trying to push this nonsense, he eventually breaks down and has to admit what I just said.

Tick Tock...we will have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I also believe there was recently-discovered correspondence showing SOS Clinton instructing an aide to remove classifications from an email so it could be sent as a non-official email.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
please enthrall me me everything you know about george bush's private e-mail scandal, and link us to all of your posts about that one

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

We don't have any context to why the emails were classified, when they were classified and if they actually contain actually classified information that violates security protocols.

Except for the ones that are top secret and can't even be released at all.

Some of those are connected to Obama according the SD and the White House.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you have any information on how they are connected to Obama?

I don't think Obama will allow this to go to his DOJ, no matter what he claims because, imo, he may be complicit. He intentionally failed to appoint a permanent IG for the State Dept. during her entire tenure.

There is a reason for that. Why is no one asking 'why'? Obama and Hillary were up to something perhaps?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

"We don't have any context to why the emails were classified, when they were classified and if they actually contain actually classified information that violates security protocols."

That's funny... the CIA, 2 Inspector Generals, and the agencies other than the State Department that went over the emails disagree with that assessment. I am pretty sure they did not classify those emails because they were about yoga routines. That is really all I need... I am actually good with just the word of the 2 Inspector Generals.

Hillary is screwed and no amount of smoke you blow is ever going to change that.

edit on R552016-04-27T17:55:29-05:00k554Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R562016-04-27T17:56:00-05:00k564Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R002016-04-27T18:00:48-05:00k004Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

From Reuters..

" Two of the sources told Reuters that one of the reports on the emails came from the CIA. Three sources said the other report came from the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA), which analyzes U.S. spy satellite intelligence."

Seems the kind of thing that is just unmistakeably classified.

From Politico..

"Intelligence officials have discovered sensitive national security information on Hillary Clinton’s server that goes beyond the “top secret” level, the intelligence community inspector general told lawmakers in a letter last week.

In a copy of the Jan. 14 correspondence obtained by POLITICO, Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III told both the Senate Intelligence and Senate Foreign Relations committees that intelligence agencies found messages relating to what are known as “special access programs,” or SAP. That’s an even more restricted subcategory of sensitive compartmented information, or SCI, which is top secret national security information derived from sensitive intelligence sources. "

That "security protocols" are well and truly violated is almost unquestionable.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

"We don't have any context to why the emails were classified, when they were classified and if they actually contain actually classified information that violates security protocols."

That's funny... the CIA, 2 Inspector Generals, and the agencies other than the State Department than went over the emails disagree with that assessment. I am pretty sure they did not classify those emails because they were about yoga routines. That is really all I need... I am actually good with just the word of the 2 Inspector Generals.

Hillary is screwed and no amount of smoke you blow is ever going to change that.

I agree.....I think there is enough there for an indictment.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Correct U R!

Clinton, using her private email server, asks for “the TPs,” apparently a reference to talking points being prepared for her. Sullivan, who is using his official State Department email, responds, “They say they’ve had issues sending secure fax. They’re working on it.” Clinton responds, “If they can’t, turn into nonpaper w[ith] no identifying heading and send nonsecure.”

source

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hi,

nice find with that one

We have seen too many dead soldiers to want Mrs.Clinton driving the bus

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join