It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillarys Classified Email Problem... a closer look

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: RickinVa

It is correct that Hillary is the first to have a personal email server, but she is not the first to use a private server outside of government control.

Other people have used commerical email accounts or party servers such as the DNC or RNC servers. NO one has ever used their own personal email server.

Still out of government control and a violation of the security measures put in place, correct? Schultz is still incorrect.

To say other wise is nothing but a lie and you damn well know it. You may not know the difference between a private server and personal private server, but everyone else does... including the head of the DNC when she got corrected after trying to say the exact same crap you just did.

Please show we where in the security protocols it differentiates from personal private and private server.

Do you think you can store classified material on either? You are not making a valid point here.... you are focusing on FOIA issues and not the fact that 2200+ classified emails were found on her private unclassified email server.

Lets talk about the topis of this thread.... can you explain why Hillary Clinton was email so many classified emails from her aides at the state department to her home?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I read what she said. She is wrong on the private server bit. Clinton was not the first.

Did other Secretary of States use private email server? Nothing about other Government officials was mentioned, also not all Government officials handle as highly classified documents as the SOS does!

I don't know. But I know Bush's Senior Political adviser and Chief of Staff did.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Are you saying that there have been others that have set up their own private servers for their own private use? Please tell us who did this.

The one Hillary and Bill set up in their home was for their personal family foundation and was located in a closet in their personal residence. I have never heard of a high level government official doing such a thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

a reply to: AlaskanDad

I read what she said. She is wrong on the private server bit. Clinton was not the first.

Did other Secretary of States use private email server? Nothing about other Government officials was mentioned, also not all Government officials handle as highly classified documents as the SOS does!

I don't know. But I know Bush's Senior Political adviser and Chief of Staff did.

He is blowing smoke by trying to play word games.... his logic dictates that if someone used a gmail account instead of a government account, since gmail is not a government entitiy... technically it is a private server.

He then goes way put on the Hillary limb to draw a connection between that and her privately owned server she kept in her residence. Big leap of faith on that type of logic.

He knows he is being intellectually dishonest.

edit on R332016-04-27T16:33:28-05:00k334Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Do you think you can store classified material on either? You are not making a valid point here.... you are focusing on FOIA issues and not the fact that 2200+ classified emails were found on her private unclassified email server.

I'm focusing on precedence. Something very similar to the Clinton email scandal occurred in the not too distant past and it was never taken to court. In fact, I don't believe a full investigation ever took place, even though millions of emails were deleted from the server.

Lets talk about the topis of this thread.... can you explain why Hillary Clinton was email so many classified emails from her aides at the state department to her home?

Because they clicked the 'send' button?

Anyway, before we can say much about this issue we have to find out why the emails were classified, when and what they contained. Do you have that info?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Are you saying that there have been others that have set up their own private servers for their own private use? Please tell us who did this.

The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007 during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an email server not controlled by the federal government. Conducting governmental business in this manner is a possible violation of the Presidential Records Act of 1978, and the Hatch Act.[1] Over 5 million emails may have been lost.[2][3] Greg Palast claims to have come up with 500 of the Karl Rove emails, leading to damaging allegations.[4] In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been lost.[5]

It was not personally owned by Bush, but it was a private server owned by the RNC.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

People know that.

Love watching you use your extensive knowledge of the facts...along with your very diligent and in-depth research.
Keep up the great threads...I'm certain there will be much more incriminating material coming your way.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'm focusing on precedence. Something very similar to the Clinton email scandal occurred in the not too distant past and it was never taken to court. In fact, I don't believe a full investigation ever took place, even though millions of emails were deleted from the server.

Because they clicked the 'send' button?

Anyway, before we can say much about this issue we have to find out why the emails were classified, when and what they contained. Do you have that info?

Sure... you can go google Guccifer + Blumenthal.... when you find those sites that have them in their original form, just go back and look at the state departments emails, compare the non redacted ones... presto,,, now you know what classified information was redacted.... then what?

You will still say you do not have enough information. it pointless.
edit on R372016-04-27T16:37:11-05:00k374Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

email server not controlled by the federal government

owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee,[6] for various communications of unknown content or purpose.

I'm the one being dishonest? This has nothing to do with gmail. This is about servers.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Ahhh...I see what he's doing now. Selective blindess. He makes a statement, but doesn't back it up with sources and facts.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee,[6] for various communications of unknown content or purpose.

I'm the one being dishonest? This has nothing to do with gmail. This is about servers.

I asked you 2 days ago to name one single government official who used their own personal privately owned email server to conduct their official government business...

I am still waiting... you are still blowing smoke.
edit on R392016-04-27T16:39:21-05:00k394Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R402016-04-27T16:40:11-05:00k404Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Ahhh...I see what he's doing now. Selective blindess. He makes a statement, but doesn't back it up with sources and facts.

I just did. It was a private server, not personal and it was outside the control of the government. I've also asked for him to prove that it is differentiated in the security protocols.

Can you find that?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You have presented well-researched fact based information. I think Introvert is jerking your chain by continuously asking you to do it again and again and again and again and again. IMO, it's time he actually stop being lazy and hazy and do some leg work of his own. Otherwise, just let people stick their heads back in the sand.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I asked you 2 days ago to name one single government official who used their own personal privately owned email server to conduct their official government business...

I am still waiting... you ares still blowing smoke.

And I said I could not provide that example.

I've asked you to provide clarity in how the difference between private and personal-private is laid out in the security laws.

Can you do that?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You have presented well-researched fact based information. I think Introvert is jerking your chain by continuously asking you to do it again and again and again and again and again. IMO, it's time he actually stop being lazy and hazy and do some leg work of his own. Otherwise, just let people stick their heads back in the sand.

To come to any conclusion you would have to have information that is currently classified. Correct? Rick does not have that. He only has enough info to make personal suggestions at what may come later down the road.

It is Rick that is blowing smoke because he has very little info to go off of.
edit on 27-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Can you find that?

What are you asking? You are not making any sense.....

Electronic classified information can only be stored on authorized government storage devices with NSA approved encryption....

Any private server would have to receive a waiver from NSA. That would never be allowed so it is a moot point.

edit on R442016-04-27T16:44:45-05:00k444Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
One question about Hillary's private system....

Did she actually pay for the equipment and maintenance herself?

Or was she somehow billing and expensing the costs off to the State Department?

Could be fraudulent one way or another.

edit on Apr-27-2016 by xuenchen because: hidden costs to taxpayers are dirty

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Goodness gracious! Maybe you aren't receiving all the posts in a thread. Maybe there is something wrong with your computer, because RickinVa has thoroughly laid out information along with sources in the multitude of threads on this subject. Yet, over and over, you want it repeated. No. Go back and look it up and do your own research. If I were Rick, I would be sick and tired of babysitting you.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What are you asking? You are not making any sense..... Electronic classified information can only be stored on authorized government storage devices with NSA approved encryption.... Any private server would have to receive a waiver from NSA. That would never be allowed so it is a moot point.

Do I have to write it out in crayon?

You are trying to make a clear contrast between a personal-private server and a private server. All I am asking is that contrast is differentiated in the security protocols.

The Bush admin used a private server that did not have an NSA waiver. It was never taken to court of fully investigated. If Clinton is taken to court over her stupid decisions, her legal team will have precedence to refer to...the Bush email scandal.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

What are you asking? You are not making any sense..... Electronic classified information can only be stored on authorized government storage devices with NSA approved encryption.... Any private server would have to receive a waiver from NSA. That would never be allowed so it is a moot point.

Do I have to write it out in crayon?

You are trying to make a clear contrast between a personal-private server and a private server. All I am asking is that contrast is differentiated in the security protocols.

The Bush admin used a private server that did not have an NSA waiver. It was never taken to court of fully investigated. If Clinton is taken to court over her stupid decisions, her legal team will have precedence to refer to...the Bush email scandal.

Did Bush store classified information on that server? Do you have proof? You should call the FBI.

Hillary stored classified information on her personal home server,,, she got caught and someone called the FBI. Big difference.

You obviously have no understanding what so ever of how classified information is handled.

edit on R522016-04-27T16:52:40-05:00k524Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join