It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Hay young man, I found the page in question for you, jeez I worked up a sweat.

It is page 64 in this Shed addition and the twelfth post from the top by super moderator KangarooExe. It out lines the parameter.
Cheers

Sorry I don't know how to link

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Ah thank you! There was no need to go to all the trouble!
edit on 1-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

I bid adieu to this place and peoples for some minutes, hours or an eternity time alone shall tell.
edit on 1-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Oh nice!! Shiny!!

You knows people? Interesting.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Just peeking in to get caught up. Off to watch WWE Payback! My old lady secret vice

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

HELLO NIGHT...I MIGHT BE ON FOR A VERY LITTLE WHILE..VERY LITTLE..YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY..AND MAYBE A FEW OTHERS KNOW AS WELL...I AM TRYING MY BEST...BUT ITS NOT WORKING TO GOOD WITH IT.....

edit on 1-5-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

WELL YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY...SORRY....

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I really like how you put it Cody.

Every human I know has had trial and errors in life. I know some people who have had more trial and less errors. I know people who have more errors and less trails.

In my experience the people who learn from their errors and try their trials are the people in life that make it. I am not talking money, I am taking about being a honest well rounded person, a person who can look at a decision and make a good choice.

The reason you made a good choice Cody is because your errors and trails taught you to be a Effen Man.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Cheer up, buckaroo! Turn that frown upside down. Remember, cookies are fancy on the outside. You are fancy on the inside because:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I hope you don't mind dear if I add to Cody's response to this about how life will throw you a curb ball or as I would say "Put a stick in your wheel"
First I will say some people actually reach their goals or at least give the appearance that they have.

(Add on to Cody's list.)

Tiamat, I will refrain from giving details of the abuse I encountered as a child and teenager, but it made me crooked. Not a crook but crooked. A stick in the wheel.
Too many bad decisions out of ignorance and defiance. A stick in the wheel.
Bad immune system so all ways sickly. A stick in the wheel.
Lost my baby. A stick in the wheel.
Lost my parents at age 24. A stick in the wheel.
No matter about the rest.

Life is not easy, and we must live with our regrets, our failures and the pain others have inflicted upon us.
But for me, this only applies to me, I do not impose my standards upon others, if I can't hold others joy and pain I have failed.
If I don't take a stand for what I think is right because I fear rejection, I have failed.

If I don't take responsibility for my own failure and pain, expecting others to solve it, I have failed.

And perhaps most importantly if I reject the compassion, kindness and advice of others I am guilty of pride, only wanting to use my pain as a crutch to gain pity.

As you may have deducted, I have walked these paths. I walked in my shoes and wore them out.
)))))HUGS((((((

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Hi WIS! And hello to everyone else.
I see where You said You know not how to link a post. There is a little button atop each of Our posts that says, "Link" with a push pin icon next to it.

We are supposed to Simply click on that, and something magical happens. It does NOT work for Me, so I just right click on that "link" button, and in the menu that pops up for Me here using WIndows 7, I choose "copy link address". Then just paste that into a reply to someone, and it will give them a click-link to that particular post, You wanted them to see! See! Simple!! LOL!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi CC! Just getting here as I have been cruising other threads...
I had a long reply here that I just deleted...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
CC you just hang in there, please.

a reply to: ccbears
A grand hug from the Big Bad Wolf .

Are you planting "stuff" for spring? Do you have a garden?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thanks Buddy, I will try that, but since I installed Windows 10 (
I .....hate it) nothing is working for me. It is evil.
It is soooooo nice to have you guys back. I hope you are enjoying your selves.
WIS

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You're welcome for sure!

I am NEVER going to windows 10!
All I hear is bad stories about it, so, NO Thank You!! LOL!!

Feels good to be back!

I only wish I could enter more in Our Story,
than just other stuff here.

There is so much happening to all of Us anymore, that it is just insane!
(I say that as I pull out My Hair!!)
Not really, but You know what I mean?! LOL!!! LMAO!!!
Hoo Hoo Hee Hee Haw Haw There coming to take Me away Ho Ho!! LMFAO!!!

edit on 1-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ok I use a Mac. I thought I would fit in and buy a dell last week with Windows 10. Pure evil. Evil.com -------------------------. My lap top came from dell UPS. I took it out of the box setup wireless. Windows 10 updated. The computer told me to attach a external drive to complete the update. It was out of storage. LOL. I shut to lid and refuse to turn it back on.'I know what you mean about Windows 10 evil

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

In my experience the people who learn from their errors and try their trials are the people in life that make it. talking I am taking about being a honest well rounded person, a person who can look at a decision and make a good choice.

I understand your sentiment, but I have found that no matter how much you have learned, or how honest you are you have to compromise your self to survive.
I refuse to compromise. You can deduct the conclusion.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Yah I heard there is a LOT of spyware in it! Windows 10 that is!! BAD Stuff Bro. Baaaaad!! LMAO!!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yes bad. All Windows 10'does is report back to Microsoft. It like a real nosy girlfriend but worse.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I HATE Compromise My self!! But, Have had to here or there, as I hate conflict too, so...
I feel when I do, I am lying. I hate that as well...
Makes Me hate Myself.
Deductions from that are easy to see, or read as it may be...
SO. I find that by not doing anything at all,
but sit here and punch these keys,
keeps me in good standings with Myself.
MOSTof the time!! LMAO!!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
First I have to say how very proud I am of each and every member who has reached out to Tiamat with their wisdom, compassion and love. So very, very proud and pleased.

Sorry I missed you guys earlier.

CC, you are doing just fine. You have your mighty dragon by your side, you're a unicorn and on a journey, all is well.

Syx, continue that story when you can. I'm still thinking on what to write.

Kaelci I saw your post somewhere in these pages and will miss you while you are away.

Finally, hello to whoever is still here!

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join