It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: cody599

I do wish You the Best of Good Luck My Friend!
Cheers!!

Heartfelt thanks

I'll post pics of before and after sometime next year, I'm really looking forward that post

Cody

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: jacygirl
Lazy looking little critter. Are they nocturnal?

6 posts to go, hun.

Nocturnal? Ferrets actually sleep around 20 hours/day.
They go into ferret comas (true), they sleep so heavily.

She's full of hijinks in the morning when she wakes up for her treats and play time.
Then she disappears to one of numerous places to nap.
I just adore her.
Thanks for asking.
jacy xoxo

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

C'mon Skiddy you're killing us here LOL

Cody

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Hi, Michael,

sorry for the delay in replying. I left myself logged in but have hardly been near the computer for a couple of hours till just now. Needed a little time away.

She has some days that are not so bad and others are pretty rough. But that's my perspective of how she is. For her, there is no such thing, because she can't really recall what yesterday was like. She is barely aware of "now" most of the time.

But yes, she eats every day.
Today, for example, she wasn't sure if she was hungry. But I knew she had to be, because she'd had nothing since last night. So I made her some vermicelli spaghetti with Milano sauce. She likes spaghetti. Later, when she wakes up again, I'll give her some yogurt or maybe corn flakes with fresh banana slices on top. It'll give her energy and vitamins but it's easy to digest.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
LEAVING NOW BYE...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

See Ya later CC. Love Ya!

(I'm heading into My notepad to write somemore for the Story...)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl and also to: Night Star
Hello Jacy and Night,

thank you both for your comments. Jacy, that must be hard. I follow what you're saying about not being able to "love them better" (meaning to make them well again). And as time goes by, there will be more and more people in the same situation. Hopefully, one day doctors and scientists will find a way to stop these brain diseases before they really get started. I know that's their ultimate goal, but meanwhile -- well, we do what we can.

Night, my wife likes to listen to music at times. Classical or modern (like eg Pink Floyd or Queen), whatever I put on for her to hear. Or I'll use some karaoke songs and sing to her. She always enjoys that.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Night Star

Hello to whoever is still here, had to finish up cooking and did some dishes and took my turtle out.

Do you walk it on a leash? That would be something to see lol.

LOL

No, but I have taken him outside in the Summer. Damned turtles are usually slow, but the second I sit down, he's off like a bat out of hell.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: JustMike

For you.

Thank you!
I had to quote this one! It's so lovely it's worth having in the thread twice! They're just such amazing little birds.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Awwwww, every time I see your ferret it reminds me of my Minka who died years ago. RIP sweet ferret girl! They are the most interest pets to have, but you have to literally ferret proof your house. I'm sure you know what I mean. LOL

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

No, but I have taken him outside in the Summer. Damned turtles are usually slow, but the second I sit down, he's off like a bat out of hell.

Night I just burst out laughing at that

Cue Meatloaf LOL

Cody

edit on 1/5/16 by cody599 because: Ummmmmmmmmmmmm wrong cue first time

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Awwwww, every time I see your ferret it reminds me of my Minka who died years ago. RIP sweet ferret girl! They are the most interest pets to have, but you have to literally ferret proof your house. I'm sure you know what I mean. LOL

Sorry Night...*gasp*...still flopping around laughing and snorting...at your turtle...like a bat out of hell..omg, that's funny!!

Umm, yeah...it looks like a daycare in here. Tunnels, toys, bags, boxes...then she goes and sleeps in my bedroom closet. When I lose her...I will lose a part of me.
jacy xoxo

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That's a lot of sleep. Do you take her out like that, wearing her around your neck like a living fur stole?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

OMG ! So did I.

Thank goodness I wasn't drinking or eating something when I read that.

I have this vision in my head now. And when I think about it, it makes me giggle.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A fast turtle. Wow. Do you race your turtle?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That's a lot of sleep. Do you take her out like that, wearing her around your neck like a living fur stole?

I've never told you guys about the Mother of Dragons video I made using Sophie and stuffed ferrets, did I?
I deleted it...but...nevermind.

I put her on my shoulder (like in my avi) sometimes and she licks my ear.
But ferrets don't cuddle. All affection is completely on their terms.

You are being paged in your thread, by the way!

jacy xoxo

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Cue Meatloaf LOL
Happy to oblige!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I saw it mentioned in another thread. Flames and ferrets. Wow lol.

edit on 1-5-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

OMG ! So did I.

Thank goodness I wasn't drinking or eating something when I read that.

I have this vision in my head now. And when I think about it, it makes me giggle.

I'm still chuckling, managed to resist posting the vid.............................just

Cody

ETA: Unlike Skid LOL
edit on 1/5/16 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Cody, I thought of that too! LOL

JustMike, you are a such wonderful and loving husband.

Oh I missed that CC was here. Hello!

My apologies to everyone. I just cleaned the Rat's cage. I call her Mousie because she just reminds me of a big mouse. Still have to put her log in and some wood chew sticks and food and treats. I don't know why I bother putting a food dish in there because she takes everything out and puts her food all over the place. Then the gold fish tank needs everything taken out, filters cleaned and what-not.

Then I have some laundry and housework, so I will be popping in later.

Much love to you all! and for the boys...Behave! LOL

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join