It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
So no need to worry! It was fun, but I can understand why people drink when headbanging. I feel my brain bouncing around. The only evidence of its existence, heh

On TOP!!!!
edit on 30-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I fancy a Segway but they just look so weird.

originally posted by: Night Star
Hi Bob! Timely is right. Got your running shoes on? I think next time I'm all behind, I'm getting me some kind of cart to ride around in.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I swear this elixir will not make me emotional
Cheers family and friends

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Kim, you didn't get a tip from that 700.00 party?

Bob, I'll take anything motorized. These pages fly by too fast!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Hello Youngling! Don't mind me tonight if I'm not bubbly. I'm sleepy and trying to stay awake a while.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Er bubbly? I'm afraid I am unaware of what this means. Oh I just googled. Why aren't you happy?!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

No Ma'am, I did not. Thought that was kind of crummy

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
Hey Sally want to go out tonight on a date?

BOB, the tree look out yikes...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So....I'll share this; if I should stop sharing my threads do let me know! The bitter taste of beer..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Tiamat, just not perky. I'm fine, just sleepy.

Kim, that is awful! You should have gotten a hell of a tip that night!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey Gang! Back from a wonderful dinner that CC made for tonight! I am stuffed! LOL!!
Just did some speedreading to try to get caught up here. Man these pages fly past like lightening!!

Ok here's what I gathered while backreading...
Not trying to purposelyleave anyone out here.
Well You all know I mean well...

a reply to: zazzafrazz
Lovin the new Blue/green haired Avatar You have! Very cool!!

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Hi WIS! I liked that Sailors Tale! It was a Very good read!

Oh I see you are heading off to dream land. Pleasent Dreams to You!!

a reply to: onehuman
Hi O.H.! I agree with relating to someones avatar!
Mine gets changed a lot, but ALWAYS Dragons!!
So I'm not usually hard to spot...

I really like the new Avvy You are sporting! Very cool!
Sorry that no one tipped You! THat was bull shirts!! I can only offer You a virtual tip.
Here You can have this. I have many more in My stash and wanted You to at least have this Chest...

a reply to: Errollorre
Hey Man! Very neat video and song! Well done!
Very well done indeed!!

a reply to: Timely
Hey Bro! Long time no see! How are Ya doin over there?!
Good, I hope? AL is well in My world at present...

Hi Night! Yes insane is how I see that too! Like Wowsas!!! LOL!!!

a reply to: 1984hasarrived
(Waving back!) Friendly Hugs back atchYa!
Hope You are well this evening? Well it's evening here. 8:47 pm as I write this...

Awesome writing for Our reading pleasure!! Very good!

Ok. Now to finish My segment for the Story.. Back soon...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh ok. Got worried for a sec. You ought to be happy. Always and no excuse for anything less than great joy for you!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Why thank you

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You are most certainly welcome!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Awww, thanks Son!

Hiya Syx!

If I disappear, it's because I fell asleep.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It is true mother
You're an amazing person and thus deserve the best! Hope you don't disappear. I'll go searching if you do!

link   
Syx, CC, The Wizard and all the Dragons who escaped death in the battle, were on their way back to The Shed when one of the Dragons said, "Syx? Do You think we are safe, now that The wicked Witch is dead? I mean, there are probably so many other evil entities in this once happy realm that we will undoubtedly encounter one of them in the future!"

"I hope We are safe now! But never let up Your Guard! We don't know when We may encounter more evil in this place. There are many with nefarious intentionsin hiding. Of that I am sure..." Syx replied.

The Dragons gathered the warm updrafts beneath their wings, as they glided effortlessly on their way home. The day was sunny and bright, filling their souls with pleasent feelings. "Look this way all of You!" One of the blue Dragons said. "For over there I thought I saw a ship, beached along the shores of the island below. Now it has vanished from My sight!?"

"I too thought I saw that ship Blue!" CC exclaimed. "I shall go down to have a closer look."
CC Banked to the left, and started to descend down to the shoreline. Her wings glimmered in the bright sunlight.Each large feather casting a different glistening shade of red, green, blue, and purple. So pretty was She now as a flying Unicorn. Syx thought of times when CC was a Polar Bear. She had given Him the gift of Twin Baby Bragons, Polar Bear and Dragon mix, a time ago now. Those Young Bragons were larger in size now. Beautiful in Thier mixture from Their Parents...

CC was now on the beach after softly landing in the warm sand. She walked along the waters edge, and looked around for any sign of a beached ship. Far ahead of Her she saw the shape of a ship, then it was gone from view. Then it reappeared and stayed in vision as a large boat, laying on its side on the waters edge. Fascinated by the sight, She walked faster towards the ship.

There were two human looking people walking around the boat, looking at it closely. As CC was closer enough now to hear the chatter between the two people, she heard one of them ask ,"Where are We? This does not look familiar to Me at all!" The Female said to the Male. "I know not of this place. It does not even show up on our maps!" The Man said in reply, as He was looking over a map. "I also am , well fascinated, at how We kept appearing here, then back on the waters of our journey!" The Woman said.

"Well it may be that You have fallen into a rift in the space time continum!" CC said as She walked closer to the two people.

"How is it that You can talk! And , well, what are You?!" The woman said in a surprised tone.

"I am CC! Have You never seen a flying Unicorn before?" CC said smiling. You are in the Land We call Accasia! This is a magical fantasy Realm, where anything is possible, and odd things happen all the time!" CC explained.

"My oh My!" The Female exclaimed. "I have seen Unicorns that fly only in Fantasy book stories! Never before have I seen one in real life! This is a strange, but wondeful place!" She chimed.

"I do believe You may be right CC. I saw the air itself shimmer around us, before we found ourselves here. We may have indeed stumbled upon an open portal that led Us here!" The man said excitedly. "My name is Drom. This is My wife Tilla." He added.

"Well You know My name already. I am with a group of Dragons, and an amazing Wizard!" CC told the two.

"Dragons! But, But..." Tilla stammered. "They are only told of in Fantasy tales! They are real here as well?!"

"Why Yes they are real! One of them is My husband. We call Him Syx." Cc said to the amazed Humans. "Let Me call him here now for You to see."

"That would be wonderful!" Tilla said with a wide smile on her face. With that, CC called to Syx in Her mind.

"CC I have been listening to You and the humans for a while now. I shall be there in no time at all!" Syx returned from His mind.

"I have just called for My husband. He shall be here very soon." CC told Drom and Tilla.

"But You made no sound!?" Tilla said wonderingly. "How, what, did, Oh My! You used telapathy?" She asked in wonder.

"Why Yes We use it a lot here! You can learn how to do it as well. We have some Elves that have learned Magik, and can teach You in no time at all!" (To be continued...)

link   
It seems normal with our dragon back. It just isn't the same shed without a dragon.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hi Night! No sleepy yet! Ya gotta read my entry first!?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Awww Shucky Darns.. LOL!! Ya made Me blush Night!

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join