It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yeah, I had a look through it and it seems a bit draconian imho. On other boards I have been in there was a general language safe U14 policy in most threads/areas, but certain areas that was waived. I understand that is not the case here, so will respect that.

I don't want to get into a whole discussion about it, just voicing my opinion.

a reply to: cody599

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
In a Rammstein frame of mind - German metal is the canine's wotsits.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Thanks so much Cody!
I took a picture of the sunrise from the shed this morning because the moon was still pretty bright, then I decided to zoom the moon as you never know if youll see something flying around it! Nothing today, but maybe one day!

I'm also very excited right now because I have been worried about the baby my sand cranes had. Hadnt seen it since the day I took picture of it. Quite the racket this morning and it appears there are two and more grown of course. Ill pop those pics up in a bit as I just took them!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
awesome pictures onehuman - what are you using as a camera?

a reply to: onehuman

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Thank you. I'm using a Cannon Power Shot SX60 HS. I really love its zoom capabilities. The crane family below were well over a 100 yards away, and I still wasn't fully zoomed. Just gets a little shaky then without a tripod

edit on 4/30/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Love the cranes.

I had a Canon Sureshot (I think that was the name) many moons ago - it was awesome, and even had a removable remote control. This is pre digital days, ie over 20 years ago.

It also had a top viewfinder which was really cool.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Thanks so much Cody!

No problem

My years of 'working' over at the avatar creations thread has honed my Ninja skills at explaining the process

Great pics

I have an Olympus E510 which bought a 500mm zoom for, dumb thing to do really I can't use it for camera shake LOL, at least not until I upgrade my tripod to something sturdier.

I got for taking pictures of the moon as well, also dumb as living in England we many cloudy nights
However when we move there is a hill nearby that will be perfect for taking shots, so mildly optimistic here.

I just checked out Ellroll's eagle cam

Wow those sukers grow fast

Cody

edit on 30/4/16 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'm just quoting this moderator's post for anyone who might have missed it.

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Greetings Shed Members!

Just a quick and friendly reminder that discussions of other members, threads, posts, etc. that are not directly related to this thread are not allowed and will be removed as per the T&C's.

Your cooperation in this matter is beneficial to you as well as the site and is appreciated.

Thank You!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
HI Cody - can I ask you a question that is on my mind?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hi Mike, hope all is ok - or at least as well as it can be - sorry, I am crap with words in this kind of situation.

a reply to: JustMike

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hi, everyone.

Hope your day is going well!

Just want to say that the poem thread Quantum did for my wife and I is now back up again. It's HERE.

Staff removed it until they could check with me that I was okay with it. This is pretty much SOP for any new thread that has a pic of a member who is not the OP.

I'd also like to make a little request as a member. Please take note of Kanga's PSA that I've quoted above.

Here's a guideline: is what you've posted okay for a workplace? Is it okay for children to see? If it isn't, then it shouldn't be here.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Hi Mike

Good to see you as always, hope all is as well as can be hoped for, I've been researching cerebral atrophy, it aint pretty, and comes in so many guises, I can only offer you an ear/shoulder. But its there for you.

How is Dada doing ? Sleeping obviously otherwise you wouldn't be here, but apart from that.

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1984hasarrived
HI Cody - can I ask you a question that is on my mind?

Absolutely

Fire away, I very much wear my heart on my sleeve so no worries there

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yep, and thanks for that addition/clarification Mike.

So NSFW basically is not allowed. AFAIK I have not posted anything that contravenes that.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thank you, JustMike!
I kindly respect your photo and would have never posted your picture on a poem without it being here already!

Would a moderator remove a thread someone made using my photo? Just wondering!

Have a great day!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ok, an easy one as you explained the equation thingy about karma etc, I hope.

How come my karma level is same as yours but all my other stats are soooo much lower?

I am genuinely curious to know what I have been doing right/wrong to get that so fast.

Cheers

edit on 30-4-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: FFS - one time I will post a comment without a typo edit!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yes, she's sleeping now. Was up for a few hours this morning then flaked out again about an hour ago. Seems a bit better than the past two days, though. So hopefully, her brain is finding ways to adjust and manage as best it can.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
(((((hugs)))))

no words

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

That is quite a compliment that people trust you like that. I obviously haven't changed my avatar since they made the changes!

I don't have a tripod, so I'm always trying to find something to at least lean on. Wildlife doesn't seem to like to wait for you to find something though!

I'm a moon freak too. I took this of the recent full one. I did get even more zoom, but you lose part of the moon doing it. That is some zoom you bought. Hope it works out on the future hill for you

edit on 4/30/16 by onehuman because: must copy whole code....

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Just WOW!!

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join