It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onesmartdog
So, I got a question. Why is it the shed 5. I saw that there was 1-4. Just curious. And, man, this thread moves fast. But I like it .

Well it's a long story and goes something like this...

Once upon a time there was a Valentine's Day thread where a bunch of people went and we were having so much fun that it was well after Valentine's day and we got closed down. Jacy started the shed story and we all joined in and lived happily ever after. Each thread we are allowed 400 pages, hence the shed 1 through 5.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
LOL, that was quite the exit Jacy! See you tomorrow and enjoy your movie!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hello is anyone home? Looks around the corner to the left then the right. Walks down the hall and opens doors and peeks in after gently knocking of course.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

BOO
edit on 5 13 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I am in and out, will be around for a while.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 212

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They stood together in the passageway for several seconds, staring at each other, before Darien bowed briefly and bade Sita enter the chamber behind the fissure. “Please, enter. Do be quick, these caves are not safe.”

Sita shivered as the icy chill penetrated her flesh, suspicions rampant, she quickly touched her hand to the runes that shone around the opening in the wall. They seemed to hum as the palm of her hand touched the glowing symbols, a sound that thrummed through her soul and brought a longing within her heart as a nostalgia came over her. A strong magic of the past, these protection runes were no falsity; with a tear in her eye, she looked up at Darien once more and without a word she quickly entered the chamber.

Darien quickly followed and seemed to hesitate as he gazed at her curiously. “I have many questions, and I’m certain that you do also. But, Azothinne? You are confused… I am not Azothinne.” His eyes lowered to the fluffy white kitten that she had cradled in one arm. “That, however, is a minion of the one we call Azothinne, and I doubt the creature will be impressed to know that one of its thralls has been taken.”

Subconsciously her arm tightened around the sleeping kitten. “It’s mine now. I haven’t had a feline companion for hundreds of years and I have claimed him as my own!” She held her face up proudly as she examined Darien’s countenance, wondering just how he had managed to stay this young for so long, she doubted that he had simply had a fate similar to her own and forgetting the trepidation she had felt outside in the passageway she questioned him. “And you are correct; I indeed have many questions, and I see from your expression that you are wondering how I came to be here, just as I wonder how you came to be here. Please, do inform me.”

He smiled that boyish grin at her once more, a mischievous glint in his eye. “Ahh, but that would be telling. This is neither the time nor place, I have been down here for far too long and now that you are here… perhaps we could escape together!”

While there was a happiness within her at the knowledge she had found one of her brethren here in this strange land, she was unsure if she wanted the boy following her… though really, he was a boy no longer! Indeed, he appeared the same age as when she had last seen him, but he too would be hundreds of years old. What would Kaelci think of this? A glimmer of amusement began to flicker inside her mind, this could be quite intriguing indeed. Sita smiled brightly at Darien and agreed. “Indeed, with the both of us, surely we could find our way out of this dank and disturbing place! But… you say that you are not Azothinne… pray tell… just who is Azothinne?”

Darien lost his smile and looked at Sita thoughtfully, his brown eyes glimmering as he considered his words. “Azothinne is a lord of the spiders. Ten feet tall and as black as the shadowy depths! A strange poison drips from his fangs as his many eyes hypnotise you and lull you to the endless slumber. I have seen him but once, down in these chilling caverns, I managed to escape from his spellbinding stare and have resided in this protected chamber since… I am glad that you are here.”

Absent-mindedly Sita scratched behind the kitten’s ears, her hand lost in the fluffy white fur. Azothinne, a spider lord. This was most unexpected. She had had her fair share of arachnid experiences and she could not say that she was looking forward to yet another one, let alone one that was ten feet tall! Thoughts ran through her mind as she considered the paths available to them. The best idea was to simply escape, sneaking and stealthing through the shadows… and they would not tell Kaelci. She was far too idealistic, she would want to return and slaughter the beast lest it continues to capture the innocent and unsuspecting.

She was silent for several minutes as she pondered, finally glancing up and slowly nodding at the boy. “Darien. We will escape, but I insist that you do not speak of this spider when we reach the surface.”

Darien grinned his cheeky smile at her. “Just who would I speak to!?”

Sita stared darkly into his eyes and spoke with a slight annoyance to her tone. “It does not matter. Just… do not speak of this spider. Unless you fancy returning down here.”

She shivered once more at the thought. Gods above, she hated these creepy creatures.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
@Skid Mark

you have mail.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm here sweetie!

Just got...distracted...

Running around threads like a wild woman!

Funny pictures, music, there's soooo much!

Oh, and of course. The earth is hollow and the end is nigh...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I was sharing a song on facebook, maybe I should share it here? My girl is out for the night.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Great writing!!!👌🏽👍🏽👀❤️

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I was beginning to feel like an abandoned baby bird in here. LOL Oh look, company!

Hello night shift people!

Kaelci has a ten foot spider, stay away! Far, far away!
Good writing Honey as always!!!!!!

Wonder what Bob and Skid are up to? I thought we shared everything. Pouts in the corner.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I'm here sweetie!

Just got...distracted...

Running around threads like a wild woman!

Funny pictures, music, there's soooo much!

Oh, and of course. The earth is hollow and the end is nigh...

When I go check out new threads, I come back and am pages behind. LOL

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Onesmartdog

Sure why not?

link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

BOO

AHHHHHHHH, you scared me!

link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Wonder what Bob and Skid are up to? I thought we shared everything. Pouts in the corner.

I am just being silly in his thread - winding him up, but he knows it I hope - I sent him a U2U.

Just being a devil's advocate and general hardass idiot to him, similar to some posters I see around (no names *cough*).

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

It's ok, you didn't have to explain. I popped in there myself. LOL

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Oh, wow. Don't know what to say without violating the terms here.
Regarding your story.....

Just awesome and very stimulating.

edit on 13-5-2016 by Onesmartdog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

When I go check out new threads, I come back and am pages behind. LOL

Do keep up

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Just wondered why you were pouting, and talking about sharing.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Oh my Gosh!!!!

THAT is sooo captivating.

Fantastic!

Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join