It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: cody599

Excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow

Watch out, Gordi.

Yeah, it may well be legal, but the last time they tried it was 1314... and we know how that turned out right? LOL

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I love the charades idea!! Used to play that years ago with friends, really fun!

My one daughter & her fiancé built a house about 3 hours north of me (Ontario). They are in the middle of nowhere, and have seen bears on their property. (mama shudders a little)
They've also seen wild white ferrets running around, though when I visit I never see any.

The pizza should be here any minute.
I'm actually starving now, and all this talk has me googling for the local pizza joint's phone number.
Power of suggestion, lol.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That is what I have been trying to tell you!!!!
I don't have wi fi at home. And I refuse to sit at the library unless I have to communicate with my FBI friends. Ha Ha.

It costs way too much.
I have heard of places where they share, but people around here are addicted to "personal property".
"Posted" and "No Trespassing" signs are their favorite yard ornament. So NO they won't share the cost which is stupid.
Beat the system, Share.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

But...but...we won't see you anymore. That would be a huge loss for us here. I don't even want to think about that, but I guess I have to.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"Stacy's mom has got it goin' on."
That is all.

Gordi + Bottle of Red + Glen Moray Malt + cheesey music vids = GREAT NIGHT!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Aye aye Captain, reducing speed to warp 1.

Warp 5 does look better on my face though, it pulls everything back and defies gravity.

It must be weird for a newcomer to join in here

It is destiny.

Maybe we're all really inmates in the crazy room, and nobody has bothered to tell us.

I knew this on day one, no one told you????
I looked at he Shed and said "Hell yah", this is like the wild wild west.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hahahaha, good answers!!

You have mail.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hello Sir Gordi, dragon rider of the shed! You taking care of my castles out your way?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hello Sir Gordi, dragon rider of the shed! You taking care of my castles out your way?

Just keepin' them warm for You darlin'!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well, every being I have encountered here is in a nest in my heart, and I don't think we can part once we have cared for each other.
It may take many rounds of the moon but in some realm we will see each other again.

ATS is magical, it is not only the Shed.

I think once you have touched a soul with kindness, courage, honesty and compassion they remain, resting within.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

And all the dragons out your way, they are doing well I assume?

Always good to see your face. When you and Cody mentioned moderating the other sites and not being here as much it made me sad. So I smile when I see either of you.

Now where is True????????

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Well, every being I have encountered here is in a nest in my heart, and I don't think we can part once we have cared for each other.
It may take many rounds of the moon but in some realm we will see each other again.

ATS is magical, it is not only the Shed.

I think once you have touched a soul with kindness, courage, honesty and compassion they remain, resting within.

That was so beautiful it made me cry.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Text

Text

Is there room for a gathering? Some of us "poor" wrenches may need a place to play our games.
When you say warm, does that mean there is a fire and a malt?

"EDIT" I meant wench, but I thought it was so funny I didn't want to erase it.

edit on 13-5-2016 by WalkInSilence because: fiddles

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

...When you say warm, does that mean there is a fire and a malt?

ALWAYS!
Warm on the outside, warm on the inside!
Another Gathering would be great!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
youtu.be...

For the shed " elders " ...

Morning all ! First coffee is not the last.

😎

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi D!
These girls are personal friends of mine.
The Coaltown Daisies, Vivienne and Lynzy!
Much Awesomeness!

G

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I am not thru with the music video yet, they are really talented! Beautiful voices!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

G'day mate !

They sound great ! You should see if they want a male voice to add a little something ... ?

Dodging many arrows of late ? ... 😆

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Good morning everyone!
Just skimming through while my coffee kicks in. Must write another story entry today! Sita has been staring in angry incredulousness at a face from her past for like 3 days now hahaha. He must be feeling a bit creeped by now after all this time.

I was just reading all the crazy laws that Cody posted - wow! As for that Scotsman one, Wolfie and Elfie, i thought the same thing in regards to Gordi hahaha!

Everyone has been talking about pizza and now I have a mild craving for pizza, I'm sure my partner won't complain, and I know the little boy won't, haha! I am unsure if this is a bad influence or a good influence
mmmm pizza.

Also, i thought that I would share this music from the game I mentioned yesterday... It's so peaceful. It's not heavy metal or rock'n'roll haha, but it's a nice little melody and I think it suits the Shed (not the title of the piece!!!!!!! just the tune, lol)

I think I might need another coffee, it's one of ~*those*~ mornings haha.
My son dived into bed with us at midnight, except I didn't realise it was midnight and just handed him his LeapPad and kept resting my eyes until I felt sufficiently able-bodied. It wasn't until he dived back into my bed again after I drifted off back to sleep that I looked at the time and realised it was now 1:30 and *shakes fist* get back into your bed!!!!! Evil! Haha!

edit on 13 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

LOL - You have no idea how close to the bone that comment actually is!!! ROFL

@Quantum - cheers bud - yeah they are brilliant, talented and lovely to boot!
Their live set is amazing. Vivienne borrowed one of my guitars once, at Glen Clova beer festival...
You know that moment when you suddenly realise... I am not very good at this... she's making my guitar REALLY SING!!
Well, I was there! LOL Proud and Humbled at the same time. Love those girls!
G

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join