It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Hello Sir or Mam. Welcome.
My thoughts about "Shed Speed" is that there is supposedly a theory out there that time proceeds at accelerated speed the older we get. Something like that.
So, we have a majority of "elders" in the Shed plus the Shed is on its fifth round thus growing older.
We will soon be a black hole.
This doesn't make any sense and that was the intention.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Jacy, yep, we'll order pizza and let the pixies clean up after.

Hiya Errollorre!

Autorico, cool pic! Yeah, that's about right. LOL

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi Wis! Well, being in this magical realm, the black hole can actually lead to some interesting places. You go first though. LOL

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

*runs up behind WIS* *gives big squishy*

Made sense to me.
As you get older time seems to go faster.
Some of us are older.
The Shed is older.
Basically we're headed down the crapper.
Right?

Happy to see you here hunny!!

Hey Autorico...is that the Starship Enterprise? There's a new Star Trek movie coming out soon, yay!!!

jacy

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

And it's coming back to TV as well /happydance

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: jacygirl

And it's coming back to TV as well /happydance

Oh that's right too! *does happy dance with Autorico*

I never really watched the tv shows before, but this time I will...this time...I will live long and prosper, hehe...
jacy

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: Quantum12

That looks like too much fun!

I was thinking of a spot with all this graffiti that's kinda famous in the skate world.

The whole beach looks fun.

Seriously that place looks amazing. Ive never skated a park quite like that. There a lot going on there, and it all looks kinda mellow.

Their is still some graffiti there. They clean it all the time.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Joins in the Trecky happy dance.

Hi Quantum! Where's JustMike??????

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: cody599

What is a public conveyance?

Bus, tram, train

Anything where you pay for transportation with other paying members of the public

Stargate is excluded

Cody

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

......... the black hole can actually lead to some interesting places. You go first though. LOL

Why thank you dear
, you are as all ways so considerate. No you go first, you have all the wisdom and experience.

I am still laughing from reading Cody's law post. We could form a hunting "party", Gordi looks like he is in good shape.

Jacy are you serving pizza? I want anchovies and every thing else except pineapple.

Yeah I am on at the same time as the girls today and I finally have some chill time.

One You seem to have such a good time putzing in your garden, I like that.
Flowers. I kill them unless they are nasturtium, but herbs and trees seem to agree with me.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Do you ever just sit and stare at the monitor, and you can't get a single sentence written down?
Me either.

Lol, kidding...I spaced out for a bit I think. Too many people to respond to all of a sudden, so I panicked and shut down.
Umm...anchovies, check...I'll have your pineapple bits...everyone good with extra cheese?

I really have nothing worthwhile to say...good time to stuff a donut in my mouth...
jacy

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wis, Night Star has the experience and wisdom to go to uncharted territories, not me. LOL

We're ordering out. You can have any pizza you'd like. I want mushrooms on mine. Though Hawaiian pizza sounds good too. Hmm...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Damn just read back LOL

Too much to answer right now

Night and JC could we reduce to warp speed 2 please.

A very warm welcome our new Shed warriors.

Kick back relax enjoy the atmosphere, and please feel to join us

Cody

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
We can all sit in the garden and kick back and relax. Bats a bee away. Oh damn, that was pixie wasn't it?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just waiting in the garden for the pizza to arrive.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Do you ever just sit and stare at the monitor, and you can't get a single sentence written down?
Lol, kidding...I spaced out for a bit I think. Too many people to respond to all of a sudden, so I panicked and shut down.

He, what? Oh yeah sure.
Yes you want to respond to every one and then you forget where they are and what they said.

I really have nothing worthwhile to say...good time to stuff a donut in my mouth...
jacy

Just make some thing up!!!! Are you sharing those donuts? I would like some ice cream though. After the pizza.
I am trying to figure out how to continue my story before I lose wi fi.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You can't lose wifi!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooo!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Aye aye Captain, reducing speed to warp 1.

It must be weird for a newcomer to join in here...I mean, the conversation could be anything! I wonder sometimes if somebody opens the Shed door, peeks in...then slams it shut again, lol.

We go from dragon-riding ogre-slaying to ordering pizza and talking about our pets.
Maybe we're all really inmates in the crazy room, and nobody has bothered to tell us.

jacy

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That looks so comfy, can we tell tales and perhaps when it gets dark we can play hide and seek?
Or we could play charades in the dark. We could paint our hands with fluorescent paint.
Sorry Cody I didn't want to stress you. I just thought if you moved from US to GB there is a huge cultural difference.

Now Pizza please!!!!

I found new bear scat, I want a trail cam.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join