It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
I have my days.

a reply to: Martin75
You beat me to that one lol.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm getting sleepy too. If I disappear, someone keep watch over the shed lands. There are swords hidden behind the couch and...oh for God's sake Jacy, donut crumbs! Quick, some one call the pixies. Clean up in isle 8, I mean, behind the couch.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sadly she wont be here but for a very short, too short of a time. Flies in on a Thursday and leaves on Saturday. So, I imagine we will just catch up on things by the fire and enjoy the moon and stars. Maybe I can have her put that youthful strength to work in the garden! Eat drink and be Merry will be the protocol for the most part..

I feel like the wait is akin to preparing Thanksgiving Dinner, and her visit is the time that takes to eat it. Still though, I'm just so damn grateful for it happening at all.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's early for me to be going to bed, but I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Kim, your plans sound perfect! Just being together and catching up is priceless! I can't wait to hear all about it and to see the pics that you will be sharing. I truly am thrilled for you Honey! HUGS!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ah sheesh. Just as I came to find someone to talk to..good night!

Partisanship and elitism are clear :3
edit on 13-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just my luck.........

I get on and everyone else is going to sleep.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I have just installed Win 10 on a spare laptop, as a dual boot, and am having a poke with that - it is ugly!!!

First thing I did was disable Cortana, second was install ClassicShell.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Good morning all

*Looks out window*

Ugh, grey damp squib of a morning here time for some basic maths...............................Friday traffic + greasy roads * by people thinking of the weekend / pleasure of riding

*Puts crash helmet down*

Still, on the bright side it's Friday
the butcher is open late, and bacon will be bought for tomorrow morning.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon

Cody

ETA: Not yet coffee'd up
edit on 13/5/16 by cody599 because: Not enough coffee to make sense

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I installed ClassicShell, still looks pretty much the same except for the Start menu. Eh, at least there's no apps being thrust in my face, they're all hidden behind a folder somewhere, haha.

I'll deal with it... Direct X 12! It's for the greater good!!!

a reply to: Cody

Mornin' Cody, here's another coffee for the road
Looks like you need it!!

a reply to: Martin

Haha! I admit it, I too have wept a tear at a commercial. It's such a burden being a sooky la-la as I like to call it, haha! We were watching Jurassic Park the other day, and I teared up at the bit the helicopter is descending, with the waterfall in the background, and the iconic music being played. Terrible!!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Thanks for that
and a very good day to you

I'm such a wuss with movies, I tear up at the end of Billy Elliot, Oh and Top gun. Yes others as well.

Move along LOL

Last working day WOOOHOOO I'm loving this weekend malarkey, long may it last

Cody

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This has been a Muppet News flash!!!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Most of the time I usually stick close to the house and watch them go by. Haven't really went out of state much this year to get some video. Last year was probably my year for going out of state on fanning trips.

Videos from all of my out of state jaunts from last year.
May

July

September

Most of these are in the order they were taken since they were either taken the same day or a couple weeks apart.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Ride safely, and enjoy the bacon - I wil be having some tomorrow morning with eggs.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Yeah, it just makes it easier for me to find my way to control panel, cmd etc when it is in a familiar place. At work I have to deal with multiple PCs and Macs and navigating around the different OSes is a pain in the wotsit.

I like the Start menu, it makes me feel safe and fuzzy inside

edit on 13-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Got the VPN sorted out so I can now see all the Youtube videos again

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Good morning friends,
Hope nobody is spooked by today being a Friday the 13th! I'm sure the pixies love it.
I should be finishing up a new bed in the garden we started on Tuesday, so hopefully Ill have a few before and after pictures of it later.
I know thinking about my daughters visit will sure put some extra magic into the soil today! Cant wait to see these flowers when they have grown!

Havent shared a morning picture for awhile so here you go. A little dolphin magic for you
Be safe out there today...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Good morning everyone!! I thought we would start today off with a little field trip! And what could be more fun than a summer camp! For our safety the camp counselors have asked that we please stay in groups of at least 2. If you go down to the lake, please follow water safety.

LOL, OK now for coffee!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Sorry, how rude...haven't had my coffee yet!

Good morning Family!
I hope everyone is feeling fine. I'm just going to wander around and get caught up now.

jacy

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Good morning sweetie!!! Look what I found...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Good night, it's 4:23am lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join