It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Thank you for all the hard work!

Many thanks!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Good morning, night, or whatever. Glad to see everyone on the right side of the dirt.

I'm going to have ducks for dinner. The dang things keep chasing my dogs and I.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: Timely

Your right Timely, his passion for skating is like a long river flowing upstream.

I am waiting for a video from GoShredAK

Thank you Quantum..

Here's the best I can do for a vid until I figure out how to post them to ATS via smartphone...

But first I gotta say; I did not choose that music sorry about your ears, my hair is so long because girls at school would not let me cut it and the footage is all from 11 years ago so.....
. Thanks in advance for checking it out everybody!

Oops. Hold on!
edit on 12-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

Aha!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: cody599

Hey bro ... have a fun ride / slide home ... 😎

Say G'day to me seth effrican mate too !

Sorry for the bad accent Mrs. Cody.

One of the joys of riding mate is it heightens the senses, on way home I pass a kebab shop, the temptation was too much, the quiche went out the window and I now sit here feeling stuffed and fat.

Loadsa chile sauce

Cody *Burp*

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hi guys

AND WELL DONE!!! Quantum, Birdy and kaelci!!! our podium filling shedites in the short story contest!

I wholeheartedly agree with Gordi, very well done indeed.

And if I may add my congratulations on your new writer status

Bravo

I too moderate on another site which takes some of my time, so I'm not around as much as I would like either but only ever a U2U away.

Congratulations once again

Cody

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Your amazing!

Skate or die!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Thank you Cody!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Who likes putting together models?

I don't know about you but watching this guy put together stuff is oddly satisfying.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Thank you Cody!

You're more than welcome, I remember when I was given writer status, I was over the moon. You worked hard for it and you deserve it

a reply to: Skid Mark

I love making models, just don't have the room at the moment, but when move we'll have 2 spare bedrooms and a conservatory, the cuddle monster has already taken one room as an office/craft room, I've already commandeered the conservatory for doing up an old bike.

So the race is on for the last room

Cody

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Flip a coin. Either that or partition it off and share the room.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Thanks for sharing your vid with us! Some fancy moves you got there! Looks fun and scary at the same time. And the music...loved it!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Love, love, love the pandas! I bet Quantum's dog could sneak in and blend right in. LOL

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

What a cool model to put together!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Cody, you'll have to split that other room with some decorative room divider/screen and share it. LOL

Congratulations to all our writers, winners and participants in the writer's contest!

Hey Quantum, look at you sporting that new writer's status!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Flip a coin. Either that or partition it off and share the room.

I was just kidding Skiddy

That's the guest room, we have a large enough kitchen and lounge for me to make models, we're going to make it open plan so we can be anywhere downstairs and still be in eye/voice contact. Oh apart from the toilet we'll likely leave that out of plans LOL

a reply to: Night Star

Our Elven princess arrives

A very good day to you m'lady

Cody

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So I wrote this huge post and then ATS decided to stop working... and usually I copy things just incase this happens, but, it was 5:20 in the morning and I wasn't thinking! Lol.

But... *sigh*.
Good morning everyone! Congrats to Birdy and Quantum on winning their much deserved Writer titles!!! *hugs*

I had a nice surprise in my email inbox this morning! A voucher off a game I absolutely loved and cherished when I was 14 years old. It's been remastered and has become available on the computer and I'm downloading it as I type this up for a second time! LOL!

Final Fantasy X! It is such a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! game. A story of love and loss, life and death, hope. It's just, beautiful, and I fully expect to be in tears even now as an adult. (I'm one of the largest sooks you could meet, anything can bring me to tears, haha.)

So, if you don't see me as often as usual over the next week or so, this is to blame

edit on 12 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Good idea having walls around the toilet. Otherwise it could make having guests over awkward.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Good morning to you

And damn near sign off time me, I'll have my people talk to your people and arrange a time.

Cody

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Oh no, I thought our Bird already had writer's status. DOH! Congratulations Honey!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Skid and Cody! I have to do my laundry and stuff but will be popping in and out of here.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Haha! One of these days, Cody. One of these days!!

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join