posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:23 AM
You guys make me feel guilty....I just pulled the pic off google...BUT here is the recipe
Take all your favorite breakfast ingredients -– bacon, eggs, hash browns, cheese, milk – and combine them into a glorious breakfast pie. Then add
a bacon lattice on top and the creation is complete!
1 Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Pie Crust 2 cups whole milk 4 large eggs 3 green onions, sliced 1 cup shredded savory
cheese (like Gouda or cheddar) 3 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled 2 cups cooked diced potatoes, drained, or frozen hash
browns, thawed and drained 3/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 10 slices thick cut bacon Maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a large mixing bowl. Add the cheese, hash browns, green onions, and crumbled bacon and stir to
3. Lay the pie crust in the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the pie pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the quiche is firm enough to lay the bacon on. Remove the pie and increase
the temperature to 450ºF.
5. Weave the bacon into a lattice on top of the pie. Brush each strip of bacon with maple syrup.
6. Cover the edges of the pie with aluminum foil to prevent burning. Note: The bacon will shrink a lot, so its fine that the bacon is hanging over
the sides.Return the pie to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the bacon is done. Tip pie dish carefully to drain any bacon grease. (If you
like extra crispy bacon you could put the pie under the broiler for a couple of minutes, or until the bacon has reached your preferred doneness.)
7. Let the pie sit for 5 minutes before serving.