It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It was yummy!!!

Now that you mention it...... one of the hospitals around here used to do that. Can't remember which one it was exactly but I think Thomas Memorial down in South Charleston used to do it. Every time my dad took a patient down there when the cafeteria would be open. He would get one just about every time he was there and they were damn good too. Just sucks they took out the cafeteria and put in a Subway in the basement down there.........

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

No travel right now! I canceled my trip. Just made it home. I am peaceful. How are you friend?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
View from my apartment window - panorama style.

Will post some from work later, and of kitty.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
Beautiful, peaceful too!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hey there WIS !

I have no idea why there is a Panda daycare lol.

It would have to be one of the cutest places on Earth though ! 🐼😗

Hope all are well fed and happy ... sheddites and Panda's both ... hehe.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
a reply to: GoShredAK

It looks dangerous, but it would be even more exciting to see a video?
Do skate boarders compete or just gather and have fun. I like watching them in the park. They are so focused and agile.

I'll try and post some video! Probably tomorrow. That's actually a snapshot of a video. I just wasn't sure if I could post the whole thing.

Most skateboarders just skate for the passion of it. It's more of an art IMO, a lifestyle. It's on a spiritual level for me lol. 99% of the time I skate by myself.

Competition can be fun. There's for sure a lot of competitions out there. A lot of people show up, there's prizes, everyone feeds off of each others energy and skates harder.

I have been in three seperate competitions, I got second, then first, then first again
in my age bracket.

Thanks for the kind words! See ya around!

ETA: It's kind of dangerous, some wipeouts can be high consequence but for the most part its all muscle memory.

edit on 10-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Yep, I hear an owl at night, when I am in bed, frogs almost all the time now, it is almost like being in nature and not a city.

Plus I am well up away from the mosquitoes.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Wow, sounds of nature are sounds of love to my ear. Sounds of mosquitoes, I fear!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
Nice skating, you got to get us a KickFlip photo!
kickflip photo it is! Thanks!

ETA: Video! I mean.......

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Ok my favorite! Thank you!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Caught up and forgot some of the things I saw and read already. Sorry folks! It was a very busy day for me and I'm in physical pain right now.

Loved the stories and pet pics and stuff!

Finally got to Mom and Dad's grave and there wasn't a single flower or anything. My family isn't much into visiting graves. I know a lot of people don't like to go, but it saddened me to see nothing left in their memory and honor. I was so happy to have left flowers. I am looking for some Angels or something for the next time I go. And...long story, but I finally found my Paternal Grandmother's grave at a different gravesite. I sobbed like a baby and left her and my Grandfather who died a month before I was even born, flowers and an Angel. No one ever goes to visit her. My other Grandparents are with my Mom and Dad at their site so whatever I leave is there for them too. We also visited my friend's Mom and Dad and left flowers there too. I felt so much better that I left flowers in remembrance.

Sorry to ramble on, but it was an emotional time for me. We were able to have fun and laugh and be silly after all that. I had a good day. Just sore.

Hello to whoever is here!!!!!!!

I have to run over to catch up in the David Icke thread.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I am sorry your in pain!😩

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Check your U2Us. I sent you something you're sure to like.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that NS. You need to get some sleep.

Just been downstairs to watch the chaos. The feng shui master is in and all the offices are having their furniture ripped out.

I just turned and walked away, leaving them to it. I will go back down at the end of day and see what state the first floor is in.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks Gentelmen! I got stuck on facebook catching up with family and friends. Still didn't get to the David Icke stuff that I missed yet.

Thanks Quantum. I am limited in what I can do and pushed myself to do more than usual and here I am. OW! LOL

Ok Skid, going to check now.

Sorry about all the chaos at work Bob. Hope the energy flow and all of that works after. LOL

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Oh that was so cool! How the hell do you put vids or pics in a private message????? Thank you!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Can you send it to me?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm glad you enjoyed it. He has a lot of cool videos.

I cheated. I came here, opened up a reply thing, clicked the youtube thing and put the code in like you would if you're embedding a video. Then I highlighted the entire code, hit cut, and pasted it in the message box.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Sure thing. It's an English guy showing off his collections. The one I sent her was tins. I knew she liked the accent so I sent it to her lol.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Still reading the AMA. What did you guys think of it?

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join