It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
****ATTENTION****Friendly Public Service Announcement

What gets a thread shut down:
Breaking Terms and Conditions
Cliques and Exclusionary behavior
Off topic squabbling

What keeps a thread thriving:
Adhering to the Terms and Conditions
Welcoming new members and Inclusionary behavior
Staying on topic in your discourse

In future: Alert any concerns, do not post them in thread. If new participants post in the Shed but do not breach T&Cs and you do not agree with them, you are not required to respond to them. Just continue your discourse.

Keep on Shedding

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

A jail?
Well if a jail is an fantasy world where imagination allows you and the friends you've made online to share unlimited adventures, and laughs, and support for those having real life issues, in a kind, caring and mature yet family friendly environment,
yeah, I want that.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1984hasarrived
I am up at 6 anyway, but she does sometimes cry a bit before then sometimes but that is ok, as long as it is not 4AM!

ETA - said I would post this a few days ago. View from my window.

Quoting this one because that view is just amazing. You are very fortunate to have that to look at every day.

Thank you for sharing that with us.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You have a U2U...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Thank You for Your Post about this! I, for one, appreciate that!!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Hi Mike! I agree that is one spectacular view! To be able to enjoy that everyday, is awesome!!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Hi Mike! Now that I see it again, that isn't a bird feeder. LOL But how would it support a cat? Bob. do you have a bird or lizard or something that sits up there? I love the view!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Thank you! You scared me at first with the 'what gets a thread closed' part. I thought oh no, are we getting closed down? Anyway, thank you!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There's only one thing that can help in a situation like this...
DONUTS!

The official food of The Shed.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the timely advice

The vast majority here respect the T&C's but just as importantly each other, the way was lost for a short time, but rest assured we will continue on in the true spirit of the shed.

My thanks

Cody

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Thank you for your glorious doughnut machine. *Nibbles on one* I've sent you a message. *hugs*.

a reply to: everyone else!

Good morning, I'm not here for long as it's my son's birthday today and we have plans

My son has opened his presents and is now ignoring me and refuses my assistance in helping him learn his new gadget (the LeapFrog LeapPad2). I'm sure he'll accept my help eventually.. surely.. I feel left out. lol.

Bob - that is a wonderful view! I am so jealous... I would love to look out the window and see that every morning

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Happy Birthday to your gorgeous baby boy!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Firstly a very happy birthday to the young Jedi

Around here the kids teach us when it comes to technology LOL and a very good morning to you kaelci, we haven't interacted much yet, my apologies, but I love your writing, and what a welcome addition to the shed you are.

Cody

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

She is a breath of fresh air Cody.

I might do a bit of writing so I don't get too rusty.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Will You Please tell Your Son Happy Birthday for Me?!!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
(Continued from Page 116)

"Everybody back into The Shed!" Syx yelled.

Tilla ran back towards The Shed with Drom right behind Her.

The Wizard approached the Orcs, Who were slowly walking into the clearing. "We come not as wanting to cause trouble! We were banished from Our community when We refused to enter into the battle! We hate conflicts, and had heard of this place. If I understand, You welcome all visitors? We wish to stay here for a short while until we find new residence. If that is ok with You."

"Perhaps You may stay here for a time." Syx said to the newcomers. "We ask only that You cause no harm to anyone here, or start trouble. We are a peace loving group, and seem to find trouble when we are not even looking for it. In fact, trouble finds Us!"

After thanking Syx for allowing their presence, the group of Ogres, a large Male, a smaller Female, two very young Males and one tiny Female walked closer to the small fire that was burning in the center of the clearing next to The Shed.

The older Female took out some meat from a pack She that had been slung over Her shoulder, and placed it on the hot rocks that were strewn around in the fire pit. "Bacon anyone?" She asked to everyone who had come outside from in The Shed.

The smell of cooking wild boar was very enticing! It has been a while since there was fresh meat cooking in the pit!...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So happy to see the stories popping up again! Yay!
That is a FAT CAT!

In the spirit of ATS, let us investigate this little curiosity! I say something must be sleeping on it as it looks like it is padded with carpet. What cat wouldn't love that view?

A blow up for closer investigation!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

He thinks he's a Jedi too!! (Though, sometimes I am certain that he just may have the lurkings of a Sith deep within... must keep an eye on this!) He'll sit there and extend his hand and try to make things come to him... doesn't work! haha!

And thank you
I love the Shed and I hope that it continues on this magical path of wondrous beauty and friendship.

Elfie! - *hugs* good morning
Yes, please, do some writing!
I will try to continue my story later tonight... Azothinne! He may show himself! The kitten wasn't being foolish, nooooo!

Syx - Indeed I shall! He has Happy Birthdays coming in from all around the world, so special!
(also, mmmmmmmm, bacon!!)

One - Hmmmm, you might be right! If I were a cat, I would like to sit there all day.

edit on 9 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thank you friend, I read your message!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hi Mike, when I first saw the photo I thought it was ladder. Only half the photo loaded.
edit on 5 9 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join