It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

My friends loved your badges!!! They told me to tell you, Your a brave person!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thanks Q they understand what that badge represents, and what it means to me

Tea break nearly over I'll catch you all later guys

Cody

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Off to bed soonish, have a good one everybody.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Have a great sleep and don't let the kitty wake you up lol

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am up at 6 anyway, but she does sometimes cry a bit before then sometimes but that is ok, as long as it is not 4AM!

ETA - said I would post this a few days ago. View from my window.

edit on 9-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: ETA

edit on 9-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: explanation to ETA

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Story Entry carried over from The Shed 4

Martin, Drego, and Elle had been wondering in the Dark Forest for weeks. Elle had been able to fly high enough to get out of the black magic that had them trapped and get to their friends at the castle. Elle had brought back wonderful news of victory but still they were trapped.

They had tried numerous different things to get out but inside their bowl of misery they remained. “There has to be some kind of magic strong enough to break us out of here.” Martin plopped down on the ground defeated. “We have walked every inch of this place and nowhere is there an exit!”

“We just haven’t thought of the right way out yet, Martin. We just need another plan.” Drego said as he too took a seat and looked around him.

“Another plan!” Barked Elle “You can’t be serious. Another plan? You think a plan is going to save us at this point. Is that the best you’ve got? And you are the wise one!?! URG!” Elle was so mad her sparkles shuddered. “I don’t know how I got myself mixed up with the two of you!” As Elle proceeded to yell at Martin & Drego her blue goo slime started sprinkling the ground around her.

“I’ve got it!!” Drego jumped up and yelled “I know exactly how to get us outta this mess. But I need you madder Elle.”

Elle’s body absolutely hummed with anger. “Madder? You want me madder? Oh I don’t think that is at all what you want.”

“Martin, I’m going to zing this little forest fairy through the air. As she goes her blue magic goo should touch the ground. With her magic and your speed maybe we can break through but we have to use your super speed. As soon as I throw Elle you grab everything and run behind her”

Drego picked up the now fighting little Forest Fairy and put her into his slingshot. “You ready Martin? Ouch, the little bugger bit me!”

“Of all the hair brained, cockamamie, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” That was about all Elle got out before Drego sent her flying through the Dark Forest with Elle’s special blue goo sprinkling all around.

Martin grabbed their belongings, threw Drego on her back, and took off at break neck speed. “Watch the trees Martin!” Drego yelled from her back. “OMG, I can’t see anything. Maybe this was a bad idea”

“Hush, I need to concentrate; I have to keep Elle in my sights. But I think it’s working.”

After traveling for another 20 minutes Martin and Drego broke free of the forest line. Martin was exhausted and unable to take another step dropped right where she was. “A slingshot! Really! This was your amazing plan!”

Elle immediately came at Drego with both little fist flying. “AH, how can something so small be so annoying?” Drego laughed. “Come on now. You have never been able to fly that fast so it was exciting. And you never would have agreed, had I asked”

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What a beautiful view!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Nice writing, I like how the were flung through the air!!!

link   

WOW!
That's amazing Bob.
Whereabouts is that?

G

link   
Nice view, is that ladder the way you exit your house?

Edit: I only had 1/2 the photo and that looked like a ladder! It is not lol
edit on 5 9 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

He is somewhere in China!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It looks like an especially happy Monday in the Shed.

With only limited time I did notice that a couple people in particular have been doing some spring cleaning.

Night and Gordi
THANK YOU
My bags were packed and a ticket purchased to leave. Now I trust we can settle down again.

Hello and Hugs to all and hopefully I will be able to catch up later.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Lol here is what I saw, the photo was still loading, my internet is slow right now.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That does look like a ladder! I think it is a cat seat, not sure though. I know my cats would love one

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Hello sweetie! How are you today?
edit on 5/9/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
That's funny. Here's another what the heck were they thinking pic:

My brother, sister in law, and I were on vacation in West Virginia. We were driving back roads and I happened to see this sign. I burst out laughing and told my sister in law what it said. She did a U turn and went back. We all laughed over it and she had to get a pic.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It looks like a shelving unit, possibly for herbs. I could be wrong.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

If that is just suction cupped to the window, I'm wondering how it could hold a cat. Cool idea if it does though.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
...Night and Gordi
THANK YOU
My bags were packed and a ticket purchased to leave. Now I trust we can settle down again...

Aww thank you WIS!
That's very kind of you to say so.
I'm so sorry that things slipped so much.

As guardians of this shed-realm of ours, we ALL have to do our duty to keep watch! LOL

Gx

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Well that's one thing you could do with them, but that seems kinda mean. LOL

a reply to: chiefsmom
Yeah no way a suction cup will hold my fat girl

This was her watching people pull in the driveway Saturday! LOL

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer