It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
There's no fighting if only one person remains. Farewell everyone. Enjoy the tune, it's beautiful.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
What Skid said.

and as Gordi also said earlier, Let's not make this personal.

a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
At What Point In Particular Did The Shed 5 Become Distasteful. In Particular... Around What Page(s). Today Was The Climactic Conclusion Of The Insufferable...

It's Typical For Me. Always At A Bad Time.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
At What Point In Particular Did The Shed 5 Become Distasteful. In Particular... Around What Page(s). Today Was The Climactic Conclusion Of The Insufferable...

It's Typical For Me. Always At A Bad Time.

You had I think 3 posts removed.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

It has been brewing behind the scenes friend.

We shall get back on an even keel ...

Selflessness, I believe was the heart of the shed incarnations ...

We shall re-find our soul !

You seem to be a good fit ... 😊
edit on 9-5-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yeah... I Know. *smh* 2 exactly.
I'm spiraling out of control... i... must... find... my... way... !!!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: Timely
How am I egotistical? Yes I speak of myself if I want help. I have tried to have been there for others. Needy? No. I'm fine on my own. I'm not returning, no worries. Don't need to see your kind acting all high and mighty never realizing what another person has experienced.

You have been there for others Tiamat, even myself. You have reached out with kindness and things beautifully said and so very touching. I have seen you reach out to woodwardinjr who is dying, reached out to me and others. I know what you are capable of.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Did anyone notice Tiamat384's Banner... It says "ex-sheddite!"

So... so sad. What a day it's been.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Did anyone notice Tiamat384's Banner... It says "ex-sheddite!"

So... so sad. What a day it's been.

Sigh...
I don't know what to say. He has been there heart and soul for others. I have seen it and experienced his love and compassion and kindness. Others have as well. He has a good heart.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sita sighed to herself, she had been waiting for what seemed hours, impatience coursing through her veins. She could hear the scuttling of what sounded to be clawed feet crawling about the chamber she resided in, though she could see nothing beyond the expanse of her power’s light. Leaning against the rocky wall, she waited and waited, allowing her annoyance to fester within so she could prove to this mysterious creature just who it was dealing with!

“Come now, creature of the depths. I have no desire to languish down here in the bowels of whatever land I have stumbled upon! Show yourself!”

A hiss reverberated around the chamber, elongated and everlasting, bouncing from rock to rock as the eerie sound encircled her, attempting to drown her with its horrifying vibrations. As the hiss echoed about her, the screeching voice spoke once more. “Lady witch! You destroyed the Lights of Azothinne! He comes…. oh yes…. He comes for you.”

She sighed once more, a disdainful smirk upon her face, shaking her head to herself as she crafted the spell within herself that would force the creature to make itself known. Lights of Azothinne, indeed! She had never heard of such foolishness. She would not be frightened off by these false declarations of symbolic idolatry.

She held her hands together, palms facing out, and began to chant beneath her breath. These magical words were all that remained of the long lost Magi, as such she was pleased that she had been able to translate them to Kaelci during the time she had lingered within her soul, the words must live on lest the dying magic of the Magisters end forever. That just would not do. The power must survive.

The light that expanded from her grew brighter and brighter, the aura that surrounded her glowed more radiant and golden than ever before! She blinked her eyes slowly, pale blue transforming into orbs of golden brilliance. The waves of her power moved out from her rapidly, the rocky walls of the chamber shaking with the magnitude of her force, small pebbles clattering to the ground about her feet.

The screeching voice squealed loudly. “What are you doing?! Stop what you are doing!”

Her voice was purely serene as she gently responded. “Show yourself.” Smiling darkly to herself as the small white kitten from up above slowly tiptoed into the chamber, no longer feline but anthropomorphic, standing on two feet as his little pink nose twitched at her, his eyes flashing angrily.

“Azothinne! He’ll make you pay! He will, he will!”

Her voice remained gentle as she purred her sarcastic words toward the creature. “I’m sure that he will. Indeed.” and bent down to hold the furry human-esque feline. He now belonged to her, not this… Azothinne.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sorry for the pause... my tablet froze up.

Tiamat384 leaving ha seriously bummed me out. Seriously!

And as for you NS... I truly apologize for not minding my manners here at The Shed.

Been ATSian since 2009... And this is the first time I've been reprimanded.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I actually read that. And you know what... I think kittens really do come from azothinne.
Lets go steal them away. All of them... for this azothinne is not worthy of cuddlebugs and meowsers....

I once had a cat when I was a boy that would tell on me. My sister knew how to read the cat's testimony. Till this day I remember. Creepy...
Cat was always watching.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hello?!? Anybody There...??? Someone...??? Anyo... uhhh... you guys???

ETA: K... See You Guys Soon I Hope.

edit on 9-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yup, what skiddy and Bob said..

Please, everyone keep it civil AND general.
Avoid personal insults/attacks (they are not allowed by T&C's).

Read what's been said today about shed posting In general and take it on board.
Ask Yourself if it applies to You.

cheers!

G

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I Have An Issue With A Dog That I Really Like... But He's Not My Dog.
I End Up Caring For Him In Every Way...
The Problem Is He's Not Mine. He's Very Attatchy. Thinks I'm His Best'O'Pal...
What Do You Propose I Do...???

Thanks In advance...

If you are humane, you will realise that this random animal has chosen you as his pack leader.

In that knowledge, you will be his best mate from now until one of you should pass.

Bring on the big questions guys and gals ... !

Lol.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Kaelci, loving the story!

To anyone still here, it is 4:30 am and I haven't slept so I must leave you all for now.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Ok... Kindly Noted.

Here's Another One For You...

I Live In A Spanish Neighborhood Where Everybody Knows Everybody. We Have 4 Square Blocks To Call Our. Puerto Ricans... And Dominicans. Latter Outnumbering The Former.
They, The Dominicans, All Know Me. Cool Peeps. But... They're Old School And Speak Only Spanish. They Have A Burst Rate Of 7 Words Per Second... And I Cant Keep Up. I Get Lost After The First Word. After They're Finished Talking... They Stare Back At Me Waiting For A Response... What Do You Propose I Do???? I Literally... Speak Spanish... But... Dominicans Speak Very Fast. I Always Have Not The Slightest Idea Of What They Just Said.
Which Is Funny... Because They Understand Each other And Hold Their Ground In Conversations.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

You smile slowly ... escalating to laughter only when you see the whites of their eyes ...

Oh and take alcohol ...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

They usually are a jolly people. Chances are that might work.
For years I've been changing the subject from whatever they said to simply talking about God.
Example: Amen. God Bless You. God Willing. Etc...

It's worked for so long. But I don't stick around for another round of bursts.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Yup, what skiddy and Bob said..

Please, everyone keep it civil AND general.
Avoid personal insults/attacks (they are not allowed by T&C's).

Read what's been said today about shed posting In general and take it on board.
Ask Yourself if it applies to You.

cheers!

G

Bang on mate let's reclaim the shed

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join