It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Yes, but one that looks like a castle! Not like in my hometown where it looks more like a mansion...(that's been uninhabited for quite a while)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I want a castle! It doesn't have to be huge or anything.

I just googled for beautiful fantasy castles and found this

!!! That is almost exactly how I imagine the castle in my story! On a sky island above the clouds, beautiful and white. Maybe not with the waterfalls... but so pretty!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Kaelci, that is so magical! So beautiful!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing that!

Tiamat, I know I must look like the bad guy/girl in here for saying what I said earlier. I just want people to stop and think before they post. I hate conflicts! I hate making people feel bad! It hurts me to have to say anything at all. I am just a gentle soul here doing the best I can. I miss some folks who used to come here. I feel horrible hurting the ones who are still here. It's a new day, a new beginning. Let's make it a good one.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ok a couple questions. First off did I post something beyond the spirit of the Shed? Second what conflict? You're a great person. The kindest and warmest person on ATS I'd argue.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
now that's a purdy castle!

just popping my head in to say hi

a reply to: kaelci

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I noticed things kind of died down after NightStar said what she said. And Rightly so....
We were just running amok in this room... she did come and straightened every body out.
Serves us right.

Sorry Night Star.

On a more kinder note...
Mother's Day is that one time of the year where Puerto Rican mothers and wives and sisters and nieces and daughters and so and so... don't curse. It's magical.

Puerto Rico men have been hearing curses since childhood. And whilst we don't really curse.... we find that the woman ALWAYS do. ALWAYS!

Heard one at 12:14am...

WHY GOD!?! WHYYYYYYYY!?! *falls to his knees and looks to the heavens for an answer*

edit on 9-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio
Yeah, I actually felt bad, though I don't feel I did anything wrong. But of course I don't feel I did. Doesnt mean I didn't. Maybe it was the Satanic ritual. Actually. I can't believe I posted that on ATS and didn't get attacked for it. Any other thread and I would have been I reckon.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I was gonna get some sleep... But then I had a great idea. A Shower!
Over and done... It was magical. Now I'm wide awake.
Since I first appeared in the shed... I now use the word magical.
It suddenly has a purpose. It's magical.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Ok a couple questions. First off did I post something beyond the spirit of the Shed? Second what conflict? You're a great person. The kindest and warmest person on ATS I'd argue.

LOL! I can be a tiger or a kitten, depends on what's happening. I'm not going to go over everyone's posts and start picking out every little thing they may have said. I had my rant and it's over now.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1984hasarrived
now that's a purdy castle!

just popping my head in to say hi

Hi Bob! How are you?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Alright. I wasnt asking for everyone's posts to be picked though. Mm. Well. I have learned that I do not change. Nope. Not for the better. So. Either love me or tell me to go.
Or tolerate I suppose. Heh

Mm as to the tiger and kitten thing. I can be the nicest person you meet. Or the meanest. All within a span of minutes even at times.
edit on 9-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

*waves* just wanted to let you know that you have an email
read it whenever you please!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Nah... you're safe. She wasn't talking about you.
I think I may have pushed her too far.

But Satanic Rituals In The Shed Are Not So Disturbing.
But... Things... Like... Pinocchio... May... Be... Too... Much...

edit on 9-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Oh hey thanks! You know I actually checked a few times to see if you sent it. I saw you didnt and I was like. "Ah. She didnt send it. Maybe later". So happy you did! Wont read it now. In bed. Wondering if there is a point to less than 5 hours of sleep.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio
I mean. Satanic Rituals for destruction are some motions and burning candles and a paper. Very simply put. I dont know why your post was removed. I dont know what was in it though.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
I was gonna get some sleep... But then I had a great idea. A Shower!
Over and done... It was magical. Now I'm wide awake.
Since I first appeared in the shed... I now use the word magical.
It suddenly has a purpose. It's magical.

Yes it is supposed to be magical. The shed was always magical, a place of serenity and good friends sharing their lives and friendship and stories. It has indeed gone amok at times. I miss some folks very much who haven't been here. I also have other things weighing me down. Someone had to take charge and I'm no leader. Well, the elf part of me can be, but anyway...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I didn't go to sleep til midnight last night... a combination of Gordi's Honey Drink (WHICH!!! By the way!!! Is delicious!!! and I highly recommend it to anyone who was interested in following his recipes!!! I'm definitely making it again, and I found another version of it on the Googles which involves cream, and mmmmm, I can't wait to give it a try) ... um, where was I, lol... a combination of Gordi's Honey Concoction and the fact I finally re-downloaded Windows 10. SIGH. Have to do it though, since I want to play DirectX12 games. Sigh.

My son woke up at 4.

I would just like to say that while I hate that I only had 4 hours sleep... I would be worse off without it! Haha!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's the nicest ones you should be most afraid of.

*Cowers in the corner*

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
How was that honey drink? Any ill effects?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Mind sharing the recipe? I heard talk of this magical elixir but that was already after the recipe was disclosed and it is now lost to me in history. You think midnight is late? It is after 2 AM here and I have to be up at 7 for an exam at 8!!

Is Windows 10 that bad? Heh. Awesome son. I am happy at his success of waking you!!

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join