It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Good evening everyone. Monday is but a few minutes away.

So goodbye, sweet weekend as you shall be missed.

I smell bacon in my future.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Farewell Shedlings... until tomorrow.

Shed 5 and Prosper.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Is anyone here? So quiet and I want someone to talk to. Tried writing another entry, but can't. Maybe I will write something in response to earlier. Just 'cause it could be interesting. I don't know. Or I'll talk to myself here like I am now, just rambling. Is everyone in timeout now?

Mother still mad?
edit on 8-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I am trying to look in occasionally, but am not on all the time.

a reply to: Tiamat384

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
I'm just constantly checking
Waiting for somebody...anybody. Ought to be sleeping again. I have an exam(final) at 8 AM, but I need my phone to charge so I can have an alarm and um...I'm not that sleepy.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I'm here. Watching something from another thread. But here.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Hi Bob!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I assumed people weren't here because they were busy with real life issues. I still feel that is the case, but I'm not sure. Glad that you're here. What thread?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Hello, I'm still here - on and off, just lurking here and there.

Write, write away!

I've been reading the writing I did yesterday, I'm not sure if it's as emotional as I want it to be. My partner read it and said that he felt sad while reading it, but, I want more than sad!! *shakes fist* haha.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Tiamat, watching the vid from this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kaelci, your writing is always fabulous! I'm sure you'll work it out to where you are happy with the results. Are you doing the shifty eye thing? LOL

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
You can send it over to me if you want via email. I don't promise to read it immediately though. Busy with exams and paper these few days. I understand how you feel though. I wish I could be inside people's heads when they read what I write to see if there is any emotion and if so what emotion.

Writing, I feel sort of blah. Hmm, maybe music will help. But then am I willing to pull an all nighter? Am I capable.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Oh I watched a few minutes. But this is a comment from there. It isn't real.

Sorry to disappoint you: the French series "Documents Interdits"(Forbidden Files) is totally invented. There are a lot of different short movies, all presented as 'real', on different subjects: witchcraft in Mexico and others, including several with a UFO and/or abduction theme (one of the best describes the supposed contact and abduction of a lone surviving Russian sailor in his lifeboat, filmed by himself!). They are all fiction, with actors, all realised with a voluntary amateurish way to make them more realistic. If you want, I should be able to find who were the realisator and the actors of that particular one which I remember quite well. This is why there is no trace of this 'case' in the UFO litterature: don't waste your time on that one. As a side, this proves how easy it is to create, with a small budget and not very sophisticated special effects, a film quite realistic which can deceive a lot of people if it is not presented for what it is: fiction.

If you believe the comment and I'd sooner believe it than aliens or ghosts.
edit on 8-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Weird stuff true or not. LOL

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
True. It is interesting I admit, true or not, simply to watch.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I might just do that, you are always a good source for honest opinions
I never expect responses immediately, just whenever you have free time, exams and such are far more important.

I just finished cleaning, deodourising, and vacuuming the whole house... this house is far too big for 2 adults and a small child. *wipes sweaty brow*

Blughugghugh.

MY future home will have wooden floors!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You're complaining about having too large a home? Really? That seems like such an odd complaint. I'm not criticizing, but I always imagined having a larger home is pleasant. Unless it's a mansion...too big. A castle though, that would be amazing. I mean, come on. Who doesn't want a castle!?

Mm, yes wooden floors. For whatever reason the greatest, so long they don't creak anyways..

I'd gladly read it. You write beautifully so it is a joy.

Hm. So. I set up a goal for myself and tomorrow. I must have all of the historical sections of my paper complete(or at least 90%) by tomorrow night and if not would someone slap me? Thank you
That means 16th Amendment, Income Tax, World Wars, Vietnam War and a couple other things..

Hm that was off topic

edit on 9-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Bigger houses are great when you actually have things to put into them... mine is so bare. I would be happy with a small ~cozy~ cottage-style home. Well, I mean, who doesn't want a castle!!!! I love castles!!
But if I have enough influence and money to own a castle, I have enough influence and money to furnish it, restore it, and hire maids to clean it LOL

I won't offer you an e-slap, but will happily offer a reminder if no one else has tomorrow!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I want a castle! It doesn't have to be huge or anything.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I just want to point out. That if anyone ever wants to leave the Shed they must make their farewell known to the Shed! It was a random thought that came to my head. I wouldn't want to one day be talking with all of you and the next day find myself alone in here waiting for someone to return, only to find out they never will over time, and even if someone says they will say good bye when they leave I have learned that this is not true. And I know this because of the actions of others, and I know this because I myself have wanted to leave without really saying good bye, but found that I simply didn't have the will power to do so. I could for a few days I think, no one noticed, but I was brought back, but nonetheless, I feel a pact should be made.

Read this, respond, read it and go on. I hope none disappear without a word or a sign. Sometimes I'm sure there are personal issues, sometimes simply boredom of this place, sometimes, sometimes maybe we aren't sure just why we have to go. But do say good bye at least and allow for some response.

Just random ramblings. Just wanted to write, read my own words and well, that's about it I suppose. I'm fine with being alone. I'm fine with people coming and going. But I've grown to love you all and for anyone to simply disappear? Doesn't seem right. Anyways, just one of those rambles that never end. I think this thought came from my earlier thought to write a good bye to the Shed. Probably will. Probably won't ever post it because I won't need it, but I'll write it. Well. Maybe this is the end, or should I ramble some more?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Heh no e-slap? Thanks for the reminder though.

Hmm true. A barren house is nothing. But then a house without love is just a house. As Tom Waits said(I love this guy):
"If there's love in a house
It's a palace for sure"

Very true words. I want a big house. Not super big, but you know. Normal sized. And a big yard. I'm going to have(I really, really hope) three children so I'll need it!

Mm, a castle. I just like the idea of all the corridors and dungeons. Seems so mysterious.

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join