It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I'll need them for my trip to the Antarctic... I have business there with old man winter. He wants to conquer us with frost. I have only this one chance to save mankind. Wish me luck.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

You don't need luck, it will be done, here are the blankets! A color for each day!

edit on 5 8 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

When I am old and sodded... I will pass into legend and become wormwood.
But... until then... blankets will make very fine aprons.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I just noticed your edit. Um, I'm a guy so um, I hope to be a father, not a mother
Nonetheless I hope to do a good job of it.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

My friend,

We have all been thru this.

Tiamat. Please. Pleaae,

This too shall pass.

With age comes wisdom.

It is hard to understand. Give things some time.

You are cared about here.

And I suspect your Mother loves you too.

You have a special spirit.

Go for what you think is the best for you/

We will always rally for you.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
I know, I know. I really am terrible with emotions though. It's like. I want to help everyone with all their emotions, but I can't even handle my own. At the beginning everything was fine with her and me, but I acted upon my emotions, my emotions fired up for no reason. See, the problem with me is I need to know without any shred of doubt that I am loved, and loved above all. To in some way feel more important than others for the person who loves me. Yet at times rightly or wrongly I felt less than or equivalent to a friend. Of course not all the time. But still. I was stupid for that. Won't happen again.

Wasn't as bad as the first break up. That just sent me out of it. Drank to forget, but couldn't have much to drink so it was never enough and then hell. Oh well, that is long past. My mother(I assume real?) loves me. With her I just don't want to disappoint her, hence college which I don't have a good feeling about.

A special spirit? We all have unique spirits. Some good, some bad. I'm not sure what is best for me. I mean. There are so many possibilities. Best in terms of a future(education, career)? Or best in terms of my personal freedom?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Fixed That Post For You...

Now... Tell Pinocchio What Seems To Be On Your Mind.
I Don't Have Any Advice... But... I Do Have Time... And I'll Lend You Some If You Can Convince Me That Today Is The Day For _______...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Today is the day for...pie. Yes pie I so decree! Nothing much on my mind. Burned the photos of my ex(2 of the photos had me in them too from graduation and that one given for my birthday). Met my future roommate. Assuming I manage to stay in college. He was nice, but there is something that makes me feel I won't like him. Not sure what it is. Probably wrong...I don't know.
edit on 8-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I Wouldn't Know What To Do With 3.14... Except To Use That Info Against My Enemies And Destroy Them!
Pi... Can Be A Good Thing. First You Get A Circle... The You Put All Pictures In It And Then You Set Them On Fire... You Can Even Dance Around The Circle As They Burn. But... No Chanting!

That Can Summon Demons Who May Think They're Getting Pie.

Also... Its Likely That 3.14 = Pi... Because 3 Wholes Are Necessary To Make It A Crowd... And .14 Just Makes It A Really, Really, Really, Hard Pie To Split. Assume Your Role As Dominant Alpha Male Leader And Eat Your Pie. But You Will Need A Circle Of Friends. 3 Is An Ideal Number. Anything More Than That And You'll Be Labeled "Lunch Mob".

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 8-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well I like demons. I like fire. I like keeping a small number of close friends. Sounds good.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I know how it feels to have a broken heart. First your confused and wondering what she is doing. You want her back is the next stage. Anger sets in and you burn photos and letters. Now you are upset because you had a nice fire and she kept the flame burning.

Your almost over her.

You're see her out with your best friend.

She feels bad and calls you the next day.
Don't fall for the trap. LOL

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hello All...I like to wish all the Mother's in the shed had a very happy mother's day..mine was great...seen 2 of my 4 kids..i will be going to get my dress tomorrow..i just hope they still have it...and then going to go and tan with my daughter...so cant wait....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL..HOPE IT WAS NICE DAY FOR YOU..BE HERE MAYBE TOMORROW..AFTER I GET DONE DOING EVERY THING I NEED TO DO...NIGHT ALL..

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Glad you had a good day CC! See you tomorrow!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good evening Night Star, how was your day?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
She will not contact me in any way. Hell, I wish I had a long knife, a couple black candles, and a bell(I think of the necessary things that is all I am missing). If I had those I'd do a Satanic ritual for her destruction. Alas. This summer I will be out with my friend, possibly at a Trump rally in NJ with another friend and hope to drink with yet another friend(if she has time!!).

So I'll be busy more than likely. 3 more days!!(from Monday)

For me though it's like. I felt fear and sadness. Then just sadness. Then didn't care. Then felt sad again and now I still feel sad thinking about her, her being with someone else. But it's just time to time. So no problems, don't worry.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

New love walks in as old love walks out.
When one door closes a new door opens.

(post by Pinocchio removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yep. One day. Maybe in Poland when I go in a few years. Assuming I do go there to live for a short while. Or next summer. Or this upcoming year or summer. Who knows, but one day.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have a friend for philosophical discussions and deeper issues of ourselves, one for politics, and well. Don't have a third. But let's say my future wife were my third. Then everything.

Heh, living in hell. But um, the fires of Hell cast no light and produce no heat. Not so similar.

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join