It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Hello 1984, how are you?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I am ok, thanks. You?

a reply to: Quantum12

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I relaxed on the beach today, it was 64 deg, little chilly but enjoyable.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
29C here and getting hotter.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Thanks for the unpip lol

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio
I can't wait to have children. You never wanted/don't want them?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I like children... they're really amazing little people. But... I don't want to have my very own.
It's overwhelming. However... It is inevitable. They fall from the sky like rain. Soon my time in the 21 year storm will begin.

ETA: Yes... When They Turn 22 I'm Dumping Their Asses On The Rest Of The World.

Also... You Will Definitely Be Amazed By Your Children... An You Will Amaze The World With How Marvelously And Gracefully You Take Up Fatherhood.

edit on 8-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Never was good at dealing with emotions, with the ends of relationships. I was going to write something nice, but the fact of the matter is if I did. I'd be acting as if it were a loss and it was a loss and I cried. Then I felt fine, you know? I didn't care about it, but now time to time I feel the pain of loss. It's been a little more than 8 months now I think, or was it 9. Hell I miss her. She was sweet and this is a perfect example of that.

But I hope now that I've put her away from me. Yeah, maybe I love her still. Wish I could pass out drunk right about now. Ran out of second chances, she ran out of patience and love. All true. Tom Waits says what I thought back then with these words:

"There are things I've done I can't erase
I want to look in the mirror see another face
I said, "never", but I'm doing it again
I wanna walk away, start over again"

I wanted to be better, kept making the same damn mistake and when I finally learned how to be good I finally lost her. Maybe that's why I learned. Love her, hate her. But I did it, got round to it.

Not sure why I bothered sharing. I know it's a petty thing to really get all worked up about. "So, you burned photos of her" they say, well. Yeah, I guess that's all I did. Still have that box there. Maybe over the summer I'll make a fire, maybe go camping with my friend if I can convince him and just toss it into the flames. It ain't anything at all. Hell, shouldn't even be sad. Love comes, love goes. I'm young. Yeah. I just ain't good with all these feelings. Not like anybody cares. There are more important issues at hand. Just felt like sharing. Pass that bottle would you? I reckon I'll need more than one, more than the usual.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Children are amazing. Hope to have them in 7 years. But yes, they are annoying at times. But worth it all.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Here friend!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I can handle the annoying part... it's the people who hurt children that ruin me.
It's the children who hurt themselves that.stay me. Never know what you're gonna get.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thanks friend. Wish I had someone to love, to love me. One day yeah I know, probably true. Just wish it were true now.
edit on 8-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The kids I had a hand in raising were amazing... and they even thought I was the coolest ever.
But... along came internet and ruined everything.

link   

When you not looking love will merge with you!

link   
Yeah, I don't get how anyone could hurt a child. It's sickening.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yeah that has been true for me so far. No need to try. Something happens, it happens.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A funny joke!

Pinocchio and his girlfriend were having problems. Every time they would do it, she would complain about splinters, so Pinocchio went to Gepetto about the problem.
Gepetto told Pinocchio to go to the hardware store and buy some sandpaper to sand off the splinters before he had s-x with his girlfriend.
A week later, Gepetto asked Pinocchio, "So how's it going with your girlfriend?"
Pinocchio said, "Who needs a girlfriend?"

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Well Done Lad...
But A Tab Bit Off....
Here's How It Went.

She Said She Likes Acacia... And Sh¡trim... And Gold (see hat in pic).
So I Revealed Myself To Her... She Dropped Dead. For I Am The Ark Of The Covenant!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

LOL, I tried but yours is much better!
edit on 5 8 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Oh I need to give you 1000 blankets!

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join