It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Sounds good in theory!! But, yeah, I can imagine the taste... and texture... not working as intended. Or did the texture work out alright and it was just the flavour?

A friend and I made vodka jelly. Jelly shots? Sure! OM nom nom! Turns out a big mass of it doesn't work as planned. And my first attempt at alcoholic trifle failed miserably. Turns out less is more.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I am tempted with making wine. I have the grape juice. Just need the vodka to pour into the carton

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Double Post
edit on 8-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It looked like a regular pancake. The taste though...never again! It didn't help that we went as far as to mix it with the syrup. The beerios were slightly better.

Jelly, as in gelatin?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Mmm, wine...

I hated every wine I ever tasted, until a wedding I went to! The wine they had on tap was this Brown Brother's Moscato... i was amazed, I found a wine I could actually stomach! My tastebuds approved! It was wondrous! And only $9 a bottle, oh my!!! ....

Now after several alcohol taxes, that $9 bottle is $25 and pbbbt

My partner-at-the-time... his cousin bought me an expensive red wine for my birthday one year.. I felt so bad that I thought it was absolutely gross. But, my partner made short work of it at least LOL.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I dont like wine myself. But there is something to red wine that makes it interesting. I had a couple bottles with my friend once. Another time me, my cousin and another cousin's boyfriend mixed a bottle of cheap wine with an energy drink. Mm. It tasted good. Like energy drink
That was fun. And funny. Cousins bf almost lost his shoe in a marsh/bog area.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ah, yep! Sorry, your jello, my jelly

With a jelly shot, it all works together nicely, slurp!
With a bowl full of vodka jelly... that's what it literally turns into. Same ratios as with the shots, but the vodka still managed to separate from the jelly. So we threw a pile of ice cream into it and mixed it all up. That solved all our problems

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
a reply to: Quantum12

Yep, at daycare
it was a little money box, painted with little sheepies glued to it and it has wrriten Happy Mother's Day! on one of the sides... I'm not really into these hallmark days personally, but I do cherish the crafts he brings home.

Oh how sweet! Do you have a pic of this treasure?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I will in a few days, it's still at daycare! The gifts went out on Friday and he doesn't go on Fridays, but I saw it when I picked him up on Thursday, still wet with paint haha!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Oh I can't wait to see it! I bet it's adorable as hell!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

We used to get the cheapest wine we could fine... ironically one was called "Spumante". The other Passion Pop. And we would mix it with creaming soda just so we couldn't taste how horrid it was.

A nicer thing was Bailey's! Mixed with some milk, m&ms, and chocolate syrup with ice cream. Delicious! Might have to do that again sometime... soon!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Why is that ironic?

Mm does sound good. Wish I had some drink now. I ought to be sleeping but am not sleepy! Need to be up at 9..and it is almost 2..

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Good morning my friends
How odd that I have just noticed the background scene to this safe little slice of shed life is a 911 picture. What a weird contrast. I guess unless youre on a widescreen pc you wouldn't notice it.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I thought I would ask.

A funny semi-related side note:
My sister posted a thing on facebook once that had to do with making your own gummy worms. It said to use jelly. She complained that it didn't work and instead used a huge mess. I told her to use gelatin (jello) because they call it jelly overseas; I'd noticed the spelling of some words. Instead of "color", for example, it was "colour".

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Without fail, anytime I ever need to be up for something early, I am wide awake the night before and watch the hours tick by

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

"Spumante"

I have noooo idea how it's actually pronounced. But phonetically I see "spew-man-tee"... and it's pretty gross, would make you spew. Thankfully, creaming soda dulled all taste.

But yes! That Bailey's concoction is delish! I recommend it if you get the chance!

Good morning One!

I notice the background pictures *sigh* I really hope they'll bring in an option to turn them off at some point. I'm all for change and cleaner forum designs, but, eh. And I don't like zooooooming in my screen just to get rid of them.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yes. I am in bed. Think I might just get up and face it. This is an all nighter...hope it changes it fast. Hello to you by the way.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Theoretically I could get wine. But I would much rather drink beer like every other simple man. One day though. Ah I get the irony. I thought the name meant something that I wasnt aware of.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Maybe it's because you posted in the other thread and said about receiving messages and helping.

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Someone added me as their friend. Wonder why, had no communication to my knowledge recently. Does that even have a function on ATS?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Good morning my friends
How odd that I have just noticed the background scene to this safe little slice of shed life is a 911 picture. What a weird contrast. I guess unless youre on a widescreen pc you wouldn't notice it.

I hate the pics on the side of the screen and I hate those damned pop up text message thingies!!!!!!!!

Oh Hi Honey! I'll hopefully be going to bed soon. I always have trouble sleeping at night.

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join